Villa Rental In Massarosa
Villa with 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms in Massarosa, Italy
From £569 per week
Villa to rent in Massarosa, Italy
This 3 bedroom villa is located in Massarosa and sleeps 8 people. It has air conditioning, a garden and barbeque facilities. The villa is near beach.
Share this holiday home
Villa overview - owner's description
"Il Pino", 4-room house 125 m2 on 3 levels, comfortable and cosy furnishings:
- Open living/dining room with open-hearth fireplace and TV
- Exit to the loggia
- 1 room with 1 x 2 bunk beds
- Kitchen (4 hot plates, oven, dishwasher, microwave)
- Exit to the garden
- On the lower ground floor - 1 room with 1 bed, 1 double bed and shower/bidet/WC
- Upper floor - 1 room with sloping ceilings, ceiling height 160 - 220 cm with 1 bed and 1 double bed
- Heating (extra)
- Natural stone floors
- Large porch
- Terrace furniture, barbecue
- Panoramic view of the sea, the lake, the mountains and the valley
- Iron, mosquito net, children's high chair
- Reserved parking (fenced 2 cars)
- Maximum 1 small pet/ dog allowed..
Bargecchia 9 km from Massarosa:
- Cosy, rustic single-family house "Il Pino" in 2008
- In a secluded, elevated position, 10 km from the sea, in the countryside
- Property 3'000 m2 (fenced), garden 400 m2 (fenced) with lawn
- Terrace, garden furniture, barbecue, barbecue house
- Air conditioning
- Linen change (suppl
- Charge extra)
- Towel change (suppl
- Charge extra)
- Cook on request (extra)
- Motor access (mountain road)
- Grocery 220 m, supermarket 4 km, restaurant, cafe 220 m
- Walking paths from the house 50 m
- Car recommended
This villa has 5 verified reviews.
5 out of 5 people recommend staying here
Good accommodation. Great view
The house is very well equipped, kept, clean and tastefully furnished. Plot is not 100%, so we came here to visit the neighbor Pyro :) but it is worthy. Everything is very nice for trips perfectly ideal. Pisa and the sea are near the Forte dei Marmi within easy reach. So majors praised the owners.
Great was the view and the secluded location. Absolutely necessary also the air conditioning in the hot August. Unfortunately, the cabinets in the basement smelled very strict, so you could not put anything in it. The managers of the house were very nice, it was just a little difficult to communicate. (They speak only a little English and no German)
I travel a lot for work and for pleasure; I rarely found such a spectacular accommodation in all aspects !! Congratulations vote 10 and praise !!!
This villa is:
Outside this villa in Massarosa, ItalyThis villa is in a quiet area near the sea and mountains. It has a balcony and a barbecue.
Prices and availability
Updated 30 September 2018
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
- 20 April - 24 May 2019: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 25 May - 28 June 2019: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 29 June - 23 August 2019: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 24 August - 6 September 2019: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 7 September - 30 November 2019: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
Late booking discounts
- Arrive between 20 October - 2 November 2018 and receive 33% off if the booking is made within 10 days of the arrival date.
Power costs - Based on consumption
€1.00 (approx. £0.88) per kwh, paid locally
Heating - Based on consumption
€1.30 (approx. £1.15) per m3, paid locally
€12.00 (approx. £10.58) per person, paid locally
Laundry (initial supply of bed linen and towels)
€10.00 (approx. £8.82) per person, paid locally
Refundable Breakage Deposit (to be paid in cash)
€500.00 (approx. £441.04) per booking, paid locally
Cot (up to 2 years)
Free of charge
3 bedrooms, Sleeps 8
There is also 2 cots
2 bathrooms, 2 WC's
Air conditioning, Open fire, Towels / linen
Dishwasher, Microwave, Oven
Balcony or terrace, Barbecue, Parking, Garden