Villa In Massarosa
Villa with 2 bedrooms and 1 bathroom in Massarosa, Italy
Booking cost: £0.00
Pay onlybooking deposit
From £409 per week
Villa to rent in Massarosa, Italy
This 2 bedroom villa is located in Massarosa and sleeps 4 people. It has WiFi, a garden and barbeque facilities. The villa is near beach.
Share this holiday home
Villa overview - owner's description
3-room house 75 m2 on 2 levels. Simple and practical furnishings:
- Living room with dining table and TV (flat screen)
- Exit to the garden
- 1 double bedroom
- 1 room with 1 french bed (140 cm)
- Kitchen-/living room (4 hot plates, oven, microwave, freezer) with dining table, open-hearth fireplace
- Oil heating (extra)
- Patio 20 m2, roofed
- Partial distant view of the sea, the lake and the valley
- Washing machine, children's high chair, baby cot for up to 2 year olds
- Internet (WiFi, free)
- Maximum 2 pets/ dogs allowed..
Piano di Conca 6 km from Massarosa:
- Single-family house "Le Bozzelle", surrounded by trees
- 5 km from the centre of Viareggio, in a quiet, sunny, elevated position on a slope, 6 km from the sea, in the countryside
- Garden 1'000 m2 (fenced)
- Garden furniture, barbecue
- Internet access
- Gruff, steep, narrow motor access (800 m via unmade road)
- Parking on the premises
- Grocery 2 km, restaurant 1 km, railway station "Viareggio" 5 km, sandy beach 6 km
- Car recommended
This villa has 8 verified reviews.
7 out of 8 people recommend staying here
I've been in this house with my sisters and my niece. As soon as we arrived we were a little worried about the distance from the sea but it took only a few hours to fall in love with the house and the area. Around us only olive trees and cicadas, a breathtaking view and a nice house, clean and very functional, nothing was missing. The owners were kind and helpful on everything. I promised myself that I would like to return, a real vacation home in all respects. Thank you.
The residential building with large fenced garden was super nice! The mattresses are not very good and the shower very tight. Otherwise, the house was well equipped. The location is optimal and easy to reach.
Clean, functional. Great view and great barbecue.
The house corresponds to the description, very simple equipment, the two bedrooms are only equipped with a bad mattress 140cm width. Very quiet but beautiful location with a beautiful view. On-site shopping and restaurant are missing. A car is definitely needed !! The driveway to the house requires driving skills, not suitable for lowered vehicles !! The landlord speaks only Italian.
Ideal for holidays with children and animals, the garden is fenced and we are in the middle of nature. Rest assured and the house is very nice. Car essential to do everything about 15 minutes to the center of massarosa and 20 minutes to the beach.
This villa is:
Outside this villa in Massarosa, ItalyThis villa is in a quiet area. It has a barbecue.
Prices and availability
Updated 12 September 2018
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
- 6 October 2018 - 5 July 2019: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 6 July - 23 August 2019: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 24 August 2019 - 3 July 2020: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 4 July - 21 August 2020: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 22 August - 28 November 2020: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
Early booking discounts
- Arrive between 29 June 2019 - 27 November 2020 and receive 10% off if the booking is made 272 days before the arrival date.
Heating - Based on consumption
€5.00 (approx. £4.50) per m3, paid locally
Free of charge
Refundable Breakage Deposit (to be paid in cash)
€200.00 (approx. £180.06) per booking, paid locally
Bed linen (initial supply)
€7.00 (approx. £6.30) per person, paid locally
Towels (initial supply)
€6.00 (approx. £5.40) per person, paid locally
WiFi (3/4G wireless modem for max. 10 connecting devices – LIMIT 1 GB per day)
Free of charge
Free of charge
2 bedrooms, Sleeps 4
There is also 1 single sofa bed, 1 cot
1 bathroom, 1 WC
Open fire, Washing machine
Freezer, Microwave, Oven
Barbecue, Parking, Garden