Magione Villa To Rent
Villa with 6 bedrooms, 5 bathrooms, private pool and golf nearby in Magione, Italy
From £641 per week
Villa to rent in Magione, Italy
This 6 bedroom villa with private pool is located in Magione and sleeps 10 people. It has WiFi, a garden and barbeque facilities.
Share this holiday home
Villa overview - owner's description
8-room villa 300 m2 on 2 levels, on the ground floor. Very beautiful and stylish furnishings:
- Large living room with open-hearth fireplace, dining table and TV
- Exit to the loggia
- 1 room with 2 beds and shower/bidet/WC
- 1 double bedroom with shower/WC
- Kitchenette (oven, dishwasher, 4 induction hot plates, freezer)
- Upper floor
- (exterior staircase) large living/dining room with open-hearth fireplace and TV (flat screen)
- 1 double bedroom
- 1 room with 1 bed
- 1 small room with 1 bed and shower/bidet/WC
- 1 double bedroom with open-hearth fireplace
- Kitchen (5 hot plates, oven, dishwasher, microwave, freezer) with dining table
- Bath/bidet/WC, shower/bidet/WC
- Heating (extra)
- Terrace furniture, sitting area
- Marvellous view of the lake
- Washing machine, iron, mosquito net
- Internet (WiFi, free)
- 2 small pets/ dogs allowed..
Child friendly, very beautiful villa "Casale dei tigli", renovated, surrounded by trees. In the hamlet San Feliciano, in a quiet position on top of a hill, 1 km from the lake. Private:
- Park (fenced), flowers and trees, swimming pool (6 x 10 m, 05/05-01/10)
- Tennis (1 x hard court), pergola, garden furniture, barbecue, fireplace
- Internet access, washing machine
- Cook on request
- Pre-arrival grocery service
- Airport transfer (extra)
- Motor access (300 m via unmade road)
- Parking on the premises
- Shop, grocery, restaurant, bar 500 m, bus stop 300 m, pebble beach 1 km
- Golf course (18 hole) 20 km
- Isola Polvese 4 km, Perugia 25 km, Cortona 30 km
- Well-known lakes can easily be reached
- Lago Trasimeno 1 km
- Pool towels are available on request at a cost of €5,00 extra per person
- Please note that the firewood can be purchased in the area nearby at an extra cost
- The use of the house and the surrounding is max for 10 people, daily and night..
This villa has 5 verified reviews.
2 out of 5 people recommend staying here
The land was once laid out very ambitious, large linden trees provide shade. Unfortunately, the conservation and modernization of the device was saved. Defective facilities (including springboard by the pool) were not replaced. The surface on the tennis court is worn. Annoying were the mattresses, especially with the single beds were smaller than the bed frame. Mosquitoes were a nuisance, but they were not stingy.
We were only to 4th but with 2 dogs in this big house. We sought relaxation and found it too. The garden is very nice, we enjoyed the pool extensively. You could actually play tennis (double), although the course and the holey network did not suggest this at first. As for cleanliness you have to make a few drawbacks, but since we already suspected this was ok for us. All in all, a wonderful holiday, key collection was trouble-free, friendly contacts; Highly recommended is the walk to the restaurant above (about 20 'walk) with a great view!
Wifi did not work, dogs crying every night at neighbor, damp kitchen cabinets, 3 coffee but no works, ... Nice surroundings, beautiful area, but the house was a bit of a letdown.
Old house with small windows, of the mosquito screens that you absolutely need there, given the millions of mosquitoes, there were some broken. A chimney that smells like smoke. In the garden there were two small parasols (for 10 people too little) and there were 5 sunbeds by the pool of which 1 broken.
This villa is:
Outside this villa in Magione, ItalyThis villa is in a quiet area near the waterfront and mountains. It has a pool, a balcony and a barbecue.
Prices and availability
Updated 15 October 2018
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
- 17 October - 23 November 2018: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 24 November 2018 - 28 June 2019: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 29 June - 30 August 2019: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 31 August 2019 - 26 June 2020: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 27 June - 28 August 2020: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 29 August - 28 November 2020: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
Long stay discounts
- Arrive between 13 October - 2 November 2018 and receive 14% off if the booking is for 7 days or more.
Heating - Based on consumption
€5.00 (approx. £4.39) per m3, paid locally
Laundry (initial supply of bed linen and towels)
Free of charge
Free of charge
Refundable Breakage Deposit (to be paid in cash)
€400.00 (approx. £351.53) per booking, paid locally
€15.00 (approx. £13.18) per person, paid locally
€0.80 (approx. £0.70) per person per day, paid locally
Electricity - Based on consumption
€0.30 (approx. £0.26) per kwh, paid locally
Cot (up to 2 years)
Free of charge
6 bedrooms, Sleeps 10
There is also 1 cot
5 bathrooms, 5 WC's
Open fire, Washing machine
Dishwasher, Freezer, Microwave, Oven
Balcony or terrace, Barbecue, Parking, Garden