Apartment Rental In Imperia With Swimming Pool
Beach apartment with 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom, swimming pool and golf nearby in Imperia, Italy
From £279 per week
Apartment to rent in Imperia, Italy
This 1 bedroom apartment with swimming pool is located in Imperia and sleeps 4 people. It has WiFi, air conditioning and parking nearby. The apartment is near beach.
Share this holiday home
Apartment overview - owner's description
1-room studio 30 m2. Practical furnishings:
- Living/dining room with 1 sofabed, 1 pull-out bed, 2 sleeping facilities and satellite TV
- Kitchenette (2 hot plates, microwave)
- Bath or shower/WC
- Small garden
Large, child friendly holiday development "Borgoverde", surrounded by trees. 50 apartments in the property. In the district of Porto Maurizio, 1 km from the centre, in an elevated position, area with little traffic, 1.2 km from the sea. For shared use:
- Swimming pool (16 x 7 m, 01/05-30/09
- Pool opening hours - 09/00-18/00)
- Children's pool, outdoor shower
- In the complex
- Reception, bar, internet cafe, fitness room, solarium
- Room cleaning on request (extra)
- Parking on the premises
- Grocery, restaurant, bar 600 m, railway station "Imperia" 2.7 km, sandy beach 1.2 km
- Marina 1 km
- San Lorenzo al Mare 7 km, Sanremo 30 km
- Car recommended
- The photograph shows a typical example
- There are more similar properties for rent in this same residence
- At 1200m from the residence there is a private sandy beach for the clients (entrance is 74€ per week including 2 sunchairs and 1 sunshade for each apartment from june 1st to separateember 15th)
- Fridge without freezer
This apartment has 7 verified reviews.
6 out of 7 people recommend staying here
The complex is located away from the hustle and bustle with great views of the surrounding countryside and the city. Good conditions to relax. Only criticism only conditional and partly bad Internet connections.
Isolated dwellings in the middle of the olive trees. Quiet guaranteed. Air conditioning well appreciated. Lovely staff. Swimming pool essential after climbing on foot from Imperia. By car, path and difficult parking. Beware of the prices charged by the bar on site!
More: Friendly staff, functional apartment (air conditioning, tv and wifi), swimming pool and nice bar, quiet place in the middle of olive trees. Less: Exterior of the apartment: Lack of privacy: Garden furniture in the passageway.Circulation by car in the residence: Only one lane with two very steep way. Walking down to Imperia and first shops very steep in pebbles.
Excellent location for those who want peace and relaxation. Uncomfortable for those who want to do sea life, given the distance from the beaches. It takes exactly 20 minutes to walk downhill but it is unthinkable to return with the children due to the steepness of the stairs. Going by car is not advisable due to lack of free parking.
Beautiful hillside location with a view; the road to get there is a bit ruined.
This apartment is:
Outside this apartment in Imperia, ItalyThis apartment is in a quiet area near the beach. It has a children pool area and a swimming pool.
Prices and availability
Updated 9 October 2018
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
- 1 June - 30 November 2019: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
Early booking discounts
- Arrive between 13 April - 29 November 2019 and receive 10% off.
Free of charge
Free of charge
Refundable Breakage Deposit (to be paid in cash)
€100.00 (approx. £88.21) per booking, paid locally
€15.00 (approx. £13.23) per person, paid locally
Bed linen (initial supply)
€6.00 (approx. £5.29) per person, paid locally
Towels (initial supply)
€4.00 (approx. £3.53) per person, paid locally
€50.00 (approx. £44.10) per item, paid locally
1 bedroom, Sleeps 4
1 bathroom, 1 WC
Parking, Childrens pool area