Villa with 6 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms in Gambassi Terme, Italy
From £616 per week
Villa to rent in Gambassi Terme, Italy
Old farmhouse in an ideal location for both the absolute silence and because of the panorama that can be enjoyed over hills and valleys through to the famous towers of San Gimignano.
Share this holiday home
Villa overview - owner's description
Ancient farmhouse (200 m2) that has been transformed into a holiday home, situated in a particularly strategic position both for its peacefulness as well as for its panorama which extends out over the hills and the valley reaching as far as the mythic towers of San Gimignano in the distance. The farmhouse is part of a small commercial farm, the same property as the ITN523-ITN451-ITN452 apartments that are located approx. 500 m above. The house is surrounded by vineyards and has spacious natural outdoor areas and an equipped area for outdoor dining. Access to the house along 1.4 km of dirt track road not suitable for sport cars. Parking. Simple but complete and functional furnishings. Central heating. Baby-bed available upon request and local payment. LOCATION: 1.5 km from the town of Gambassi (all kinds of shops, small thermal centre), 11 km Certaldo (very charming medieval town rich in cultural events), 24 km San Gimignano, 30 km Volterra.
This villa is made from brick or stone. The agent has rated it as a two star property so it is a plainly furnished villa with limited facilities. It is ideal for a cheap holiday. The villa is only 1.5km from Gambassi Terme. It is set in a good location: there is a restaurant 1.5km away.
You can also park on-site at no extra charge. The villa is adequately equipped: it has a refrigerator. It also has a garde.
There is a thermal bath nearby.
This villa does not have any reviews but the agent has 145 reviews for their other properties.
Prices and availability
Updated 21 October 2018
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 22 October - 14 December 2018: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 15 December 2018 - 4 January 2019: changeover day is Saturday.
- 5 January - 14 June 2019: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 15 June - 30 August 2019: changeover day is Saturday.
- 31 August - 13 December 2019: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 14 December 2019 - 3 January 2020: changeover day is Saturday.
- 4 January - 10 January 2020: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
Free of charge
Free of charge
Maximum €1.00 per person per night, paid locally
Bed linen (including towels)
Free of charge
About this villa
- Agent quality rating: two stars
- Holiday home (internal area 200 m2)
- Ground and 1st floor
- Villa constructed from brick or stone
- Pets allowed (up to 1)
Show all 5 facts Show less
This villa has 6 bedrooms:
- Bedroom no. 1: 1 double bed, 1 single bed
- Bedroom no. 2: 1 double bed
- Bedroom no. 3: 1 double bed
- Bedroom no. 4: 1 double bed
- Bedroom no. 5: 1 double bed
- Bedroom no. 6: 1 double bed, 1 single bed
Show all 6 bedrooms Show less
- Bathroom no. 1: shower, toilet with hot and cold water
- Bathroom no. 2: shower, toilet with hot and cold water
- Bathroom no. 3: shower, toilet with hot and cold water
- Kitchen / living room
- Kitchen: hot and cold water
- Gas and electric cooker
- Well insulated for all year round protection
- Central heating
- A garden
- Parking on the site
Frequently asked questions
When do I receive directions to the villa and key collection information?
Directions and details on how to collect the keys will be emailed to you after you have paid for the booking in full. You will receive full details about your booking including directions to the property and a booking voucher that you need to hand over to the property manager when you receive the keys. In some instances you may need to collect the keys from the property manager’s office or some other location which is not the actual property you have booked to stay in. Please note that the agent provides us with the GPS co-ordinates in the travel directions and we communicate these to you; you should contact the property manager if these are unclear.
Bed sizes / bedrooms
The exact dimensions will vary from property to property but the agent has specified that bed sizes are as follows:
- A single bed is typically 70cm to 85 cm wide and 180cm to 190cm deep.
- A double bed is typically 140cm to 180cm wide and 180cm to 190cm deep.
- A “grand lit” is a European double bed, suitable for couples, and can be smaller than the usual UK or American doubles. It is typically 130cm wide but in some instances may be wider; it is approximately 180cm to 190cm deep.
A bunk bed is two single beds, one on top of another. Some properties also have pull-out beds, sofa beds and/or bed chairs; in a few properties the bed can be low in a wooden frame on the floor. The beds often have terry cloth sheet mattress protectors to protect the mattresses; please use them with the bed linen.
Some properties may have a loft as a bedroom: this is usually an open room at the top of the house with sloping walls and mattresses on a low bed or on the floor itself. You need to climb a ladder to reach this room. Lofts are very popular with children but may not be suitable for adults or elderly guests.
If a property has an annexe then it will typically be a building attached to the main property or a small self-contained building. Annexes often have no central heating.
Please note that bedrooms in holiday rentals are usually not that large; you should refer to the floor plan to get a sense of size.
Quality rating: two stars. The agent rates this as a simple holiday property.
Preferred Partner From Virum, Denmark Member since Dec 2016
This villa is managed by Novasol, an established travel agent that was founded over 40 years ago. We've been working with them since December 2016 and have had 403 bookings with them.
Past bookings: 403 bookings
Response rate: 83%
Response time: within 11 hours
Number of properties: over 1,000
We are a property management company based in Copenhagen, Denmark. We offer self-catering properties throughout Europe including beautiful holiday homes near the sea, rustic country cottages in stunning surroundings, villas with private pools and many apartments close to a number of European cities.