Villa with 10 bedrooms, 10 bathrooms and private pool in Foiano della Chiana, Italy
From £2,040 per week
Villa to rent in Foiano della Chiana, Italy
Holiday house with pool and outdoor whirlpool for exclusive use in Lucignano, near Arezzo. The villa, which dates back to the 1400s, is surrounded by a large Italian park and garden.
Share this holiday home
Villa overview - owner's description
Holiday house with pool and outdoor whirlpool for exclusive use in Lucignano, near Arezzo. The villa, which dates back to the 1400s, is surrounded by a large Italian park and garden. This is the perfect solution for a stay in Tuscany for the family or group of friends. The church in front of the main villa completes the offer, in case you wish to celebrate your wedding in Tuscany. From this location you can visit Arezzo, Siena, Florence or organize an excursion in Umbria, Assisi can be reached by car in about two hours. The pool is illuminated and creates a pleasant atmosphere in the warm summer evenings. In the accommodation all the bathtubs and showers are with hydromassage. The kitchen is equipped with every comfort and is suitable for preparing even the most luxurious meals. The bathrooms have hairdryers and the bedrooms have a safe. Golf course at 7 km and riding stables at 15 km. For shopping lovers there is a large outlet in Foiano della Chiana (4 km). The villa borders the accommodation ITA617. Services on request: cook, extra cleaning, baby sitter.
This beautiful villa is made from wood and brick and was originally built in 1500 and refurbished in 2011. The agent has rated it as a five star property so it is one of their best villas - tastefully furnished and fully equipped. It is also great value for money. This villa has a private pool; it is also only 4km from Foiano della Chiana. It is set in a good location: there is a restaurant 4km away.
The wireless has free WiFi. You can also park on-site at no extra charge. The villa is well equipped: it has a refrigerator, microwave, washing machine and dishwasher. It also has a barbecue, a garden and some garden furniture outside.
There is a thermal bath nearby. The villa is suitable for organising team buildings and company events, organising weddings and celebrations, organising school trips and family and friends vacations.
This villa does not have any reviews but the agent has 143 reviews for their other properties.
Outside this villa in Foiano della Chiana, ItalyThis villa has a pool, a barbecue and a garden.
Prices and availability
Updated 22 March 2021
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 21 April - 11 June 2021: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 12 June - 27 August 2021: changeover day is Saturday.
- 28 August - 10 December 2021: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
€500.00 per booking, paid locally
Bed linen (including towels)
Free of charge
Refundable Breakage Deposit
€500.00 per booking, paid locally
About this villa
- Agent quality rating: five stars
- Year built: 1500
- Year modernised: 2011
- Holiday home (internal area 800 m2)
- Different levels
- Villa constructed from wood and brick
- Yes (up to 2)
- Non-smoking house
- Private, not overlooked pool
Show all 9 facts Show less
- Private outdoor swimming pool (72 m2)
- Pool open April - end October
- Outdoor Whirlpool bath (6 persons)
- Table tennis
- 1 TV
- Wireless internet
- Aircondition against payment
- Air conditioning cold / hot (10 units)
Show all 9 facilities Show less
This villa has 10 bedrooms:
- Bedroom no. 1: 2 single beds
- Bedroom no. 2: 2 single beds
- Bedroom no. 3: 2 single beds
- Bedroom no. 4: 2 single beds
- Bedroom no. 5: 2 single beds
- Bedroom no. 6: 2 single beds
- Bedroom no. 7: 1 double bed
- Bedroom no. 8: 1 double bed
- Bedroom no. 9: 1 double bed
- Bedroom no. 10: 1 double bed
Show all 10 bedrooms Show less
- Bathroom no. 1: shower and bath, toilet with hot and cold water
- Bathroom no. 2: shower, toilet with hot and cold water
- Bathroom no. 3: shower, toilet with hot and cold water
- Bathroom no. 4: shower, toilet with hot and cold water
- Bathroom no. 5: shower, toilet with hot and cold water
- Bathroom no. 6: shower, toilet with hot and cold water
- Bathroom no. 7: bath, toilet with hot and cold water
- Bathroom no. 8: bath, toilet with hot and cold water
- Bathroom no. 9: bath, toilet with hot and cold water
- Bathroom no. 10: bath, toilet with hot and cold water
Show all 10 bathrooms Show less
- Living room
- Dinning room
- Laundry room
Show all 4 other Show less
- Kitchen: hot and cold water
- Gas and electric cooker
- Cooker hood
- Coffee machine
- Washing machine
- Tumble dryer
- Ice cube machine
Show all 10 amenities Show less
- Well insulated for all year round protection
- Central heating
- A garden (external area 12000 m2)
- Fenced site
- Some garden furniture outside
- Free parking on site (space for 7 cars)
- A barbecue
- Outdoor games
- Climbing frame
- Football goal (2)
- Basketball hoop
- Volleyball net
- Some garden furniture outside
Show all 11 features Show less
Frequently asked questions
When do I receive directions to the villa and key collection information?
Directions and details on how to collect the keys will be emailed to you after you have paid for the booking in full. You will receive full details about your booking including directions to the property and a booking voucher that you need to hand over to the property manager when you receive the keys. In some instances you may need to collect the keys from the property manager’s office or some other location which is not the actual property you have booked to stay in. Please note that the agent provides us with the GPS co-ordinates in the travel directions and we communicate these to you; you should contact the property manager if these are unclear.
Bed sizes / bedrooms
The exact dimensions will vary from property to property but the agent has specified that bed sizes are as follows:
- A single bed is typically 70cm to 85 cm wide and 180cm to 190cm deep.
- A double bed is typically 140cm to 180cm wide and 180cm to 190cm deep.
- A “grand lit” is a European double bed, suitable for couples, and can be smaller than the usual UK or American doubles. It is typically 130cm wide but in some instances may be wider; it is approximately 180cm to 190cm deep.
A bunk bed is two single beds, one on top of another. Some properties also have pull-out beds, sofa beds and/or bed chairs; in a few properties the bed can be low in a wooden frame on the floor. The beds often have terry cloth sheet mattress protectors to protect the mattresses; please use them with the bed linen.
Some properties may have a loft as a bedroom: this is usually an open room at the top of the house with sloping walls and mattresses on a low bed or on the floor itself. You need to climb a ladder to reach this room. Lofts are very popular with children but may not be suitable for adults or elderly guests.
If a property has an annexe then it will typically be a building attached to the main property or a small self-contained building. Annexes often have no central heating.
Please note that bedrooms in holiday rentals are usually not that large; you should refer to the floor plan to get a sense of size.
Quality rating: five stars. This is the agent’s highest rating and this property should be tastefully furnished and full equipped.
Preferred Partner From Virum, Denmark Member since Dec 2016
This villa is managed by Novasol, an established travel agent that was founded over 40 years ago. We've been working with them since December 2016 and have had 716 bookings with them.
Past bookings: 716 bookings
Response rate: 89%
Response time: within 2 hours
Number of properties: over 1,000
We are a property management company based in Copenhagen, Denmark. We offer self-catering properties throughout Europe including beautiful holiday homes near the sea, rustic country cottages in stunning surroundings, villas with private pools and many apartments close to a number of European cities.