Villa with 10 bedrooms, 12 bathrooms and swimming pool in Chianni, Italy
Booking cost: £0.00
Pay onlybooking deposit
From £1,734 per week
Villa to rent in Chianni, Italy
Quiet and sunny country house with annex high in the hills between Pisa and Volterra. Surrounded by a large plot.
Share this holiday home
Villa overview - owner's description
This quiet and sunny country house with annex is set high in the hills between Pisa and Volterra. Surrounded by a large plot, you can stroll along the 8 km long paths in the forest or among the olive trees and discover wild animals. The enormous lawn around the swimming pool and the beautiful views of the countryside are particularly attractive, and you can spend many hours in the beautiful garden sitting area in front of the buildings soaking up the sun and the stunning surroundings.Inside the property is beautifully decorated and has comfortable furnishings and a real homely feel. The 10 bedrooms are all bright, spacious and airy and there are also 12 bathrooms. There is a main kitchen and living area but also a kitchen and lving area in the annex. This accommodation is a perfect setting for families or friends who wish to holiday together. The property can accommodate up t20 guests comfortably.Some tips for day trips: Cecina Mare and the beautiful sandy beaches are just 25 km away, the Etruscan town of Volterra 20 km, Pisa 25km. In the nearby spa town Casciana Terme (10 km) you can find good restaurants and shops of all kinds. Extra cleaning on request to be paid for locally.
This beautiful villa is made from brick or stone. The agent has rated it as a four star property so it is a well-equipped villa with above average furnishings. It is also great value for money. This villa has a swimming pool and view over the landscape; it is also located in Chianni, 25km from Volterra. The nearest airport is 55km away. It is set in a good location: there is a restaurant 7km away.
The villa has free wireless internet. You can also park on-site at no extra charge. The villa is well equipped: it has a refrigerator, washing machine and dishwasher. It also has a barbecue, a garden and some garden furniture outside.
There is a thermal bath nearby.The villa is suitable for organising weddings and celebrations, organising cultural tours and family and friends vacations.
This villa does not have any reviews but the agent has 126 reviews for their other properties.
Outside this villa in Chianni, ItalyThis villa has a barbecue and a swimming pool.
Prices and availability
Updated 20 September 2018
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 22 September - 14 December 2018: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 15 December 2018 - 4 January 2019: changeover day is Saturday.
- 12 January 2019 - 10 January 2020: changeover day is Saturday.
Free of charge
Bed linen (including towels)
Free of charge
€26.00 per person per booking (minimum €500.00), paid locally
About this villa
- Agent quality rating: four stars
- Year modernised: 1980
- Holiday home (internal area 750 m2)
- Villa constructed from brick or stone
- View over the landscape
- Pets allowed (up to 2)
Show all 6 facts Show less
- Outdoor swimming pool (72 m2)
- 1 TV
- Wireless internet
Show all 4 facilities Show less
This villa has 8 bedrooms:
- Bedroom no. 1: 2 double beds
- Bedroom no. 2: 2 double beds
- Bedroom no. 3: 2 double beds
- Bedroom no. 4: 2 double beds
- Bedroom no. 5: 2 double beds
- Bedroom no. 6: 2 single beds
- Bedroom no. 7: 2 single beds
- Bedroom no. 8: 2 single beds
Show all 8 bedrooms Show less
- Bathroom no. 1: shower, toilet with hot and cold water
- Bathroom no. 2: shower, toilet with hot and cold water
- Bathroom no. 3: shower, toilet with hot and cold water
- Bathroom no. 4: shower, toilet with hot and cold water
- Bathroom no. 5: shower, toilet with hot and cold water
- Bathroom no. 6: shower, toilet with hot and cold water
- Bathroom no. 7: bath, toilet with hot and cold water
- Bathroom no. 8: bath, toilet with hot and cold water
- Bathroom no. 9: bath, toilet with hot and cold water
- Bathroom no. 10: bath, toilet with hot and cold water
Show all 10 bathrooms Show less
- Living room
This villa has 2 bedrooms:
- Bedroom no. 1: 2 double beds
- Bedroom no. 2: 2 single beds
- Bathroom no. 1
- Bathroom no. 2
- Living room
- Kitchen: hot and cold water
- Gas and electric cooker
- Cooker hood
- Coffee machine
- Washing machine
- Vacuum cleaner
Show all 8 amenities Show less
- Well insulated for all year round protection
- Central heating
- A garden (external area 10000 m2)
- Some garden furniture outside
- Parking on the site (space for 8 cars)
- A barbecue
- Pool available from May to October
Show all 5 features Show less
Frequently asked questions
When do I receive directions to the villa and key collection information?
Directions and details on how to collect the keys will be emailed to you after you have paid for the booking in full. You will receive full details about your booking including directions to the property and a booking voucher that you need to hand over to the property manager when you receive the keys. In some instances you may need to collect the keys from the property manager’s office or some other location which is not the actual property you have booked to stay in. Please note that the agent provides us with the GPS co-ordinates in the travel directions and we communicate these to you; you should contact the property manager if these are unclear.
Bed sizes / bedrooms
The exact dimensions will vary from property to property but the agent has specified that bed sizes are as follows:
- A single bed is typically 70cm to 85 cm wide and 180cm to 190cm deep.
- A double bed is typically 140cm to 180cm wide and 180cm to 190cm deep.
- A “grand lit” is a European double bed, suitable for couples, and can be smaller than the usual UK or American doubles. It is typically 130cm wide but in some instances may be wider; it is approximately 180cm to 190cm deep.
A bunk bed is two single beds, one on top of another. Some properties also have pull-out beds, sofa beds and/or bed chairs; in a few properties the bed can be low in a wooden frame on the floor. The beds often have terry cloth sheet mattress protectors to protect the mattresses; please use them with the bed linen.
Some properties may have a loft as a bedroom: this is usually an open room at the top of the house with sloping walls and mattresses on a low bed or on the floor itself. You need to climb a ladder to reach this room. Lofts are very popular with children but may not be suitable for adults or elderly guests.
If a property has an annexe then it will typically be a building attached to the main property or a small self-contained building. Annexes often have no central heating.
Please note that bedrooms in holiday rentals are usually not that large; you should refer to the floor plan to get a sense of size.
Quality rating: four stars. The agent rates this as a well-equipped holiday property with good furniture and a higher than normal specification.
Preferred Partner From Virum, Denmark Member since Dec 2016
This villa is managed by Novasol, an established travel agent that was founded over 40 years ago. We've been working with them since December 2016 and have had 372 bookings with them.
Past bookings: 372 bookings
Response rate: 82%
Response time: within 11 hours
Number of properties: over 1,000
We are a property management company based in Copenhagen, Denmark. We offer self-catering properties throughout Europe including beautiful holiday homes near the sea, rustic country cottages in stunning surroundings, villas with private pools and many apartments close to a number of European cities.