Beach apartment with 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom and golf nearby in Camogli, Italy
From £432 per week
Apartment to rent in Camogli, Italy
This 2 bedroom apartment is located in Camogli and sleeps 5 people. The apartment is within walking distance of a beach.
Share this holiday home
Apartment overview - owner's description
3-room apartment 60 m2 on 1st floor. Comfortable furnishings:
- Living/dining room with 1 sleeping facility and TV
- 1 room with 1 double sofabed
- Exit to the terrace
- 1 double bedroom
- Kitchenette (4 hot plates, microwave, freezer)
- Gas heating (extra)
- Heating available only from 01/11-31/03
- Terrace 15 m2
- Terrace furniture
- Partial view of the sea
- Washing machine, hair dryer..
Cosy small apartment house "Francesca". In the centre of Camogli, 100 m from the sea. In the house:
- Motor access to 30 m from the house
- Public parking 200 m on the road extra
- Shop, grocery 20 m, restaurant, bar, bus stop 50 m, railway station "Camogli" 300 m, shingle beach 100 m
- Railway line 10 m from the property
- The apartment is located in a zone with limited traffic
The agent describes this apartment as an ideal holiday rental for the summer holidays. It is also good value for money. This apartment is located in Camogli. It is set in a very convenient location, just 100 metres away from a beach.
The apartment is well equipped: it has a microwave, a washing machine and a freezer.
There is a trail for hiking nearby. The apartment is suitable for elderly guests.
This apartment has 13 verified reviews.
8 out of 13 people recommend staying here
The apartment is spacious, the bed comfortable, the living-dining room cozy, the terrace huge, super centrally located. "Italianita" The market once a week right outside the front door, the unique dark pebble beach after a few stairs, the breath of the The sea is wonderfully audible - only the train rumbles just past the bed!
Camogli is a must see place. The Sea # is very close, food is great, and the proximity to Genova is a plus. The accommodation though was loud due to the train which is 10 meters away of the bedroom.
The apartment itself is very good, with a large terrace, located in the city center, 5 minutes to the beach, very nice. The only downside - the trains. The train is less than one meter from the house wall. That's why when an xx drives - it's like apocalypse. You can sleep with earplugs and it is good. The price is very favorable for the location and the living quality.
The apartment is really cozy, equipped with everything you need for cooking and living. The location is very central, with restaurants, supermarket and ATM and 3 minutes station. The only drawback is the proximity to the railway: on the site is clearly mentioned railway to 10 meters, which is nevertheless a euphemism, as from the terrace you can see (and hear) passing trains to 5 meters. The feeling of having the train in the bedroom is a bit 'disorienting at first, then you get used to it. Recommended for groups of friends
Very centrally located! Apartment well equipped. Unfortunately too close to the railway, the house and thus the bedroom are right on the railway line. No quiet nights possible.
This apartment is:
Outside this apartment in Camogli, ItalyThis apartment is in the city but in a quiet area near the beach. It has a balcony.
Prices and availability
Updated 21 March 2019
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
- 13 April - 17 May 2019: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 22 June - 5 July 2019: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 6 July - 23 August 2019: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 24 August - 30 August 2019: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 21 September 2019 - 10 April 2020: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 11 April - 17 April 2020: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 18 April - 22 May 2020: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 20 June - 10 July 2020: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 11 July - 21 August 2020: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 22 August - 4 September 2020: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 19 September - 9 October 2020: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 3 April - 9 April 2021: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 10 April - 21 May 2021: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 19 June - 9 July 2021: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 10 July - 20 August 2021: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 21 August - 3 September 2021: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 18 September - 27 November 2021: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
Free of charge
€25.00 (approx. £21.64) per person, paid locally
Laundry (initial supply of bed linen and towels)
Free of charge
Refundable Breakage Deposit (to be paid in cash)
€200.00 (approx. £173.10) per booking, paid locally
Heating - Based on consumption
€1.50 (approx. £1.30) per m3, paid locally
€1.50 (approx. £1.30) per person per day, paid locally
Cot (up to 2 years)
Free of charge
About this apartment
2 bedrooms, Sleeps 5
There is also 1 cot
- Babybed available (up to 2 years)
Show all 5 amenities Show less
- Trail for hiking nearby
- The property has a central location (i.e. close to shopping areas etc.)
- The property is comfortable and cosy furnished
- Suitable for elderly people
Agency From Godalming, Switzerland Member since Feb 2018
This apartment is managed by Interhome, an established travel agent that was founded over 50 years ago. We've been working with them since February 2018 and have had 46 bookings with them.
Past bookings: 46 bookings
Response rate: 93%
Response time: within 3 hours
Last seen: 4 minutes ago
Number of properties: over 1,000