Villa To Rent In Bucine
Villa with 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and private pool in Bucine, Italy
From £453 per week
Villa to rent in Bucine, Italy
This 2 bedroom villa with private pool is located in Bucine and sleeps 6 people. It has barbeque facilities, parking nearby and a gym.
Share this holiday home
Villa overview - owner's description
"Podere Scopitino", 3-room house 75 m2 on 2 levels. Rustic furnishings:
- Living room with 1 double sofabed, open-hearth fireplace, satellite TV and flat screen
- 1 double bedroom
- Exit to the balcony
- 1 double bedroom
- Kitchenette (4 hot plates, oven, dishwasher, microwave, freezer) with dining table
- On the lower ground floor
- Very beautiful panoramic view of the valley
- Washing machine, hair dryer..
Surrounded by olive groves rustic, comfortable country house "Scopitino". In the hamlet Localita Cennina, outside the resort, in a secluded, quiet, sunny position on a slope, in the countryside. Private:
- Property 3 ha, swimming pool (5 x 10 m, depth 80 - 150 cm, 27/05-30/09)
- Outdoor shower, patio, garden furniture, barbecue, parking at the house
- Grocery 3 km, shopping centre 12 km, restaurant 3 km, bus stop 3 km, railway station "Bucine" 8 km, thermal baths 25 km
- Siena 35 km, Arezzo 35 km, Firenze 60 km, Rapolano Terme 23 km, Ambra 3 km
- On the first floor a a balcony with beautiful views over the valley surrounds the house on 3 sides
- Excellent home-produced organic olive oil can be purchased on site..
This villa has 8 verified reviews.
8 out of 8 people recommend staying here
Everything was great. The house, the pool, the whole area is well maintained. The bathroom was a bit older, but it was functional. The pool was great. The hosts extremely friendly and helpful. Many thanks to xx, the soul of Scopetino. He not only took care of the pool, but also everything else. The view from the balcony and the pool over the whole valley is great. You can still recommend this object.
Wonderful location in an olive grove with no neighbors. Nice house and a fantastic pool. The second year we rent this little paradise !!
The house itself in a beautiful style, with full equipment, comfortable and clean. The garden and swimming pool are also well cared for. Owner nice and contact. The downside is a distance of about 2km to Ambra and 4 to Bucine, i.e. the nearest stores only by car, because both cities are low down - a long walk down and up the road. If someone has no qualms about going anywhere by car, a beautiful place on the slope. As far as Siena, Arezzo, a little further Florence. A bottle of wine and olive oil as a gift from the host which was a nice gesture.
Very nice, clean house with a large swing for football, etc., clean pool (cleaned every 2 days), very nice owners, was a very nice holiday, quiet, right to relax, Bremen and mosquitoes are unfortunately many, but that was to be expected and you can be prepared for it.
The quintessence of Tuscany - a stylish cottage, well-kept garden, large swimming pool, regularly cleaned, friendly owner, delicious olive oil. Beautiful views, off the beaten track, you have to drive to the town by car.
This villa is:
Outside this villa in Bucine, ItalyThis villa is in a quiet area. It has a pool, a balcony and a barbecue.
Prices and availability
Updated 11 October 2018
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
- 24 November 2018 - 12 April 2019: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 13 April - 19 April 2019: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 20 April - 28 June 2019: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 24 August 2019 - 10 April 2020: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 11 April - 17 April 2020: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 18 April - 26 June 2020: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 27 June - 21 August 2020: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 22 August - 28 November 2020: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
Power costs - Based on consumption
€1.40 (approx. £1.24) per kwh, paid locally
Heating - Based on consumption
€5.00 (approx. £4.42) per m3, paid locally
€10.00 (approx. £8.84) per person, paid locally
Weekly laundry (bed linen and towels)
Free of charge
€1.50 (approx. £1.33) per person per day, paid locally
Refundable Breakage Deposit (to be paid in cash)
€155.00 (approx. £136.98) per booking, paid locally
Cot (up to 2 years)
Free of charge
2 bedrooms, Sleeps 6
There is also 1 cot
2 bathrooms, 1 WC
Open fire, Washing machine
Dishwasher, Freezer, Microwave, Oven
Balcony or terrace, Barbecue, Parking