Resort Le Rose
Villa with 9 bedrooms, 10 bathrooms and private pool in Bibbiena, Italy
From £3,604 per week
Villa to rent in Bibbiena, Italy
This beautiful country house with a swimming pool sits in amongst the rolling hills about 3.5 km from Bibbiena. This exclusive property is split across two buildings.
Share this holiday home
Villa overview - owner's description
This beautiful country house with a swimming pool sits in amongst the rolling hills about 3.5 km from Bibbiena. This exclusive property is split across two buildings. The main house has a nice sitting room with fireplace and no less than nine bedrooms that each have a private bathroom. The annex houses a lovely dining room and a professional kitchen making it an ideal property for larger families or friends travelling together. There is also a charming covered terrace, ideal four dinners ‘al fresco’ that has a fountain with drinking water. The park-like garden has several covered seating areas, a barbecue and spacious pool area with sun terrace. Enjoy a spectacular view of the forests of Casentino from anywhere in the house. Catering services can be arranged upon requests and at an additional cost. This is a fantastic property for those wishing to spend a relaxing holiday in upmost comfort. Should you wish to explore the area there are plenty of option available such as the La Verna Franciscan Monastery, the town and the Castle of Casentino. You can also comfortably travel to Arezzo (35 km) and Florence (60 km).
This beautiful villa is made from brick or stone and was originally built in 1900 and refurbished in 2008. The agent has rated it as a five star property so it is one of their best villas - tastefully furnished and fully equipped. It is also great value for money. This villa has a private pool and panoramic view of landscape; it is also only 3.5km from Bibbiena. It is set in a good location: there is a restaurant 3.5km away.
The villa has free cable internet. You can also park on-site at no extra charge. The villa is well equipped: it has a refrigerator, microwave, washing machine and dishwasher. It also has a barbecue, a brick barbecue and some garden furniture outside.
The villa is suitable for organising weddings and celebrations, organising cultural tours and family and friends vacations.
This villa does not have any reviews but the agent has 145 reviews for their other properties.
Outside this villa in Bibbiena, ItalyThis villa has a pool and a barbecue.
Prices and availability
Updated 15 October 2018
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 19 October 2018 - 10 January 2020: changeover day is Saturday.
€20.00 per person per booking (minimum €300.00), paid locally
Consumption (e.g. gas, electricity) to be paid on site
Refundable Breakage Deposit
€500.00 per booking, paid locally
Bed linen (including towels)
Free of charge
About this villa
- Living room
- Swimming pool
- Front door
- Activity room
- Ground floor
- 1st floor
- 2nd floor
- Not available
- Agent quality rating: five stars
- Year built: 1900
- Year modernised: 2008
- Holiday home (internal area 450 m2)
- Ground and 1st floor
- Villa constructed from brick or stone
- Panoramic view of landscape
- Pets not allowed
- Private, not overlooked pool
Show all 9 facts Show less
- Outdoor swimming pool (90 m2)
- More than 9 TVs
- Internet access via cable incl
- Aircondition against payment
- Air conditioning cold / hot (6 units)
Show all 7 facilities Show less
This villa has 9 bedrooms:
- Bedroom no. 1: 1 double bed
- Bedroom no. 2: 1 double bed
- Bedroom no. 3: 1 double bed
- Bedroom no. 4: 1 single bed
- Bedroom no. 5: 1 sofabed, mattress or similar, 1 double bed
- Bedroom no. 6: 1 sofabed, mattress or similar, 1 double bed
- Bedroom no. 7: 1 sofabed, mattress or similar, 1 double bed
- Bedroom no. 8: 1 double bed
- Bedroom no. 9: 1 sofabed, mattress or similar, 1 double bed
Show all 9 bedrooms Show less
Please note: the bedrooms numbers are marked on the floor plan above.
- Bathroom no. 1: shower, toilet with hot and cold water
- Bathroom no. 2: shower, toilet with hot and cold water
- Bathroom no. 3: shower, toilet with hot and cold water
- Bathroom no. 4: shower, toilet with hot and cold water
- Bathroom no. 5: shower, toilet with hot and cold water
- Bathroom no. 6: shower, toilet with hot and cold water
- Bathroom no. 7: shower, toilet with hot and cold water
- Bathroom no. 8: shower, toilet with hot and cold water
- Bathroom no. 9: shower, toilet with hot and cold water
- Bathroom no. 10: shower, toilet with hot and cold water
Show all 10 bathrooms Show less
- 2 living rooms
- Toilet no. 1: toilet with hot and cold water
- Toilet no. 2: toilet with hot and cold water
- Toilet no. 3: toilet with hot and cold water
- Dinning room
- Kitchen: hot and cold water
- Gas and electric cooker
- Cooker hood
- Coffee machine
- Washing machine
Show all 9 amenities Show less
- Well insulated for all year round protection
- Central heating
- Terrace or similar
- Terrace or similar
- Terrace or similar
- Natural site (external area 90000 m2)
- Open site
- Some garden furniture outside
- Carport (space for 6 cars)
- A barbecue
- Slide (1)
- Outdoor shower
- A brick barbecue
- Pool available from May to October
- Football game
- Outdoor table tennis
- Volleyball net
- Some garden furniture outside
Show all 17 features Show less
Frequently asked questions
When do I receive directions to the villa and key collection information?
Directions and details on how to collect the keys will be emailed to you after you have paid for the booking in full. You will receive full details about your booking including directions to the property and a booking voucher that you need to hand over to the property manager when you receive the keys. In some instances you may need to collect the keys from the property manager’s office or some other location which is not the actual property you have booked to stay in. Please note that the agent provides us with the GPS co-ordinates in the travel directions and we communicate these to you; you should contact the property manager if these are unclear.
Bed sizes / bedrooms
The exact dimensions will vary from property to property but the agent has specified that bed sizes are as follows:
- A single bed is typically 70cm to 85 cm wide and 180cm to 190cm deep.
- A double bed is typically 140cm to 180cm wide and 180cm to 190cm deep.
- A “grand lit” is a European double bed, suitable for couples, and can be smaller than the usual UK or American doubles. It is typically 130cm wide but in some instances may be wider; it is approximately 180cm to 190cm deep.
A bunk bed is two single beds, one on top of another. Some properties also have pull-out beds, sofa beds and/or bed chairs; in a few properties the bed can be low in a wooden frame on the floor. The beds often have terry cloth sheet mattress protectors to protect the mattresses; please use them with the bed linen.
Some properties may have a loft as a bedroom: this is usually an open room at the top of the house with sloping walls and mattresses on a low bed or on the floor itself. You need to climb a ladder to reach this room. Lofts are very popular with children but may not be suitable for adults or elderly guests.
If a property has an annexe then it will typically be a building attached to the main property or a small self-contained building. Annexes often have no central heating.
Please note that bedrooms in holiday rentals are usually not that large; you should refer to the floor plan to get a sense of size.
Quality rating: five stars. This is the agent’s highest rating and this property should be tastefully furnished and full equipped.
What are the consumption costs for electricity, gas, water etc.?
You will need to pay for the energy and water you use during your stay of which electricity is usually the most significant cost. Charges can be based on a fixed per day rate or by the amount of energy used (e.g. kilowatt hours for electricity). We can’t give you a definite figure but as a rough guide you should expect to pay €10 per day for a two bedroom apartment and €20 per day for a 4 bedroom house in the summer months. Please note: air-conditioning is the biggest factor in any bill; if you leave it on all day and open the windows to let in some warm air when the room gets too cold then your electricity bill will soar. Again these cost estimates are a crude rule of thumb and are for guidance only.
Your local agent will advise you of the extra consumption costs when you arrive; these can include electricity, water, heating, gas, telephone calls, internet usage and any tourist taxes where applicable.
Preferred Partner From Virum, Denmark Member since Dec 2016
This villa is managed by Novasol, an established travel agent that was founded over 40 years ago. We've been working with them since December 2016 and have had 401 bookings with them.
Past bookings: 401 bookings
Response rate: 83%
Response time: within 11 hours
Number of properties: over 1,000
We are a property management company based in Copenhagen, Denmark. We offer self-catering properties throughout Europe including beautiful holiday homes near the sea, rustic country cottages in stunning surroundings, villas with private pools and many apartments close to a number of European cities.