House with 2 bedrooms and 1 bathroom in Agerola, Italy
From £373 per week
House to rent in Agerola, Italy
This 2 bedroom house is located in Agerola and sleeps 6 people. It has air conditioning, a garden and barbeque facilities. The house is near a beach.
Share this holiday home
House overview - owner's description
3-room house 80 m2, south-west facing position.
- Bright, simple and practical furnishings: 1 room with panoramic window with 3 beds and air conditioning
- Exit to the terrace
- 1 room with 3 beds and air conditioning
- Exit to the terrace
- Open dining room with open-hearth fireplace and TV
- Exit to the garden, to the terrace
- Kitchenette (4 hot plates, oven, dishwasher, freezer)
- 2 large terraces, patio, garden
- Terrace furniture, barbecue, deck chairs
- Marvellous panoramic view of the sea, the valley, the countryside, the resort and Capri and Amalfi Coast
- Facilities: washing machine, hair dryer
- Maximum 1 pet/ dog allowed
- Ideal for hikers and nature lovers, the apartment can only be reached by foot approximately 1 km (15 min
- walk) via the famous Sentiero degli Dei
- Horses are used for the luggage transport, arrival and departure (included in the price)
- The path is not lit, rechargeable flashlights will be provided
- Guests have access to fruit and vegetables directly from the garden
- Breathtaking views of the sea and Capri
- Agerola 15 km from Amalfi: Rustic, simple single-family house "Dea Afrodite", surrounded by trees, meadows, fields and vineyards
- Outside the resort, in the district Sentiero degli Dei, in a secluded, quiet, sunny, elevated position, 10 km from the sea, in the countryside
- Private: large garden with wildlife garden, flowers and trees, orchard
- Garden furniture, barbecue
- Linen change (supplement charge extra)
- Towel change (supplement charge extra)
- Room cleaning on request (extra)
- Breakfast on request (extra)
- 1 km footpath to the house
- Public parking 1 km on the road
- Shop 2 km, restaurant 2 km
- Nearby attractions: Amalfi Coast 10 km, Capri, Sorrento 20 km, Napoli 60 km, Ischia, Pompei 35 km
- Local sale of farm products
The agent describes this house as an ideal holiday rental for the summer holidays. For younger guests there is some vibrant nightlife not too far away. It is also good value for money. The house has a view of the countryside and a sea view and is located in Agerola. It is set in a convenient location, 10km away from a beach.
The house is well equipped: it has air conditioning, a dishwasher, an oven, a washing machine and a freezer. It also has a BBQ and a garden.
There is a trail for hiking nearby.
This house has 12 verified reviews.
11 out of 12 people recommend staying here
A great holiday home in a unique location! The welcome was warm, the wine and limoncello were ready. The views are fantastic, the tranquility is overwhelming. The walk of about 25 minutes to the house is on a challenging path through beautiful nature. We will still miss this path!
incredibly nice idyllic house with all mod cons. you have to walk a bit for it, but then you also have something! 20 minutes there or 25 minutes back to the car. the owner does it in 15 minutes, but our Dutch legs are not trained that way. ;) and we always wanted to stand still to enjoy the view. from the cottage you have a wide view of mountains and the sea, goats with bells that swing around every day, and total silence when the walkers on the hiking trail have disappeared just below the cottage in the afternoon. We used the hammocks on the roof well. Swing in the silence. In the village plenty of eateries, Naples, Vesuvius, Sotento and Pompeii at 30-45 minutes drive. Amalfi city 30 minutes drive. It is not for nothing that the walking path that runs under the house is called 'the footpath of the Gods'! It is beautiful with breathtaking views. You can walk from the house to the different villages, and then take the bus back to your own village. Our teenagers aged 16 and 14 had a great time. Wifi works, but has 1 to 2 lines. was enough for our children to be able to whap with friends and watch you tube videos in the evening. Our youngest of 11 had a great time in the hills behind the house. here all goat paths walked and there were shallow caves that he could discover. Owners extremely friendly and helpful.
Tranquility is deserved :)
a perfect location ovelooking the cost and Praiano, well equipped and comfortable
Magnificent views of the sea, peaceful, warm welcome from the owners. I recommend if walk 20 minutes do not bother, the place is worth it ...
This house is:
Outside this house in Agerola, ItalyThis house is in a village and in a quiet area near the sea. It has a balcony and a barbecue.
Prices and availability
Updated 27 June 2019
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
- 30 November 2019 - 28 November 2020: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
Early booking discounts
- Arrive between 18 April - 27 November 2020 and receive 10% off if the booking is made 272 days before the arrival date.
Late booking discounts
- Arrive between 13 July - 26 July 2019 and receive 35% off if the booking is made within 10 days of the arrival date.
€2.00 (approx. £1.80) per person per day, paid locally
Bed linen (initial supply)
Free of charge
Towels (initial supply)
Free of charge
Refundable Breakage Deposit (to be paid in cash)
€200.00 (approx. £179.68) per booking, paid locally
€20.00 (approx. £17.97) per person, paid locally
£24.08 per item per week, paid with booking
About this house
2 bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- Air conditioning
- Washing machine
Show all 6 amenities Show less
- Trail for hiking nearby
Show all 4 features Show less
- An ancient / historic building, often from other century
- Pets are allowed
- Sunny position of the property
- Located in quite neighbourhood
- The furniture of the property is homey and natural
- Country view
- Sea view
Show all 7 facts Show less
- Ideal summer destination with great nightlife
- Ideal party destination with great nightlife
Preferred Partner From Glattbrugg, Switzerland Member since Feb 2018
This house is managed by an established travel agent that was founded over 40 years ago. We've been working with them since February 2018 and have had 82 bookings with them.
Past bookings: 82 bookings
Response rate: 92%
Response time: within 6 hours
Last seen: a day ago
Number of properties: over 1,000