Beach cottage with 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms and golf nearby in Kilkeaveragh, Ireland
From £468 per week
Cottage to rent in Kilkeaveragh, Ireland
This 4 bedroom cottage is located in Kilkeaveragh and sleeps 8 people. It has a garden, parking nearby and a gym. The cottage is within walking distance of a beach.
Share this holiday home
Cottage overview - owner's description
5-room house on 2 levels.
- Comfortable and cosy furnishings: living/dining room with open-hearth fireplace, dining table and TV
- Exit to the patio
- 1 room with 1 french bed
- 1 room with 2 beds
- Kitchen (4 hot plates, oven, dishwasher, microwave, freezer)
- Upper floor: with sloping ceilings, 1 room with 1 french bed and shower/WC
- 1 room with 2 beds and shower/WC
- Terrace furniture
- Beautiful view of the sea
- Facilities: washing machine, dryer, iron, children's high chair, baby cot, hair dryer
- Please note: TV only EN
- Portmagee 83 km from Tralee: Beautiful, comfortable cottage "Seaside Cottages", 2 storeys
- Outside the resort, 3 km from the centre of Portmagee, 10 m from the sea
- For shared use: garden
- Parking at the house
- Shop 3 km, grocery 3 km, restaurant 3 km, bar 3 km, sandy beach 3 km
- Please note: car recommended
- Group of 6 stone houses in a lovely position directly by the sea with beautiful views of sea and hills
- Large shared garden leading directly to waters edge where it is possible to fish and paddle
- Ideal for relaxing holidaysand for touring/walking this beautiful area
The cottage is described as good value for money. It has a sea view and is located in Kilkeaveragh. The nearest airport is 164km away. It is set in a very convenient location, just 10 metres away from a beach and only 3km away from the city center.
You can also park on-site at no extra charge. The cottage is well equipped: it has a dishwasher, a microwave, an oven, a washing machine and a freezer. It also has a garden.
There is a trail for hiking nearby. The cottage is suitable for elderly guests.
This cottage has 7 verified reviews.
7 out of 7 people recommend staying here
a wonderful well-equipped holiday home by the sea with a large garden
it was great to recommend. Wlascielka very pleasant
We were with 3 children (between 6 and 11 years) here. We liked it very much. Accommodation was spacious, quiet and for the children there was also outside the house enough space to rave. The sea was only a few meters away. A car is necessary, however, as the accommodation was about 3km from Portmagee.
conplicadas vacasiones until the end by thecanbios of houses but in the end we had a great time the family group that we were the worst driving on the left and secondary roads of infarction for the narrow but experiences not to forget but very beautiful landscapes different to sanpedro alcantara in villa montecarlos villatoscana 1 where we live but I recommend interhome by saver solve any problem very fast and we will continue traveling with them different places and countries greetings and gossip for everything I recommend att juan rivas
A week on the wild Atlantic coast overlooking the water on Valentia Iceland, small fishing villages, not far from the actual tourist crowded Ring of Kerry. Here is this spacious house. Within an hour and a half from Kerry Airport. It stands on its own grounds with several houses of the same kind, but still quiet. It is very well equipped and with the open fireplace and the peat for the fire - as usual in Ireland - also recommended on cold autumn days. Moreover, the Skelligring - which can be started in Portmagee and on which the tourist buses are not allowed to drive - is wilder and more appealing to us than the Kerryring. The view from the mountain on Valentia Island on the house is fantastic. We will come back.
This cottage is:
Outside this cottage in Kilkeaveragh, IrelandThis cottage is in a quiet area near the beach.
Prices and availability
Updated 19 August 2019
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
- 24 August - 1 October 2019: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
Late booking discounts
- Arrive between 10 August - 1 October 2019 and receive 35% off if the booking is made within 10 days of the arrival date.
Free of charge
Laundry (initial supply of bed linen and towels)
Free of charge
Refundable Breakage Deposit (to be paid in cash or by credit card Visa / Mastercard)
€190.00 (approx. £173.72) per booking, paid locally
Power costs - Based on consumption
Free of charge
Heating - Based on consumption
Free of charge
About this cottage
4 bedrooms, Sleeps 8
- Washing machine
Show all 7 amenities Show less
- Trails for biking nearby
- Trail for hiking nearby
Show all 4 features Show less
- An ancient / historic building, often from other century
- The property is comfortable and cosy furnished
- Sea view
- Suitable for elderly people
- Suitable for family holiday
Preferred Partner From Glattbrugg, Switzerland Member since Feb 2018
This cottage is managed by an established travel agent that was founded over 40 years ago. We've been working with them since February 2018 and have had 109 bookings with them.
Past bookings: 109 bookings
Response rate: 93%
Response time: within 5 hours
Last seen: 2 days ago
Number of properties: over 1,000