Villa To Rent In Crete
Villa with 4 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms and private pool in Crete, Greece
From £752 per week
Villa to rent in Crete, Greece
The splendid swimming pool and all terraces and balconies of this wonderful holiday home are facing the sea which reflects that of the blue Cretan sky. Close to the GKR130 house.
Share this holiday home
Villa overview - owner's description
The splendid swimming pool and all terraces and balconies of this wonderful holiday home are facing the sea which reflects that of the blue Cretan sky. Close to the GKR130 house, it is in the traditional village of Milatos. The four rooms of this property each have their own bathroom. The interior is fully equipped and modern and the decoration with dark stones and mahogany conveys a cozy and warm atmosphere for an idyllic stay. Feel free to take a circuit through Anoghia, Latsida, Voulismeni and Vrahassi. Air conditioning in the living room and two bedrooms. Table football and darts game available.
This beautiful modern villa is made from brick or stone and was recently built in 2007. The agent has rated it as a five star property so it is one of their best villas - tastefully furnished and fully equipped. It is also great value for money. This villa has a private pool and beautiful panoramic view over water; it is also located in Crete, 22km from Aghios Nikolaos. It is set in a convenient location, 2.5km away from a sandy beach. There's also a restaurant 1.5km away.
The villa has free wireless internet. You can also park on-site at no extra charge. The villa is well equipped: it has a refrigerator, washing machine and dishwasher. It also has a barbecue, a garden and some garden furniture outside.
This villa does not have any reviews but the agent has 146 reviews for their other properties.
Outside this villa in Crete, GreeceThis villa has a pool, a barbecue and a garden.
Prices and availability
Updated 31 October 2018
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 15 November 2018 - 21 June 2019: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 22 June - 6 September 2019: changeover day is Saturday.
- 7 September 2019 - 10 January 2020: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
Free of charge
Bed linen (including towels)
Free of charge
Free of charge
About this villa
- Agent quality rating: five stars
- Year built: 2007
- Holiday home (internal area 180 m2)
- Villa constructed from brick or stone
- Beautiful panoramic view over water
- Pets not allowed
- Private, not overlooked pool
Show all 7 facts Show less
- Outdoor swimming pool (61 m2)
- 3 TVs
- Hi-Fi system
- Phone (incoming calls)
- 1 DVD player
- Wireless internet
- Fully airconditioned
Show all 9 facilities Show less
This villa has 4 bedrooms:
- Bedroom no. 1: 1 double bed
- Bedroom no. 2: 1 double bed
- Bedroom no. 3: 2 single beds
- Bedroom no. 4: 1 double bed
Show all 4 bedrooms Show less
- Bathroom no. 1: bath, toilet with hot and cold water
- Bathroom no. 2: bath, toilet with hot and cold water
- Bathroom no. 3: bath, toilet with hot and cold water
- Bathroom no. 4: bath, toilet with hot and cold water
Show all 4 bathrooms Show less
- Kitchen / living room
- Kitchen: hot and cold water
- Electric cooker
- Freezer box
- Coffee machine
- Washing machine
- Vacuum cleaner
Show all 8 amenities Show less
- Well insulated for all year round protection
- Central heating
- Terrace or similar
- A garden (external area 1300 m2)
- Some garden furniture outside
- Parking on the site (space for 2 cars)
- A barbecue
- Pool available all year round
- Some garden furniture outside
Show all 7 features Show less
Frequently asked questions
When do I receive directions to the villa and key collection information?
Directions and details on how to collect the keys will be emailed to you after you have paid for the booking in full. You will receive full details about your booking including directions to the property and a booking voucher that you need to hand over to the property manager when you receive the keys. In some instances you may need to collect the keys from the property manager’s office or some other location which is not the actual property you have booked to stay in. Please note that the agent provides us with the GPS co-ordinates in the travel directions and we communicate these to you; you should contact the property manager if these are unclear.
Bed sizes / bedrooms
The exact dimensions will vary from property to property but the agent has specified that bed sizes are as follows:
- A single bed is typically 70cm to 85 cm wide and 180cm to 190cm deep.
- A double bed is typically 140cm to 180cm wide and 180cm to 190cm deep.
- A “grand lit” is a European double bed, suitable for couples, and can be smaller than the usual UK or American doubles. It is typically 130cm wide but in some instances may be wider; it is approximately 180cm to 190cm deep.
A bunk bed is two single beds, one on top of another. Some properties also have pull-out beds, sofa beds and/or bed chairs; in a few properties the bed can be low in a wooden frame on the floor. The beds often have terry cloth sheet mattress protectors to protect the mattresses; please use them with the bed linen.
Some properties may have a loft as a bedroom: this is usually an open room at the top of the house with sloping walls and mattresses on a low bed or on the floor itself. You need to climb a ladder to reach this room. Lofts are very popular with children but may not be suitable for adults or elderly guests.
If a property has an annexe then it will typically be a building attached to the main property or a small self-contained building. Annexes often have no central heating.
Please note that bedrooms in holiday rentals are usually not that large; you should refer to the floor plan to get a sense of size.
Quality rating: five stars. This is the agent’s highest rating and this property should be tastefully furnished and full equipped.
Preferred Partner From Virum, Denmark Member since Dec 2016
This villa is managed by Novasol, an established travel agent that was founded over 40 years ago. We've been working with them since December 2016 and have had 413 bookings with them.
Past bookings: 413 bookings
Response rate: 83%
Response time: within 10 hours
Number of properties: over 1,000
We are a property management company based in Copenhagen, Denmark. We offer self-catering properties throughout Europe including beautiful holiday homes near the sea, rustic country cottages in stunning surroundings, villas with private pools and many apartments close to a number of European cities.