Ski apartment with 1 bedroom and 1 bathroom in Tignes, France
From £394 per week
Apartment to rent in Tignes, France
This 1 bedroom apartment is located in Tignes and sleeps 4 people. It has WiFi.
Share this holiday home
Apartment overview - owner's description
2-room apartment 30 m2 on 3rd floor. Fully renovated, comfortable and beautiful furnishings:
- Living/dining room with 1 pull-out bed (2 pers
- 2 x 80 cm), TV
- Sleeping alcove with 1 x 2 bunk beds (80 cm)
- Kitchenette (2 hot plates, dishwasher, microwave, electric coffee machine, Capsules for coffee machine (Nespresso) extra)
- Bathroom, separate WC
- Balcony, east facing position and west facing position
- Internet (WiFi, extra)..
- Apartment block "Plein Soleil", 5 storeys
- In the complex
- Lift, storage room for skis, central heating system
- Supermarket, restaurant 50 m, indoor swimming pool 2.2 km
- Sports centre 2 km, skisport facilities 50 m, children's ski school 200 m
- Ski bus (free of charge)
- There are more similar properties for rent in this same residence
The apartment is described as good value for money. This apartment is located in Tignes. The nearest airport is 133km away. It is set in a very convenient location, just 50 metres away from the skiing sport facility.
The apartment has free wireless internet. The apartment is adequately equipped: it has a dishwasher and a microwave. It also has a balcony.
The owner has listed some nearby activities and attractions including:
- A trail for mountain biking
- A trail for hiking
The apartment is suitable for elderly guests.
This apartment has 3 verified reviews.
2 out of 3 people recommend staying here
Small but good apartment, relatively newly renovated. The cleaning had a lot more to be desired and the kitchen equipment was in need of review. But by the way, a very good, compact accommodation. Close to all the lifts, in all three directions, in Val Claret. Good by lift down to Tichot and close to the train up to Grand Motte as well as to Tufs and Fresse away to Val d'Isère.
Although I had seen pictures of the apartment I wasn't prepared for just how small it would be for a family of 4 with a week's worth of stuff. That said there is plenty storage. The room with the bunk beds is tiny and the two beds in the lounge are not particularly comfortable for adults. There is no sofa only the bench beds so not really suitable for 4 to relax as the bench seating is uncomfortable (only some flat cushions to rest your back on). The kitchen is basic with two rings and a microwave. There is a TV which was not listed in the specification. There is a very small bath with a hand held shower (no wall attachment) and ample hot water. The floors in the lounge and bathroom were not clean when we arrived. Location is fantastic for both Tuffs and Bollin lifts.
This apartment is:
Outside this apartment in Tignes, FranceThis apartment is in the city but in a quiet area near the mountains. It has a balcony and a spa.
Prices and availability
Updated 29 November 2018
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
- 19 December - 28 December 2018: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 5 January - 1 February 2019: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 2 February - 19 April 2019: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 20 April - 20 December 2019: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 21 December 2019 - 10 April 2020: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 11 April - 28 November 2020: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
Refundable Breakage Deposit (to be paid by credit card Visa / Mastercard)
€500.00 (approx. £449.41) per booking, paid locally
Local tax children (6 - 15)
Free of charge
Local tax babies (0-2)
Free of charge
Until 11 January 2019: €0.83 (approx. £0.75) per person per day, paid locally
Free of charge
Bed linen (initial supply)
£11.44 per person, paid with booking
Booster seat (for children)
£2.64 per item per day, paid with booking
Towels (initial supply)
£6.16 per person, paid with booking
About this apartment
1 bedroom, Sleeps 4
Show all 5 amenities Show less
- Trail for mountain biking nearby
- Trails for biking nearby
- Trail for hiking nearby
- The property is comfortable and cosy furnished
- Suitable for elderly people
- Suitable for family holiday
- Suitable for skiing holiday
Agency From Godalming, Switzerland Member since Feb 2018
This apartment is managed by Interhome, an established travel agent that was founded over 50 years ago. We've been working with them since February 2018 and have had 41 bookings with them.
Past bookings: 41 bookings
Response rate: 92%
Response time: within 3 hours
Last logged in: 7 months ago
Number of properties: over 1,000