House with 7 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms and private pool in Thorigné-d'Anjou, France
From £864 per week
House to rent in Thorigné-d'Anjou, France
This 7 bedroom house with private pool is located in Thorigné-d'Anjou and sleeps 15 people. It has WiFi, a garden and barbeque facilities.
Share this holiday home
House overview - owner's description
10-room house 360 m2 on 2 levels. Simple and antique furnishings:
- Living room with open-hearth fireplace
- Dining room
- Playroom with TV
- Kitchen (5 hot plates, oven, dishwasher, microwave, freezer)
- Separate WC
- Gas heating (extra)
- Upper floor - 2 rooms, each room with 1 french bed (160 cm, length 200 cm)
- 1 room with 1 bed (120 cm, length 190 cm), 1 sleeping facility (90 cm, length 190 cm)
- 1 children's room with 2 beds (120 cm, length 190 cm), 1 sleeping facility (90 cm, length 190 cm)
- 3 rooms, each room with 1 french bed (140 cm, length 190 cm)
- Bath/WC, 2 showers, separate WC
- Terrace furniture, barbecue, deck chairs (16)
- Washing machine, logs (free)
- Internet (WiFi, free)
- Reserved parking (fenced)
- Maximum 1 pet/ dog allowed..
Old country house "Langevine". In the resort. Private:
- Garden 7'000 m2 (fenced), swimming pool fenced (13 x 5 m, depth 100 - 150 cm, 15/06-15/09)
- Shop 4 km, restaurant 4 km, outdoor swimming pool 4 km
- Golf course 9 km
- Car recommended
- The pool is situated on a fenced ground of 500 m2 accessible through a door secured
- Good starting point for golf fans (Anjou Golf at Champigne 9 km, Golf d'Angers at St Jean des Mauvrets at 49 km, Golf de Sable at Solesmes at 35 km)
The house is described as good value for money. The house has a private pool and is located in Thorigné-d'Anjou. The nearest airport is only 35km away. It is set in a convenient location.
The house has free wireless internet. You can also park on-site at no extra charge. The house is well equipped: it has a dishwasher, a microwave, an oven, a washing machine and a freezer. It also has a BBQ, a garden, a private tennis court and a tennis court.
The owner has listed some nearby activities and attractions including:
- A trail for mountain biking
- A trail for hiking
- A golf course
This house has 10 verified reviews.
9 out of 10 people recommend staying here
We came to spend a week of family holidays with a baby and young children: this 19th century house has a lot of charm. The rooms are located upstairs and well distributed on the 2 wings of the house which allows to have calm for everyone. It has a large walled garden with a tennis court: the children loved playing there. The pool is very nice (15X6 pool): in July, it is sunny from 8h to 18h so it heats very well. There is also a room to change and hang your stuff which is very convenient. The only regret this week and that the house is located at the exit of the village on a road in a straight line, conducive to speed and therefore quite noisy. In addition to the week we were there, there was a bypass: so we always had trucks passing. It was therefore impossible to sleep with the windows open. The owners, very kind, told us that speed bumps should be installed: to see if it makes the road quieter. So this point "noise" that makes me give a rating of 3/5 to this house.
Nice house with a beautiful garden for children, swimming pool and tennis court.
Rental even better than the photos, lots of space inside and even more outside, swimming pool, tennis courts, games for children .......... House with old-world charm , we like it or not, we loved it. If the opportunity to present, we will return without hesitation. Many thanks to Mrs C. for her welcome.
Very nice house, spacious. We want to know his story and the decor helps us to imagine. A lot of space outside to practice multiple activities.
A very good time shared with 16 friends and a very favorable weather
This house is:
Outside this house in Thorigné-d'Anjou, FranceThis house has a pool and a barbecue.
Prices and availability
Updated 19 April 2019
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
- 11 May - 14 June 2019: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 29 June - 16 August 2019: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 17 August - 30 November 2019: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
Late booking discounts
- Arrive between 30 March - 10 May 2019 and receive 30% off if the booking is made within 10 days of the arrival date.
Heating - Based on consumption
€0.15 (approx. £0.13) per kwh, paid locally
Free of charge
Refundable Breakage Deposit (to be paid in cash)
€250.00 (approx. £216.35) per booking, paid locally
Free of charge
Bed linen (initial supply)
€9.15 (approx. £7.92) per person, paid locally
Cot (up to 2 years)
Free of charge
Towels (initial supply)
€4.00 (approx. £3.46) per person, paid locally
About this house
7 bedrooms, Sleeps 15
There is also 3 cots
- Private pool
- Private tennis court
- Babybed available (up to 2 years)
Show all 10 amenities Show less
- Trail for mountain biking nearby
- Trails for biking nearby
- Trail for hiking nearby
- The tennis court is available
Show all 7 features Show less
- The property is fenced off permanently from the sourounding
- Pets are allowed
- An ancient / historic building, often from other century
- Suitable for family holiday
Agency From Godalming, Switzerland Member since Feb 2018
This house is managed by Interhome, an established travel agent that was founded over 50 years ago. We've been working with them since February 2018 and have had 50 bookings with them.
Past bookings: 50 bookings
Response rate: 92%
Response time: within 3 hours
Last seen: 4 days ago
Number of properties: over 1,000