Villa with 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms in Solignac-sur-Loire, France
From £376 per week
Villa to rent in Solignac-sur-Loire, France
This 3 bedroom villa is located in Solignac-sur-Loire and sleeps 8 people. It has a garden, garage and parking nearby.
Share this holiday home
Villa overview - owner's description
4-room house 135 m2 on 2 levels.
- Living/dining room with open-hearth fireplace and TV
- Gallery with 1 double sofabed
- Open kitchen (4 hot plates, oven, dishwasher, microwave, freezer, electric coffee machine)
- Upper floor: 2 rooms, each room with 1 french bed
- 1 children's room with 2 beds
- Bathroom, separate WC
- Terrace furniture, deck chairs
- Facilities: washing machine, iron, children's high chair, baby cot for up to 3 year olds
- Please note: The twin bedroom has raised beds
- Logs extra
- Small freezer
- Solignac sur Loire 15 km from du Puy Velay: At the foot of the Micezelle, old terraced house "ferme", renovated in 1998
- On the outskirts
- For shared use: garden (fenced)
- Private: property 150 m2 (fenced) with lawn
- Garden furniture, roofed, parking on the premises, single garage, public parking on the road
- Shop 15 km, grocery 4 km, restaurant 15 km
- Golf course 11 km
- Nearby attractions: Le Dyke d'aiguille (Chapelle St Michel), La Cathedrale du Puy, Cascade de la Beaume
- Hiking paths: Tunnel de Brives Charensac a Costaros
- Please note: car recommended
- House terraced to the owner's house who is not always at the house
The villa is described as good value for money. This villa is located in Solignac-sur-Loire. The nearest airport is 127km away. It is set in a convenient location.
You can also park in the garage on-site at no extra charge. The villa is well equipped: it has a dishwasher, a microwave, an oven, a washing machine and a freezer. It also has a garden.
The owner has listed some nearby activities and attractions including:
- A trail for mountain biking
- A trail for hiking
- A golf course
The villa is suitable for elderly guests.
This villa has 2 verified reviews.
2 out of 2 people recommend staying here
We really enjoyed our stay in this lovely holiday home. If you want to discover Le Puy-en-Velay and the beautiful region surrounding it i can totally recommend you this vacation home.
This villa is:
Outside this villa in Solignac-sur-Loire, FranceThis villa is in a village and in a quiet area. It has a garage.
Prices and availability
Updated 24 March 2020
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
- 9 May - 17 July 2020: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 18 July - 31 July 2020: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 1 August - 21 August 2020: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
Late booking discounts
- Arrive between 4 April - 8 May 2020 and receive 30% off if the booking is made within 10 days of the arrival date.
Free of charge
Refundable Breakage Deposit (to be paid in cash)
€250.00 (approx. £219.44) per booking, paid locally
Free of charge
Bed linen (initial supply)
€10.00 (approx. £8.78) per person, paid locally
Cot (up to 2 years)
Free of charge
Towels (initial supply)
€5.00 (approx. £4.39) per person, paid locally
About this villa
3 bedrooms, Sleeps 8
There is also 1 cot
- Covered parking
- Single vehicle garage
- Cot available (up to 2 years)
- Washing machine
Show all 8 amenities Show less
- Trail for mountain biking nearby
- Trail for hiking nearby
Show all 4 features Show less
- The property is fenced off permanently from the sourounding
- Suitable for elderly people
Preferred Partner From Glattbrugg, Switzerland Member since Feb 2018
This villa is managed by an established travel agent that was founded over 40 years ago. We've been working with them since February 2018 and have had 162 bookings with them.
Past bookings: 162 bookings
Response rate: 91%
Response time: within 3 hours
Last seen: 20 hours ago
Number of properties: over 1,000