Holiday Home In Merville-franceville-plage
Beach house with 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and golf nearby in Merville-Franceville-Plage, France
Booking cost: £0.00
Pay onlybooking deposit
From £604 per week
House to rent in Merville-Franceville-Plage, France
This 3 bedroom house is located in Merville-Franceville-Plage and sleeps 6 people. It has WiFi, a garden and parking nearby. The house is walking distance away from beach.
Share this holiday home
House overview - owner's description
4-room house 108 m2. Living/dining room with TV (flat screen). Exit to the garden, to the terrace. 1 room with 1 french bed (140 cm), electric shutters. Exit to the garden, to the terrace. 1 room with 1 french bed (160 cm). Exit to the garden. 1 room with 1 x 2 bunk beds (90 cm), shower. Open kitchen (2 hot plates, oven, dishwasher, 2 ceramic glass hob hotplates, microwave, freezer, electric coffee machine) with dining nook. Shower/WC. Terrace 8 m2, roofed, south facing position and west facing position, garden 300 m2. Terrace furniture. Facilities:
- Washing machine, dryer
- Internet (WiFi)
- Reserved parking (fenced)
Merville Franceville 4 km from Cabourg:
- Villa "Helios"
- In the resort 350 m from the centre of Merville Franceville, 350 m from the sea, 350 m from the beach, south-west facing position
- Garden 300 m2
- Slide, terrace (8 m2), parking on the premises
- Shop, grocery, supermarket, restaurant, bar, bakery 350 m, thermal baths "Thalazur Cabourg" 5 km
- Golf course (18 hole) 3.8 km
- The keys‘ handover takes place by the agency Interhome in Cabourg, 8 km..
- Smoke alarm
This house has 6 verified reviews.
6 out of 6 people recommend staying here
We wanted to see the coast of Normandy and have therefore booked this house for a week. The key handover was easy, only with the opening times, the agency is not very accurate. This was also reflected in the return, but hey, on vacation you have time. The house is a bit worn, of the 3 bedrooms we only needed one. I the kitchen shows a colorful mix of utensils, but everything was there. Even outside something should be put on hand, some acts a bit ailing. But since the price was very cheap, I do not complain, it all worked. Wi-Fi was also fast enough. Plus point is the location. Quiet in a side street, with little traffic. We were there at the beginning of September, the season has already passed. Many houses were already closed. Nevertheless, one is fast on the beach. In 5 minutes you can walk to the bakery, butcher or in a restaurant, there are plenty of them, all with good quality. Just around the corner is a xxx, there you get everything. Conclusion: If you are not too picky you get a nice place in a good location.
Nice and big house for a family stay. Two flaws: the seating area boiled down to ... one chair for eight people possible, and the mandatory cleaning package at 16 € ... per person.
House very well located with a lot of space Interior and exterior by cons obligatory household tariff inadmissible and disproportionate 96 € for one night its very expensive
Well located house smelling stale. Wet mattresses. Appliances of good quality.
all the comforts in this large house by the sea. Too bad, during our stay the weather was not to our advantage and we discovered that the thermostat of the heating did not work and no number to join the agency during the weekend. It was 18 degrees and very humid in the room it was a bit limited for my 3 month old son. Otherwise beautiful setting, very well equipped house.
This house is:
Outside this house in Merville-Franceville-Plage, FranceThis house is near the beach. It has a balcony.
Prices and availability
Updated 15 September 2018
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
- 20 September - 21 December 2018: the minimum stay is 2 nights.
- 22 December 2018 - 8 February 2019: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 9 February - 5 April 2019: the minimum stay is 2 nights.
- 6 April - 19 April 2019: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 20 April - 10 May 2019: the minimum stay is 2 nights.
- 11 May - 28 May 2019: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 29 May - 5 July 2019: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 6 July - 23 August 2019: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 24 August - 29 November 2019: the minimum stay is 2 nights.
- 30 November 2019: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
Early booking discounts
- Arrive between 29 June - 29 November 2019 and receive 10% off if the booking is made 272 days before the arrival date.
Late booking discounts
- Arrive between 8 September - 19 October 2018 and receive 33% off if the booking is made within 10 days of the arrival date.
Free of charge
Refundable Breakage Deposit (to be paid by credit card Visa / Mastercard)
€300.00 (approx. £266.63) per booking, paid locally
Free of charge
Free of charge
Bed linen (initial supply)
£8.80 per person, paid with booking
Towels (initial supply)
£4.40 per person, paid with booking
WiFi (3/4G wireless modem for max. 10 connecting devices – LIMIT 1 GB per day)
Until 23 November 2018: £4.93 per item per day, paid with booking
3 bedrooms, Sleeps 6
2 bathrooms, 1 WC
Dishwasher, Freezer, Microwave, Oven
Balcony or terrace, Parking, Garden