Residence Jaune Et Rose
Apartment with 1 bedroom and 1 bathroom in Marckolsheim, France
From £373 per week
Apartment to rent in Marckolsheim, France
This 1 bedroom apartment is located in Marckolsheim and sleeps 4 people. It has WiFi, parking nearby and a gym.
Share this holiday home
Apartment overview - owner's description
"apt 1", 2-room apartment 44 m2, on the ground floor.
- Beautiful furnishings: living/dining room with 1 double sofabed (130 cm, length 190 cm), TV (flat screen)
- 1 room with sliding door with 2 beds (80 cm, length 190 cm)
- Kitchen (2 hot plates, mini-oven)
- Oil heating
- Facilities: washing machine, iron
- Internet (WiFi, free)
- Reserved parking
- Please note: non-smokers only
- Small, cosy small apartment house "Residence jaune et rose", 3 storeys, renovated in 2003
- In the centre of Marckolsheim, in a quiet position, in the heart of the city
- In the house: central heating system
- Parking on the premises
- Shop 120 m, grocery 250 m, restaurant 130 m, bus stop 250 m, railway station "SELESTAT" 15 km, park "EuropaPark" 20 km, outdoor swimming pool 850 m
- Tennis 900 m, riding stable 1 km
- Nearby attractions: EuropaPark 20 km, Marche Noel Markolsheim fin novembre, Corso fleuri,chars a Selestat 2e s aout, Foire aux vins de Colmar, festival international de jazz en Mars, wwwmarckolswingfr Hiking paths: wwwmarckolsheimfr, wwwlabouilloirefr, wwwgrandriedfr Please note: There are more similar properties for rent in this same residence
- The owner lives at the back of the yard in the purple house
- The Christmas market of Markoslheim takes place on the last week-end of November
- Every single Christmas market in Alsace start on the 3rd week of November, until the 1st week of January
The apartment is described as good value for money. This apartment is located in Marckolsheim. The nearest airport is 65km away. It is set in a convenient location.
The apartment has free wireless internet. You can also park on-site at no extra charge. The apartment is adequately equipped: it has a washing machine. It also has a tennis court.
There is a trail for hiking nearby. The apartment is suitable for elderly guests.
This apartment has 5 verified reviews.
5 out of 5 people recommend staying here
Functional and clean housing
The kouglof on arrival, and the small cakes offered at the time of departure, we will certainly return.
Apartment in the EC adapted for the disabled, barrier-free access to shower, toilet and all rooms. Practical equipment, all kitchen appliances (coffee maker, kettle, toaster, oven) and even hair dryer and washing machine available. Unfortunately, a dishwasher is missing. Very nice friendly landlord / key holder, who had welcomed us with a homemade cake (Gugelhupf) and even offered us a personal tour of their place and had given us - we felt very comfortable!
excellent person very welcoming exceptional cleanliness to recommend
This apartment is:
Outside this apartment in Marckolsheim, FranceThis apartment is in a quiet area.
Prices and availability
Updated 3 July 2019
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
- 24 August 2019 - 19 June 2020: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 20 June - 21 August 2020: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 22 August - 28 November 2020: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
Late booking discounts
- Arrive between 20 July - 2 August 2019 and receive 30% off if the booking is made within 10 days of the arrival date.
Refundable Breakage Deposit (to be paid in cash)
€250.00 (approx. £224.62) per booking, paid locally
Free of charge
Free of charge
Free of charge
Free of charge
Bed linen (initial supply)
€10.00 (approx. £8.98) per person, paid locally
Towels (initial supply)
€5.00 (approx. £4.49) per person, paid locally
About this apartment
1 bedroom, Sleeps 4
There is also 1 single sofa bed
- Washing machine
Show all 4 amenities Show less
- Trails for biking nearby
- Trail for hiking nearby
- The tennis court is available
Show all 4 features Show less
- The property has a central location (i.e. close to shopping areas etc.)
- Non-smoking property
- Suitable for elderly people
- Suitable for wheelchair access.
Preferred Partner From Glattbrugg, Switzerland Member since Feb 2018
This apartment is managed by an established travel agent that was founded over 40 years ago. We've been working with them since February 2018 and have had 84 bookings with them.
Past bookings: 84 bookings
Response rate: 92%
Response time: within 6 hours
Last seen: 56 minutes ago
Number of properties: over 1,000