Apartment To Rent In Ciboure Nord
Beach apartment with 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom and golf nearby in Ciboure Nord, France
From £399 per week
Apartment to rent in Ciboure Nord, France
This 1 bedroom apartment is located in Ciboure Nord and sleeps 4 people. It has WiFi, parking nearby and a gym. The apartment is near a beach.
Share this holiday home
Apartment overview - owner's description
1-room apartment 30 m2 on 1st floor. Object suitable for 2 adults + 2 children. Living/dining room with 1 double sofabed (1 x 140 cm), TV (flat screen). Exit to the balcony. Entrance hall with 1 x 2 bunk beds (80 cm). Open kitchen (dishwasher, 2 induction hot plates, freezer, electric coffee machine, combination microwave). Shower/WC. Electric heating. Balcony 5 m2, south facing position and, east facing position. Balcony furniture. Facilities:
- Washing machine, hair dryer
- Internet (WiFi, free)
- Reserved parking space n 13..
Ciboure 2 km from Saint Jean de Luz:
- Residence "Berasteguia", 2 storeys
- In the centre of Ciboure, 1.5 km from the sea, 1.5 km from the beach
- Shopping centre 1 km, restaurant 100 m, bakery 200 m, cafe 500 m, bus stop 200 m, railway station "Saint Jean de Luz" 1.5 km, sandy beach "Saint Jean de Luz" 2 km, thermal baths "helianthal" 3 km
- Marina 1.5 km, golf course (18 hole) 1.5 km, surf school 2 km, sailing school 2 km
- Navette maritime 500 m, Marche dimanche matin 500 m, Port de peche 500 m, Activites nautiques Socoa 1.5 km
- The keys‘ handover takes place by the agency Interhome a 16H, a 4 km
- There are more similar properties for rent in this same residence
The agent describes this apartment as an ideal holiday rental for a cheap holiday. For younger guests there is some vibrant nightlife not too far away. It is also good value for money. This apartment is located in Ciboure Nord. The nearest airport is only 16km away. It is set in a convenient location, 1.5km away from a beach.
The apartment has free wireless internet. You can also park on-site at no extra charge. The apartment is well equipped: it has a dishwasher, a washing machine and a freezer. It also has a balcony.
The owner has listed some nearby activities and attractions including:
- A trail for hiking
- A golf course
The apartment is suitable for activity holidays during the summer.
This apartment has 4 verified reviews.
3 out of 4 people recommend staying here
Uncomfortable bedding, second surprise stay no longer find cleaning products
The Interhome agency contacts us a few days before the start of the stay to know our arrival time and to know if we want bed linen. We tried to contact the agency for 2 days in vain, the line is constantly busy ... On arrival at the agency we pay a mandatory cleaning fee of 44 Euros (for 2 people and 3 nights), on arrival in the apartment cleaning is more than superficial: - Hair in the shower ++ - Traces of toothpaste on the bathroom furniture + tooth glass room placed on the edge of the vanity unit) - Wc half clean. - Dust not made on furniture - Crumbs and leftover food in the freezer. Very disappointing, even abusive given the price of the cleaning service, at this price we would have liked a flat niquel. Too bad ... greatly serves the quality of the apartment. Finally to make the keys we consult the opening hours of the agency, we find 8h, arrived on the spot we find that the agency opens only at 9am ... We were so enormously disappointed with the paid services and not respected by the agency. It is true that we did not dare to say to the people in charge of the agency who was nevertheless friendly knowing that they were not responsible for these inconveniences, but we would have had with hindsight, contact the agency directly arrived at the apartment to make a claim for the cleaning service that we find expensive and unjustified given the condition of the apartment.
Unsurprising and quiet rental Ideal for a week of vacation 20 minutes walk from St Jean de Luz View of Le Rhune
This apartment is:
Outside this apartment in Ciboure Nord, FranceThis apartment is in a village and in a quiet area near the beach. It has a balcony.
Prices and availability
Updated 29 October 2018
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
- 24 November 2018 - 5 July 2019: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 6 July - 23 August 2019: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 24 August 2019 - 3 July 2020: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 4 July - 21 August 2020: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 22 August - 28 November 2020: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
Free of charge
Free of charge
Local tax children (6 - 15)
Free of charge
Local tax babies (0-2)
Free of charge
Refundable Breakage Deposit (to be paid by credit card Visa / Mastercard)
€500.00 (approx. £442.81) per booking, paid locally
€0.50 (approx. £0.44) per person per day, paid locally
Free of charge
Bed linen (initial supply)
£7.04 per person, paid with booking
Towels (initial supply)
£3.52 per person, paid with booking
£2.64 per item per day, paid with booking
About this apartment
1 bedroom, Sleeps 4
Show all 6 amenities Show less
- Trail for hiking nearby
- The property has a central location (i.e. close to shopping areas etc.)
- Suitable for activity holiday during summer period
- Ideal summer destination with great nightlife
- Ideal for cheap vacation
- Ideal party destination with great nightlife
Show all 4 features Show less
Agency From Godalming, Switzerland Member since Feb 2018
This apartment is managed by Interhome, an established travel agent that was founded over 50 years ago. We've been working with them since February 2018 and have had 41 bookings with them.
Past bookings: 41 bookings
Response rate: 91%
Response time: within 3 hours
Last logged in: 6 months ago
Number of properties: over 1,000