Villa Rental In Cavaillon With Private Pool
Villa with 6 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms and private pool in Cavaillon, the South of France
From £1,536 per week
Villa to rent in Cavaillon, the South of France
This beautiful six bedroom holiday home is idyllically located 5.5km from Isle sur la Sorgue: one of the most beautiful cities in the region.
Share this holiday home
Villa overview - owner's description
This beautiful six bedroom holiday home is idyllically located 5.5km from Isle sur la Sorgue: one of the most beautiful cities in the region. It is incredibly spacious with enough room to accommodate up to fifteen persons; it includes an elegant living area, a well-equipped kitchen, six bedrooms, four bathrooms and an activity room. Outside, you will benefit from a private swimming pool, a garden and a lovely patio area with barbecue facilities.Be sure to spend some time exploring the town of Isle sur la Sorgue, including its pretty canals that carve through the ancient, cobbled streets. It is a paradise for bargain hunters with a fantastic array of antique shops and flea markets in the town, however for guests wishing to simply while away the hours in a Provencal cafe, you will not be disappointed as the town is a fantastic spot to simply relax with a cold beverage under the Provencal sun. For those seeking something a little more active, the breathtaking scenery in the Luberon and the Alpilles is within easy reach. Here you can enjoy beautiful hikes through the stunning landscapes. Families with children may wish to visit the Splashworld Water Park in Monteux (20km). For golfers, the nearest course is 6km away.
This villa is made from brick or stone and was originally built in 1985 and refurbished in 2017. The agent has rated it as a three star property so it is a well-kept villa, equipped with standard furniture. It is also good value for money. This villa has a private pool and is located in Cavaillon, only 5km from L'Isle sur la Sorgue. It is set in a good location: there is a restaurant 1km away.
The villa has free wireless internet. You can also park on-site at no extra charge. The villa is well equipped: it has a refrigerator, microwave, washing machine and dishwasher. It also has a barbecue, a garden and some garden furniture outside.
The owner has listed some nearby activities and attractions including:
- A golf course.
- A marked hiking trails.
This villa does not have any reviews but the agent has 175 reviews for their other properties.
Outside this villa in Cavaillon, the South of FranceThis villa has a pool, a barbecue and a garden.
Prices and availability
Updated 18 September 2019
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 21 September 2019 - 10 January 2020: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 11 January 2020 - 8 January 2021: changeover day is Saturday.
Free of charge in weeks 19-39
€15.00 per person per booking (minimum €200.00), paid locally
Bed linen (including towels)
Free of charge
Maximum €2.53 per person per night, paid locally
About this villa
- Living room
- Swimming pool
- Front door
- Activity room
- Ground floor
- 1st floor
- 2nd floor
- Not available
- Agent quality rating: three stars
- Year built: 1985
- Year modernised: 2017
- Holiday home (internal area 350 m2)
- Villa constructed from brick or stone
- Yes (up to 2)
- Non-smoking house
- Private, not overlooked pool
Show all 8 facts Show less
- Private outdoor swimming pool (72 m2)
- Pool open April - end September
- Table tennis
- 6 TVs
- Cable TV
- Hi-Fi system
- 1 DVD player
- Wireless internet
- Air conditioning cold / hot (6 units)
Show all 9 facilities Show less
This villa has 6 bedrooms:
- Bedroom no. 1: 1 double bed
- Bedroom no. 2: 1 double bed, 1 single bed
- Bedroom no. 3: 3 single beds
- Bedroom no. 4: 1 double bed, 1 single bed
- Bedroom no. 5: 1 double bed
- Bedroom no. 6: 1 double bed
Show all 6 bedrooms Show less
Please note: the bedrooms numbers are marked on the floor plan above.
- Toilet no. 1: toilet without sink
- Toilet no. 2: toilet without sink
- Bathroom no. 1: bath, hot and cold water
- Bathroom no. 2: shower, hot and cold water
- Bathroom no. 3: shower, toilet with hot and cold water
- Bathroom no. 4: shower, toilet with hot and cold water
Show all 6 bathrooms Show less
- Living room
- Kitchen: hot and cold water
- Gas cooker
- Cooker hood
- Freezer box (50 litres)
- Coffee machine
- Washing machine
- Vacuum cleaner
Show all 10 amenities Show less
- Well insulated for all year round protection
- Central heating
- Oil heater
- Terrace or similar
- A garden (external area 2500 m2)
- Fenced site
- Some garden furniture outside
- Free parking on site (space for 6 cars)
- Swing and sandpit
- A barbecue
- Bounce pillow (Valid from 11/01/2020)
- Outdoor toys
- Outdoor games (Valid from 11/01/2020)
- Play tower
- Slide (2)
- Outdoor kitchen (Valid from 12/01/2019 to 10/01/2020)
- Petanque court (Valid from 11/01/2020)
- Football goal
- Football game (Valid from 11/01/2020)
- Petanque balls (Valid from 11/01/2020)
- Basketball hoop (Valid from 11/01/2020)
- Outdoor table tennis (Valid from 11/01/2020)
- Badminton racket (2) (Valid from 11/01/2020)
- Mountain bike trail up to 5km long
- Marked cycling trail up to 5km long
- Fitness centre
- Some garden furniture outside
Show all 28 features Show less
Frequently asked questions
When do I receive directions to the villa and key collection information?
Directions and details on how to collect the keys will be emailed to you after you have paid for the booking in full. You will receive full details about your booking including directions to the property and a booking voucher that you need to hand over to the property manager when you receive the keys. In some instances you may need to collect the keys from the property manager’s office or some other location which is not the actual property you have booked to stay in. Please note that the agent provides us with the GPS co-ordinates in the travel directions and we communicate these to you; you should contact the property manager if these are unclear.
Bed sizes / bedrooms
The exact dimensions will vary from property to property but the agent has specified that bed sizes are as follows:
- A single bed is typically 70cm to 85 cm wide and 180cm to 190cm deep.
- A double bed is typically 140cm to 180cm wide and 180cm to 190cm deep.
- A “grand lit” is a European double bed, suitable for couples, and can be smaller than the usual UK or American doubles. It is typically 130cm wide but in some instances may be wider; it is approximately 180cm to 190cm deep.
A bunk bed is two single beds, one on top of another. Some properties also have pull-out beds, sofa beds and/or bed chairs; in a few properties the bed can be low in a wooden frame on the floor. The beds often have terry cloth sheet mattress protectors to protect the mattresses; please use them with the bed linen.
Some properties may have a loft as a bedroom: this is usually an open room at the top of the house with sloping walls and mattresses on a low bed or on the floor itself. You need to climb a ladder to reach this room. Lofts are very popular with children but may not be suitable for adults or elderly guests.
If a property has an annexe then it will typically be a building attached to the main property or a small self-contained building. Annexes often have no central heating.
Please note that bedrooms in holiday rentals are usually not that large; you should refer to the floor plan to get a sense of size.
Quality rating: three stars. The agent rates this as a well-kept, middle of the range holiday property.
Preferred Partner From Virum, Denmark Member since Dec 2016
This villa is managed by an established travel agent that was founded over 40 years ago. We've been working with them since December 2016 and have had 595 bookings with them.
Past bookings: 595 bookings
Response rate: 88%
Response time: within 7 hours
Number of properties: over 1,000