Holiday Villa In Caderousse With Private Pool
Villa with 7 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms and private pool in Caderousse, the South of France
From £1,182 per week
Villa to rent in Caderousse, the South of France
Do you feel like spending lovely days in sunny Vaucluse in a very lovely setting? Look no further and book this beautiful holiday home with private pool .
Share this holiday home
Villa overview - owner's description
Do you feel like spending lovely days in sunny Vaucluse in a very lovely setting? Look no further and book this beautiful holiday home with private pool ! It awaits you in Caderousse and offers a beautiful interior of 170m ² for a total of 15 guests with very nice rooms inviting you to relaxation and good times to share with family or friends. You'll love spending sunny days in the lush garden or around the beautiful private pool and your BBQ evenings will be simply unforgettable. You will be ideally located to discover two of the most beautiful cities of Vaucluse, Orange and Avignon. The city center of Orange, with its impressive Antique Theater is only 4km away from the vacation rental and music lovers will not miss the famous Chorégies that are held every year. See also the Arc de Triomphe and the Saint-Eutrope hill as well as the Museum of Art and History. Unmissable, Avignon is only 23km away and you can admire the majestic Palais des Papes and the famous Pont Saint-Bénézet. Stroll through the Halles or Rue des Teinturiers and go for a walk to the Rocher des Doms, not forgetting the famous Theater Festival, which offers performances every year in July throughout the city. If you prefer sports and outdoor holidays, activities abound: golf (8km), hiking, mountain biking or water activities in the center of Splashworld (25km) ... there is something for all tastes and all the family! NB: The cabin in the garden, is for 4 people and is available for a fee (accessible by stairs) and is equipped with a shower room. The owners live next to the vacation rental. There is a railway line (TGV) 500m from the house.
This villa is made from brick or stone and was originally built in 1880 and refurbished in 2017. The agent has rated it as a three star property so it is a well-kept villa, equipped with standard furniture. It is also good value for money. This villa has a private pool and is located in Caderousse, only 4km from Orange. It is set in a good location: there is a restaurant 2km away.
The villa has free wireless internet. You can also park on-site at no extra charge. The villa is well equipped: it has a refrigerator, microwave, washing machine and dishwasher. It also has a barbecue, a garden and some garden furniture outside.
The owner has listed some nearby activities and attractions including:
- A golf course.
- A marked hiking trails.
This villa does not have any reviews but the agent has 160 reviews for their other properties.
Outside this villa in Caderousse, the South of FranceThis villa has a pool, a barbecue and a garden.
Prices and availability
Updated 17 September 2020
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 19 September 2020 - 8 January 2021: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 9 January - 18 June 2021: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 19 June - 27 August 2021: changeover day is Saturday.
- 28 August - 31 December 2021: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
Free of charge
Free of charge
Bed linen (excluding towels)
Free of charge
Maximum €1.10 per person per night, paid locally
About this villa
- Living room
- Swimming pool
- Front door
- Activity room
- Ground floor
- 1st floor
- 2nd floor
- Not available
- Agent quality rating: three stars
- Year built: 1880
- Year modernised: 2017
- Semi-Detached (internal area 190 m2)
- Villa constructed from brick or stone
- Bedroom is a passage room (2)
- Near railway (500)
- Non-smoking house
- Private, not overlooked pool
Show all 10 facts Show less
- Private outdoor swimming pool (50 m2)
- Pool open June - end September
- Table tennis
- 1 TV
- Wireless internet
- Air conditioning cold / hot (4 units)
Show all 6 facilities Show less
This villa has 7 bedrooms:
- Bedroom no. 1: 1 double bed
- Bedroom no. 2: 1 double bed
- Bedroom no. 3: 1 double bed
- Bedroom no. 4: 3 single beds
- Bedroom no. 5: 3 single beds
- Bedroom no. 6: 2 single beds
- Bedroom no. 7: 1 single bed
Show all 7 bedrooms Show less
Please note: the bedrooms numbers are marked on the floor plan above.
- Toilet no. 1: toilet without sink
- Toilet no. 2: toilet without sink
- Bathroom no. 1: shower, hot and cold water
- Bathroom no. 2: shower, hot and cold water
- Bathroom no. 3: shower, hot and cold water
Show all 5 bathrooms Show less
- 2 living rooms
- Bathroom no. 1: shower, toilet with hot and cold water
- Kitchen: hot and cold water
- Electric cooker
- Freezer (150 litres)
- Coffee machine
- Washing machine
- Vacuum cleaner
Show all 9 amenities Show less
- Well insulated for all year round protection
- Electric heating
- Woodburning stove
- Terrace or similar
- A garden (external area 5000 m2)
- Fenced site
- Some garden furniture outside
- Free parking on site (space for 8 cars)
- Swing and sandpit
- A barbecue
- Petanque court
- Football game
- Petanque balls
- Badminton racket (4)
- Mountain bike trail up to 5km long
- Marked cycling trail up to 5km long
- Fitness centre
Show all 15 features Show less
Frequently asked questions
When do I receive directions to the villa and key collection information?
Directions and details on how to collect the keys will be emailed to you after you have paid for the booking in full. You will receive full details about your booking including directions to the property and a booking voucher that you need to hand over to the property manager when you receive the keys. In some instances you may need to collect the keys from the property manager’s office or some other location which is not the actual property you have booked to stay in. Please note that the agent provides us with the GPS co-ordinates in the travel directions and we communicate these to you; you should contact the property manager if these are unclear.
Bed sizes / bedrooms
The exact dimensions will vary from property to property but the agent has specified that bed sizes are as follows:
- A single bed is typically 70cm to 85 cm wide and 180cm to 190cm deep.
- A double bed is typically 140cm to 180cm wide and 180cm to 190cm deep.
- A “grand lit” is a European double bed, suitable for couples, and can be smaller than the usual UK or American doubles. It is typically 130cm wide but in some instances may be wider; it is approximately 180cm to 190cm deep.
A bunk bed is two single beds, one on top of another. Some properties also have pull-out beds, sofa beds and/or bed chairs; in a few properties the bed can be low in a wooden frame on the floor. The beds often have terry cloth sheet mattress protectors to protect the mattresses; please use them with the bed linen.
Some properties may have a loft as a bedroom: this is usually an open room at the top of the house with sloping walls and mattresses on a low bed or on the floor itself. You need to climb a ladder to reach this room. Lofts are very popular with children but may not be suitable for adults or elderly guests.
If a property has an annexe then it will typically be a building attached to the main property or a small self-contained building. Annexes often have no central heating.
Please note that bedrooms in holiday rentals are usually not that large; you should refer to the floor plan to get a sense of size.
Quality rating: three stars. The agent rates this as a well-kept, middle of the range holiday property.
Preferred Partner From Virum, Denmark Member since Dec 2016
This villa is managed by an established travel agent that was founded over 40 years ago. We've been working with them since December 2016 and have had 699 bookings with them.
Past bookings: 699 bookings
Response rate: 91%
Response time: within 3 hours
Number of properties: over 1,000