Villa Rental In Valtura With Swimming Pool
Villa with 3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms and swimming pool in Valtura, Croatia
From £1,014 per week
Villa to rent in Valtura, Croatia
This three bedroom, two storey villa is constructed in a typically Istrian style. It includes a kitchen, living room, dining room, bedroom, bathroom and a toilet on the ground floor.
Share this holiday home
Villa overview - owner's description
This two-storey villa, renovated in 2013 is built in Istrian style. There is a kitchen, living room, dining room, bedroom, bathroom and a toilet on the ground floor. There are two bedrooms, two bathrooms and a covered terrace on the first floor. The floors are connected to each other by an internal staircase. You can refresh in the swimming pool while the children can play carefree on the slides and swings. The location is ideal for guests who want to have everything nearby: The city of Pula, the beaches in and around Sisan and historic places are all at the centre of Istria .
This beautiful villa is made from brick or stone and was originally built in 1912 and refurbished in 2013. The agent has rated it as a five star property so it is one of their best villas - tastefully furnished and fully equipped. It is also great value for money. This villa has a swimming pool and is located in Valtura, only 10km from Pula. It is set in a good location, 5km away from a stone and pebble beach. There's also a restaurant only 70 metres away.
The villa has free wireless internet. You can also park on-site at no extra charge. The villa is well equipped: it has a refrigerator, microwave, washing machine and dishwasher. The property has a sauna; it also has a barbecue, exercise equipment and some garden furniture outside.
This villa does not have any reviews but the agent has 174 reviews for their other properties.
Outside this villa in Valtura, CroatiaThis villa has a barbecue, a patio heating and a swimming pool.
Prices and availability
Updated 18 July 2019
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 21 September 2019 - 8 May 2020: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 9 May - 11 September 2020: changeover day is Saturday.
- 12 September 2020 - 8 January 2021: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
Free of charge
Bed linen (including towels)
Free of charge
Free of charge
About this villa
- Living room
- Swimming pool
- Front door
- Activity room
- Ground floor
- 1st floor
- 2nd floor
- Not available
- Agent quality rating: five stars
- Year built: 1912
- Year modernised: 2013
- Holiday home (internal area 135 m2)
- Villa constructed from brick or stone
- Yes (up to 2)
- Non-smoking house
Show all 7 facts Show less
- Private outdoor swimming pool (24 m2)
- Pool open May - end September
- Whirlpool bath (4 persons)
- A sauna
- Table tennis and darts
- 4 TVs
- CD player
- 1 DVD player
- Wireless internet
- Playstation 3
- Exercise equipment (Valid from 11/01/2020)
- Air conditioning cold / hot (4 units)
Show all 13 facilities Show less
This villa has 3 bedrooms:
- Bedroom no. 1: 1 double bed
- Bedroom no. 2: 2 single beds
- Bedroom no. 3: 1 double bed
Please note: the bedrooms numbers are marked on the floor plan above.
- Toilet no. 1: toilet with hot and cold water
- Bathroom no. 1: bath, toilet with hot and cold water
- Bathroom no. 2: shower, toilet with hot and cold water
- Bathroom no. 3: shower, toilet with hot and cold water
Show all 4 bathrooms Show less
- Kitchen / living room
- Kitchen: hot and cold water
- Gas cooker
- Cooker hood
- Freezer (50 litres)
- Coffee machine
- Washing machine
- Tumble dryer
Show all 10 amenities Show less
- Well insulated for all year round protection
- Electric heating
- Terrace or similar
- Natural site (external area 820 m2)
- Fenced site
- Some garden furniture outside
- Free parking on site (space for 2 cars)
- Swing and sandpit
- A barbecue
- Outdoor kitchen
- Outdoor fireplace
- Football game
- Bicycles (4)
- 3 in 1 game table
- Some garden furniture outside
Show all 16 features Show less
Frequently asked questions
When do I receive directions to the villa and key collection information?
Directions and details on how to collect the keys will be emailed to you after you have paid for the booking in full. You will receive full details about your booking including directions to the property and a booking voucher that you need to hand over to the property manager when you receive the keys. In some instances you may need to collect the keys from the property manager’s office or some other location which is not the actual property you have booked to stay in. Please note that the agent provides us with the GPS co-ordinates in the travel directions and we communicate these to you; you should contact the property manager if these are unclear.
Bed sizes / bedrooms
The exact dimensions will vary from property to property but the agent has specified that bed sizes are as follows:
- A single bed is typically 70cm to 85 cm wide and 180cm to 190cm deep.
- A double bed is typically 140cm to 180cm wide and 180cm to 190cm deep.
- A “grand lit” is a European double bed, suitable for couples, and can be smaller than the usual UK or American doubles. It is typically 130cm wide but in some instances may be wider; it is approximately 180cm to 190cm deep.
A bunk bed is two single beds, one on top of another. Some properties also have pull-out beds, sofa beds and/or bed chairs; in a few properties the bed can be low in a wooden frame on the floor. The beds often have terry cloth sheet mattress protectors to protect the mattresses; please use them with the bed linen.
Some properties may have a loft as a bedroom: this is usually an open room at the top of the house with sloping walls and mattresses on a low bed or on the floor itself. You need to climb a ladder to reach this room. Lofts are very popular with children but may not be suitable for adults or elderly guests.
If a property has an annexe then it will typically be a building attached to the main property or a small self-contained building. Annexes often have no central heating.
Please note that bedrooms in holiday rentals are usually not that large; you should refer to the floor plan to get a sense of size.
Quality rating: five stars. This is the agent’s highest rating and this property should be tastefully furnished and full equipped.
Preferred Partner From Virum, Denmark Member since Dec 2016
This villa is managed by an established travel agent that was founded over 40 years ago. We've been working with them since December 2016 and have had 596 bookings with them.
Past bookings: 596 bookings
Response rate: 88%
Response time: within 7 hours
Number of properties: over 1,000