Holiday Villa In Marceljani With Swimming Pool
Villa with 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom and swimming pool in Marceljani, Croatia
From £407 per week
Villa to rent in Marceljani, Croatia
This beautiful small holiday home is perfect for the holiday of a smaller family who wish to relax in idyllic and peaceful rural surroundings.
Share this holiday home
Villa overview - owner's description
This beautiful small holiday home is perfect for the holiday of a smaller family who wish to relax in idyllic and peaceful rural surroundings. The house is nicely and functionally furnished for a pleasant stay. On the large brick barbeque you can prepare tasty meals and dine on the terrace in front of the house with a glass of good wine. Guests can go for long romantic strolls in the area or spend a day in the sun by the sea in Rabac, on one of the most beautiful beaches of the Istrian peninsula.
This beautiful villa is made from brick or stone and was originally built in 1940 and refurbished in 2019. The agent has rated it as a four star property so it is a well-equipped villa with above average furnishings. It is also great value for money. This villa has a swimming pool and is located in Marceljani, only 6km from Rabac. It is set in a good location, 6km away from a sandy beach. There's also a restaurant 3km away.
The villa has free wireless internet. You can also park on-site at no extra charge. The villa is well equipped: it has a refrigerator, microwave, washing machine and dishwasher. It also has a barbecue and some garden furniture outside.
The owner has listed some nearby activities and attractions including:
- A marked trail up to 10km long.
- A mountain bike trail more than 10km long.
This villa does not have any reviews but the agent has 168 reviews for their other properties.
Outside this villa in Marceljani, CroatiaThis villa has a barbecue and a swimming pool.
Prices and availability
Updated 11 August 2019
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 18 August 2019 - 8 January 2021: changeover day is Saturday.
Free of charge
Bed linen (including towels)
Free of charge
Free of charge
About this villa
- Agent quality rating: four stars
- Year built: 1940
- Year modernised: 2019
- Holiday home (internal area 56 m2)
- Villa constructed from brick or stone
- Yes (up to 1)
- Non-smoking house
Show all 7 facts Show less
- Private outdoor swimming pool (24 m2)
- Pool open May - end September
- 1 TV
- Wireless internet
- Air conditioning cold / hot (1 units)
Show all 6 facilities Show less
This villa has 2 bedrooms:
- Bedroom no. 1: 1 double bed
- Bedroom no. 2: 1 double bed
- Bathroom no. 1: bath, toilet with hot and cold water
- Kitchen / living room
- Kitchen: hot and cold water (2 count)
- Electric cooker
- Cooker hood
- Freezer box (20 litres)
- Coffee machine
- Washing machine
Show all 9 amenities Show less
- Well insulated for all year round protection
- Electric heating (1 count)
- Woodburning stove
- Terrace or similar
- Natural site (external area 8000 m2)
- Some garden furniture outside (1 count)
- Parking on the site (space for 2 cars)
- A barbecue
- Trampoline (Valid from 11/01/2020)
- Marked trail up to 10km long
- Mountain bike trail more than 10km long
- Marked cycling trail more than 10km long
- Jogging path - Fitness track
- Fitness centre
- Some garden furniture outside
Show all 12 features Show less
Frequently asked questions
When do I receive directions to the villa and key collection information?
Directions and details on how to collect the keys will be emailed to you after you have paid for the booking in full. You will receive full details about your booking including directions to the property and a booking voucher that you need to hand over to the property manager when you receive the keys. In some instances you may need to collect the keys from the property manager’s office or some other location which is not the actual property you have booked to stay in. Please note that the agent provides us with the GPS co-ordinates in the travel directions and we communicate these to you; you should contact the property manager if these are unclear.
Bed sizes / bedrooms
The exact dimensions will vary from property to property but the agent has specified that bed sizes are as follows:
- A single bed is typically 70cm to 85 cm wide and 180cm to 190cm deep.
- A double bed is typically 140cm to 180cm wide and 180cm to 190cm deep.
- A “grand lit” is a European double bed, suitable for couples, and can be smaller than the usual UK or American doubles. It is typically 130cm wide but in some instances may be wider; it is approximately 180cm to 190cm deep.
A bunk bed is two single beds, one on top of another. Some properties also have pull-out beds, sofa beds and/or bed chairs; in a few properties the bed can be low in a wooden frame on the floor. The beds often have terry cloth sheet mattress protectors to protect the mattresses; please use them with the bed linen.
Some properties may have a loft as a bedroom: this is usually an open room at the top of the house with sloping walls and mattresses on a low bed or on the floor itself. You need to climb a ladder to reach this room. Lofts are very popular with children but may not be suitable for adults or elderly guests.
If a property has an annexe then it will typically be a building attached to the main property or a small self-contained building. Annexes often have no central heating.
Please note that bedrooms in holiday rentals are usually not that large; you should refer to the floor plan to get a sense of size.
Quality rating: four stars. The agent rates this as a well-equipped holiday property with good furniture and a higher than normal specification.
Preferred Partner From Virum, Denmark Member since Dec 2016
This villa is managed by an established travel agent that was founded over 40 years ago. We've been working with them since December 2016 and have had 549 bookings with them.
Past bookings: 549 bookings
Response rate: 85%
Response time: within 7 hours
Number of properties: over 1,000