Villa With Private Pool In Duće
Villa with 9 bedrooms, 15 bathrooms and private pool in Duće, Croatia
From £3,304 per week
Villa to rent in Duće, Croatia
This pretty spacious holiday home is located on a large property, where you can find all facilities necessary for the holiday of a larger group of people.
Share this holiday home
Villa overview - owner's description
This pretty spacious holiday home is located on a large property, where you can find all facilities necessary for the holiday of a larger group of people. The accommodation capacity is situated in the central house and consists of 9 separate units on three floors, connected by internal stairs and an elevator suitable also for disabled persons. The house is nicely, luxuriously and functionally furnished. On the ground floor of the central house, there is nicely fitted out living space and indoor swimming pool. Directly next the central house, there is a small café-bar with a terrace and a large outdoor barbeque. The spacious swimming pool, from which there is a beautiful panoramic view on the Omis Riviera and kilometre long sandy beaches, is situated next to the tennis ground. The tennis ground is at guests’ disposal, provided they use adequate equipment. Below it, there are four bathrooms. On the property there is also a large space for bocce and a few spacious terraces in the shade of old pine trees. On the fenced and protected property, there is a large underground car park for bigger number of cars. On the plot lives the person responsible for maintenance and the cleaning lady, but they are fully separated from guests. It is possible to arrange for daytrips to the middle-Dalmatian islands. Omis is a small town in the heart of middle Dalmatia with extraordinarily beautiful coast, the canyon and mouth of Cetina river, long sandy and pebble beaches, clear sea and a view on nearby islands. Omis is full of tourist attractions and events. Here you can find numerous cafes, restaurants as well as versatile offer of sporting activities such as rafting, climbing, hiking, cycling, water sports and many others.
This beautiful modern villa is made from brick or stone and was recently built in 2009. The agent has rated it as a five star property so it is one of their best villas - tastefully furnished and fully equipped. It is also great value for money. This villa has a private pool and beautiful panoramic view over water; it is also located in Duće, only 2km from Omis. It is set in a very convenient location, just 100 metres away from a sandy beach. There's also a restaurant only 200 metres away.
The villa has free wireless internet. You can also park in the garage on-site at no extra charge. The villa is well equipped: it has a refrigerator, microwave, washing machine and dishwasher. It also has a barbecue and some garden furniture outside.
There is a tennis court nearby.
This villa does not have any reviews but the agent has 140 reviews for their other properties.
Outside this villa in Duće, CroatiaThis villa has a pool, a barbecue, a garage, a patio heating and a tennis court.
Prices and availability
Updated 18 January 2019
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 17 February 2019 - 10 January 2020: changeover day is Saturday.
Throughout 2019: Free of charge
Bed linen (including towels)
Throughout 2019: free of charge
Throughout 2019: free of charge
About this villa
- Living room
- Swimming pool
- Front door
- Activity room
- Ground floor
- 1st floor
- 2nd floor
- Not available
- Agent quality rating: five stars
- Year built: 2009
- Holiday home (internal area 700 m2)
- Villa constructed from brick or stone
- Beautiful panoramic view over water
- View over the landscape
- Pets allowed (up to 2)
- Private, not overlooked pool
Show all 8 facts Show less
- Outdoor swimming pool (65 m2)
- More than 9 TVs
- Hi-Fi system
- 1 DVD player
- Wireless internet
- Air conditioning cold / hot (11 units)
Show all 8 facilities Show less
This villa has 9 bedrooms:
- Bedroom no. 1: 1 double bed
- Bedroom no. 2: 1 double bed
- Bedroom no. 3: 2 single beds
- Bedroom no. 4: 1 double bed
- Bedroom no. 5: 1 double bed
- Bedroom no. 6: 2 single beds
- Bedroom no. 7: 1 double bed
- Bedroom no. 8: 1 double bed
- Bedroom no. 9: 2 single beds
Show all 9 bedrooms Show less
Please note: the bedrooms numbers are marked on the floor plan above.
- Bathroom no. 1: bath, toilet with hot and cold water
- Bathroom no. 2: bath, toilet with hot and cold water
- Bathroom no. 3: bath, toilet with hot and cold water
- Bathroom no. 4: bath, toilet with hot and cold water
- Bathroom no. 5: bath, toilet with hot and cold water
- Bathroom no. 6: bath, toilet with hot and cold water
- Bathroom no. 7: shower, toilet with hot and cold water
- Bathroom no. 8: shower, toilet with hot and cold water
- Bathroom no. 9: shower, toilet with hot and cold water
- Bathroom no. 10: shower, toilet with hot and cold water
- Bathroom no. 11: shower, toilet with hot and cold water
- Bathroom no. 12: shower, toilet with hot and cold water
- Bathroom no. 13: shower, toilet with hot and cold water
- Bathroom no. 14: shower, toilet with hot and cold water
- Bathroom no. 15: shower, toilet with hot and cold water
Show all 15 bathrooms Show less
- 3 living rooms
- 6 kitchens / living rooms
- Pool room
Show all 4 other Show less
- Kitchen: hot and cold water
- Gas and electric cooker
- Cooker hood
- Freezer (200 litres)
- Coffee machine
- Washing machine
- Indoor swimming pool (20)
Show all 10 amenities Show less
- Well insulated for all year round protection
- Terrace or similar
- Natural site (external area 4500 m2)
- Fenced site
- Some garden furniture outside
- Garage (space for 10 cars)
- A barbecue
- Outdoor fireplace
- Pool available from May to October
- French boules
- Football goal (2)
- Tennis court
- Some garden furniture outside
Show all 12 features Show less
Frequently asked questions
When do I receive directions to the villa and key collection information?
Directions and details on how to collect the keys will be emailed to you after you have paid for the booking in full. You will receive full details about your booking including directions to the property and a booking voucher that you need to hand over to the property manager when you receive the keys. In some instances you may need to collect the keys from the property manager’s office or some other location which is not the actual property you have booked to stay in. Please note that the agent provides us with the GPS co-ordinates in the travel directions and we communicate these to you; you should contact the property manager if these are unclear.
Bed sizes / bedrooms
The exact dimensions will vary from property to property but the agent has specified that bed sizes are as follows:
- A single bed is typically 70cm to 85 cm wide and 180cm to 190cm deep.
- A double bed is typically 140cm to 180cm wide and 180cm to 190cm deep.
- A “grand lit” is a European double bed, suitable for couples, and can be smaller than the usual UK or American doubles. It is typically 130cm wide but in some instances may be wider; it is approximately 180cm to 190cm deep.
A bunk bed is two single beds, one on top of another. Some properties also have pull-out beds, sofa beds and/or bed chairs; in a few properties the bed can be low in a wooden frame on the floor. The beds often have terry cloth sheet mattress protectors to protect the mattresses; please use them with the bed linen.
Some properties may have a loft as a bedroom: this is usually an open room at the top of the house with sloping walls and mattresses on a low bed or on the floor itself. You need to climb a ladder to reach this room. Lofts are very popular with children but may not be suitable for adults or elderly guests.
If a property has an annexe then it will typically be a building attached to the main property or a small self-contained building. Annexes often have no central heating.
Please note that bedrooms in holiday rentals are usually not that large; you should refer to the floor plan to get a sense of size.
Quality rating: five stars. This is the agent’s highest rating and this property should be tastefully furnished and full equipped.
Preferred Partner From Virum, Denmark Member since Dec 2016
This villa is managed by Novasol, an established travel agent that was founded over 40 years ago. We've been working with them since December 2016 and have had 426 bookings with them.
Past bookings: 426 bookings
Response rate: 84%
Response time: within 10 hours
Number of properties: over 1,000
We are a property management company based in Copenhagen, Denmark. We offer self-catering properties throughout Europe including beautiful holiday homes near the sea, rustic country cottages in stunning surroundings, villas with private pools and many apartments close to a number of European cities.