Villa With Swimming Pool In Dubrava Kod šibenika
Villa with 4 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms and swimming pool in Dubrava Kod Šibenika, Croatia
From £1,233 per week
Villa to rent in Dubrava Kod Šibenika, Croatia
This luxury holiday house with pool is located in Dubrava, near Šibenik. It is located in the middle of nature, on a large plot and is the ideal choice for a family holiday with friends.
Share this holiday home
Villa overview - owner's description
This luxury holiday house with pool is located in Dubrava, near Šibenik. It is located in the middle of nature, on a large plot and is the ideal choice for a family holiday with friends. Beautiful sights and lively city bustle can be found in the fairytale old town of Šibenik. Visit the Cathedral of St. Jacob and the renovated fortress with spectacular views. The nearest beach at Solaris Resort is about 7 km away and offers many entertainment options especially for children. Highly recommended is a visit to the nearby national parks Krka and Kornati.
This beautiful modern villa is made from brick or stone and was recently built in 2018. The agent has rated it as a five star property so it is one of their best villas - tastefully furnished and fully equipped. It is also great value for money. This villa has a swimming pool and view over the landscape; it is also located in Dubrava Kod Šibenika, only 6km from Sibenik. The nearest airport is only 40km away. It is set in a good location, 7km away from a stone and pebble beach. There's also a restaurant 3km away.
The villa has free wireless internet. You can also park on-site at no extra charge. The villa is well equipped: it has a refrigerator, microwave, washing machine and dishwasher. It also has a barbecue and some garden furniture outside.
This villa does not have any reviews but the agent has 173 reviews for their other properties.
Outside this villa in Dubrava Kod Šibenika, CroatiaThis villa has a barbecue and a swimming pool.
Prices and availability
Updated 16 January 2020
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 23 January - 8 May 2020: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 9 May - 11 September 2020: changeover day is Saturday.
- 12 September 2020 - 8 January 2021: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
Throughout 2020: free of charge
Bed linen (including towels)
Throughout 2020: free of charge
Throughout 2020: Free of charge
About this villa
- Living room
- Swimming pool
- Front door
- Activity room
- Ground floor
- 1st floor
- 2nd floor
- Not available
- Agent quality rating: five stars
- Year built: 2018
- Holiday home (internal area 250 m2)
- Villa constructed from brick or stone
- View over the landscape
- Yes (up to 2)
- Non-smoking house
Show all 7 facts Show less
- Private outdoor swimming pool (44 m2)
- Pool open May - end September
- 5 TVs
- Smart TV
- Wireless internet
- Safe deposit box
- Air conditioning cold / hot (6 units)
Show all 9 facilities Show less
This villa has 4 bedrooms:
- Bedroom no. 1: 1 double bed
- Bedroom no. 2: 1 double bed
- Bedroom no. 3: 1 double bed
- Bedroom no. 4: 2 single beds
Show all 4 bedrooms Show less
Please note: the bedrooms numbers are marked on the floor plan above.
- Toilet no. 1: toilet with hot and cold water
- Bathroom no. 1: shower, toilet with hot and cold water
- Bathroom no. 2: shower, toilet with hot and cold water
- Bathroom no. 3: shower, toilet with hot and cold water
- Bathroom no. 4: shower, toilet with hot and cold water
Show all 5 bathrooms Show less
- Kitchen / living room
- Kitchen: hot and cold water
- Electric cooker
- Cooker hood
- Freezer (75 litres)
- Coffee machine
- Washing machine
- Tumble dryer
Show all 10 amenities Show less
- Well insulated for all year round protection
- Electric heating
- Terrace or similar
- Natural site (external area 1500 m2)
- Fenced site
- Some garden furniture outside
- Free parking on site (space for 2 cars)
- A barbecue
- Some garden furniture outside
Show all 7 features Show less
Frequently asked questions
When do I receive directions to the villa and key collection information?
Directions and details on how to collect the keys will be emailed to you after you have paid for the booking in full. You will receive full details about your booking including directions to the property and a booking voucher that you need to hand over to the property manager when you receive the keys. In some instances you may need to collect the keys from the property manager’s office or some other location which is not the actual property you have booked to stay in. Please note that the agent provides us with the GPS co-ordinates in the travel directions and we communicate these to you; you should contact the property manager if these are unclear.
Bed sizes / bedrooms
The exact dimensions will vary from property to property but the agent has specified that bed sizes are as follows:
- A single bed is typically 70cm to 85 cm wide and 180cm to 190cm deep.
- A double bed is typically 140cm to 180cm wide and 180cm to 190cm deep.
- A “grand lit” is a European double bed, suitable for couples, and can be smaller than the usual UK or American doubles. It is typically 130cm wide but in some instances may be wider; it is approximately 180cm to 190cm deep.
A bunk bed is two single beds, one on top of another. Some properties also have pull-out beds, sofa beds and/or bed chairs; in a few properties the bed can be low in a wooden frame on the floor. The beds often have terry cloth sheet mattress protectors to protect the mattresses; please use them with the bed linen.
Some properties may have a loft as a bedroom: this is usually an open room at the top of the house with sloping walls and mattresses on a low bed or on the floor itself. You need to climb a ladder to reach this room. Lofts are very popular with children but may not be suitable for adults or elderly guests.
If a property has an annexe then it will typically be a building attached to the main property or a small self-contained building. Annexes often have no central heating.
Please note that bedrooms in holiday rentals are usually not that large; you should refer to the floor plan to get a sense of size.
Quality rating: five stars. This is the agent’s highest rating and this property should be tastefully furnished and full equipped.
Preferred Partner From Virum, Denmark Member since Dec 2016
This villa is managed by an established travel agent that was founded over 40 years ago. We've been working with them since December 2016 and have had 655 bookings with them.
Past bookings: 655 bookings
Response rate: 92%
Response time: within 6 hours
Number of properties: over 1,000