Chalet In Maria Elend
Chalet with 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms in Maria Elend, Austria
From £720 per week
Chalet to rent in Maria Elend, Austria
This 3 bedroom chalet is located in is located in Maria Elend and sleeps 7 people. It has WiFi, a garden and barbeque facilities.
Share this holiday home
This beautiful chalet is made from brick or stone and was originally built in 1914 and refurbished in 2018. The agent has rated it as a four star property so it is a well-equipped chalet with above average furnishings. It is also great value for money. This chalet view over the landscape and is located in Maria Elend, 20km from Villach. It is set in a good location, 46km away from the skiing sport facility: there is a restaurant only 500 metres away.
The chalet has free wireless internet. You can also park on-site at no extra charge. The chalet is well equipped: it has a refrigerator, washing machine and dishwasher. It also has a barbecue, a garden and some garden furniture outside.
The owner has listed some nearby activities and attractions including:
- A tennis court.
- An activity center.
- A thermal bath.
- A marked trail more than 10km long.
This chalet does not have any reviews but the agent has 160 reviews for their other properties.
Outside this chalet in Maria Elend, AustriaThis chalet has a barbecue and a tennis court.
Prices and availability
Updated 22 September 2020
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 24 September - 18 December 2020: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 19 December 2020 - 1 January 2021: changeover day is Saturday.
- 2 January - 29 January 2021: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 9 January - 29 January 2021: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 30 January - 26 February 2021: changeover day is Saturday.
- 27 February - 25 June 2021: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 26 June - 27 August 2021: changeover day is Saturday.
- 28 August - 17 December 2021: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 18 December - 31 December 2021: changeover day is Saturday.
Free of charge
Throughout 2020: £46.00 per booking, paid locally
Bed linen (including towels)
Free of charge
Maximum €1.50 per person per night, paid locally
Throughout 2021: €61.00 per booking, paid locally
About this chalet
- Living room
- Swimming pool
- Front door
- Activity room
- Ground floor
- 1st floor
- 2nd floor
- Not available
- Agent quality rating: four stars
- Year built: 1914
- Year modernised: 2018
- Holiday home (internal area 90 m2)
- Chalet constructed from brick or stone
- View over the landscape
- Yes (up to 2)
- Bedroom is a passage room (3)
- Low ceiling height
- Non-smoking house
Show all 10 facts Show less
- 4 TVs
- Wireless internet
This chalet has 3 bedrooms:
- Bedroom no. 1: 1 double bed
- Bedroom no. 2: 1 double bed
- Bedroom no. 3: 1 single bed
Please note: the bedrooms numbers are marked on the floor plan above.
- Bathroom no. 1: shower, toilet with hot and cold water
- Bathroom no. 2: bath, toilet with hot and cold water
- 2 living rooms
- Kitchen: hot and cold water
- Electric cooker
- Cooker hood
- Freezer box (5 litres)
- Coffee machine
- Washing machine
- Vacuum cleaner
Show all 9 amenities Show less
- Well insulated for all year round protection
- Central heating
- All-night burner
- A garden (external area 1000 m2)
- Fenced site
- Some garden furniture outside
- Free parking on site (space for 3 cars)
- A barbecue
- Marked trail more than 10km long
- Marked cycling trail more than 10km long
- Fitness centre
- Some garden furniture outside
Show all 10 features Show less
Frequently asked questions
When do I receive directions to the chalet and key collection information?
Directions and details on how to collect the keys will be emailed to you after you have paid for the booking in full. You will receive full details about your booking including directions to the property and a booking voucher that you need to hand over to the property manager when you receive the keys. In some instances you may need to collect the keys from the property manager’s office or some other location which is not the actual property you have booked to stay in. Please note that the agent provides us with the GPS co-ordinates in the travel directions and we communicate these to you; you should contact the property manager if these are unclear.
Bed sizes / bedrooms
The exact dimensions will vary from property to property but the agent has specified that bed sizes are as follows:
- A single bed is typically 70cm to 85 cm wide and 180cm to 190cm deep.
- A double bed is typically 140cm to 180cm wide and 180cm to 190cm deep.
- A “grand lit” is a European double bed, suitable for couples, and can be smaller than the usual UK or American doubles. It is typically 130cm wide but in some instances may be wider; it is approximately 180cm to 190cm deep.
A bunk bed is two single beds, one on top of another. Some properties also have pull-out beds, sofa beds and/or bed chairs; in a few properties the bed can be low in a wooden frame on the floor. The beds often have terry cloth sheet mattress protectors to protect the mattresses; please use them with the bed linen.
Some properties may have a loft as a bedroom: this is usually an open room at the top of the house with sloping walls and mattresses on a low bed or on the floor itself. You need to climb a ladder to reach this room. Lofts are very popular with children but may not be suitable for adults or elderly guests.
If a property has an annexe then it will typically be a building attached to the main property or a small self-contained building. Annexes often have no central heating.
Please note that bedrooms in holiday rentals are usually not that large; you should refer to the floor plan to get a sense of size.
Quality rating: four stars. The agent rates this as a well-equipped holiday property with good furniture and a higher than normal specification.
Preferred Partner From Virum, Denmark Member since Dec 2016
This chalet is managed by an established travel agent that was founded over 40 years ago. We've been working with them since December 2016 and have had 702 bookings with them.
Past bookings: 702 bookings
Response rate: 91%
Response time: within 3 hours
Number of properties: over 1,000