Orchard Barn - Woodhayes Farm - Honiton - Devon
Farm house with 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms in Luppitt, England
Booking cost: £0.00
Pay onlybooking deposit
From £878 per week
Farm house to rent in Luppitt, England
Orchard barn is a new barn conversion, it is located at Woodhayes a family owned farm set in the Blackdown Hills and area of outstanding natural beauty in East Devon.
Share this holiday home
Farm house overview - owner's description
• Orchard Barn at Woodhayes Farm is just 1.2 miles north of the famous market town and antiques centre of Honiton and located in the Blackdown Hills, an area of outstanding natural beauty. The barn is a grade 2 listed building beautifully converted in 2013, with underfloor heating, oak floors and plenty of room for families, guests will have access the 150 acres of parkland and ancient woodland on the farm. The barn has all modern conveniences and appliances , such as a dishwasher, washing machine, log fire stove , kitchen appliances , BBQ TV, Radio & DVD as well as WIFI. Private garden in Orchard overlooking the Blackdown Hills.
• Although quietly tucked away from main roads the farm is easy to access by car, 1.5 miles from the main A30 and 20 minutes drive from M5, making Orchard Barn the ideal base to visit Dorset, Somerset and Devon.
• We have easy access to the coast and are 8 -15 miles from the nearest beaches at Beer, Branscombe, Sidmouth, Seaton, Lyme Regis and the Jurassic coast.
• Exeter airport is just 15 minutes away by car and the city centres of Exeter and Taunton are 20 minutes by car or taxi. Honiton railway station.
This farm house does not have any reviews.
This farm house is:
Outside this farm house in Luppitt, EnglandThis farm house is in the countryside and in a quiet area. It has a barbecue, outside lighting and a garden. Car hire is necessary as the renter will need a car to get about for shopping, eating out and the beach; however parking is available if required.
Prices and availability
Updated 1 June 2018
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 20 July 2018 - 5 January 2020: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
Late booking discounts
- Receive 10% off if the booking is made within 7 days of the arrival date.
Long stay discounts
- Receive 35% off if the booking is for 1 week or more.
If more than one discount matches your arrival date, please be aware that only one discount of the highest amount will be applied to your booking.
£25.00 per booking, paid with booking
Dogs price per dog
£20.00 per booking, paid with booking
3 bedrooms, Sleeps 6:
- 1 king size bed and en suite
- 2 single beds
- 2 single beds
There is also 2 cots
2 bathrooms including 1 en suite, 2 Separate WC's
CD player, Internet / WiFi, Radio, TV Languages in English
Living area seats 8, Dining area seats 8, Central heating, Open fire, Hair dryer, Iron / board, Towels / linen, Washing machine, Car hire essential
Cooker, Crockery, Cutlery, Dishwasher, Fridge, Freezer, Glassware, Kettle, Microwave, Oven, Pots / pans, Toaster
Barbecue, Outside lighting, Parking, Private garden
Children, Hen or stag groups, Infants, Single gender groups, Pets
access to 150 acres of parkland and ancient woodland on the farm
Private Owner From Honiton, United Kingdom Member since Oct 2015
Greg and Fiona are married with 2 young children. We both work in the arts and Greg manages Woodhayes Farm which is diversified. We have 150 acres of parkland and ancient woodland just bellow Dumpdon Hill and Iron age Hill fort and neighbouring the "The Rough" a Devon Wildlife Nature reserve.
Last logged in: a month ago
Number of properties: 1