Nightingale House: A Rental Property Lower MILL Estate, Cotswolds
House with 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and shared pool in Kemble, England
Booking cost: £0.00
Pay onlybooking deposit
From £1,331 per week
House to rent in Kemble, England
House overview - owner's description
Award winning architect designed property with spa membership set in private nature reserve. Glass surround open plan living area with stunning lake views
EXTRA 25% DISCOUNT FOR STAYS OF 7 DAYS +
Nightingale House is on the edge of Swillbrook Lake along Nightingale Walk (a rare nesting ground for several pairs of Nightingales). The glass surround living area affords stunning views both from inside and from the wrap-around balcony.
There are luxurious fittings and designer furnishings throughout, with a feature wood burning stove, ‘state of the art’ entertainment systems, Egyptian cotton bedding…
Your Own Private Nature Reserve to Explore
The house sits in an exclusive enclave within the world’s first Private Residential Nature Reserve: a 450 acre gated estate, including several lakes, the Thames River (just 3 miles from its source), meadows and woodlands, all of which attract extensive wildlife.
Explore the nature trails which meander through this unique, carefully managed habitat for beavers, owls, otters, deer, foxes, bats, nightingales, kingfishers, crested grebes, dragonflies and much more
Situated within the prestigious Lower Mill Estate, guests can enjoy the award winning private spa complex with its indoor and outdoor heated swimming pools, an eco pool, sauna, steam room and fitness studio. Other facilities include a tennis court, nature trails, cycle tracks, boating, fishing and much more.
If it’s pampering you’re after, book one of the many treatments available. You can choose from a variety of massages to wraps to manicures to facials. Afterwards relax in the spa gardens or the tranquil library.
This house has 5 verified reviews.
5 out of 5 people recommend staying here
This wonderful retreat provides extremely comfortable and well-equipped accommodation with restful and natural outlook over a lake. Our winter stay was very cosy, with ever-changing views of the water, sky, sunrises and bird-life. A great selec tion of books and movies, along with the nearby spa and cafe/shop, meant that we did not need to venture out. Nevertheless, we did explore the surrounding countryside, towns and pubs to complete a relaxing and most enjoyable holiday, but dont expect a week to be long enough. Communication with Val and Paul is very responsive and friendly and we strongly recommend this idyllic property.
Lovely modern house, beautiful setting, nice owners. Well worth a visit. We have been back the last two years and we have always had a great time. Great country walks and nice drives through the countryside to lovely restaurants and pubs.
A truly beautiful house set in idyllic surroundings.
The property is extremely well equipped.
We loved the home entertainment system and log fire.
Having a spa on site was very relaxing and the treatments were well worth the money.
With so much to do in and around the area we were really spoilt for choice with not enough time to see and do everything.
We would thoroughly recommend a stay here.
The property is pretty spectacular with a large open plan state of the art lounge diner surrounded by glass and an awesome open fire in the centre of the room. It is set on by a lake on a quiet estate with wildlife all around. The owner, Paul, is really helpful, informative and hospitable and there are quality furnishings and little extras to make you feel at home.
If you use the spa, make sure you book treatments well in advance and you can take advantage of 20% discount on weekdays.
1 other review
1 - 1 of 1
This house is:
Sights and attractions
Outside this house in Kemble, EnglandThis house is in the countryside and in a quiet area near the waterfront. It has a shared pool, a balcony, a barbecue, outside lighting and a garden. Car hire is necessary as the renter will need a car to get about for shopping, eating out and the beach; however parking is available if required.
Prices and availability
Updated 19 April 2018
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 27 April - 4 May 2018: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 5 May - 7 May 2018: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 8 May - 22 June 2018: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 23 June - 25 June 2018: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 26 June - 6 July 2018: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 7 July - 9 July 2018: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 10 July 2018 - 5 January 2019: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 7 January - 2 March 2019: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 3 March - 5 March 2019: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 6 March - 9 March 2019: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 10 March - 12 March 2019: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 13 March - 4 May 2019: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 5 May - 7 May 2019: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 8 May - 22 June 2019: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 23 June - 25 June 2019: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 26 June - 6 July 2019: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 7 July - 9 July 2019: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 10 July 2019 - 2 March 2020: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 3 March - 5 March 2020: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 6 March - 9 March 2020: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 10 March - 12 March 2020: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 13 March - 4 May 2020: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 5 May - 7 May 2020: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 8 May - 28 May 2020: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 30 May - 22 June 2020: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 23 June - 25 June 2020: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 26 June - 6 July 2020: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 7 July - 9 July 2020: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 10 July 2020 - 5 January 2021: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 6 February - 2 March 2021: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
Early booking discounts
- Receive 15% off if the booking is made 6 months before the arrival date.
Long stay discounts
- Receive 22% off if the booking is for 7 days or more.
If more than one discount matches your arrival date, please be aware that only one discount of the highest amount will be applied to your booking.
Linen and cleaning charge
£110.00 per booking, paid with booking
£55.00 per booking, paid with booking
2 bedrooms, Sleeps 4:
- 1 double bed and en suite
- 2 single beds
2 bathrooms including 1 en suite, 2 Separate WC's
CD player, Computer, DVD/Blu-ray player, Internet, Radio, Telephone, TV Languages in Local, Satellite / cable
Living area seats 5, Dining area seats 6, Central heating, Open fire, Clothes drier, Hair dryer, Iron / board, Towels / linen, Washing machine, Car hire essential
Cooker, Crockery, Cutlery, Dishwasher, Fridge, Freezer, Glassware, Kettle, Microwave, Oven, Pots / pans, Toaster
Balcony or terrace, Barbecue, Outside lighting, Parking, Private garden, Tennis court
55 inch 3D TV and glasses, 3D Blueray DVD Player, Music Server, Ipod docking, Wifi, Wii.
Property Manager From East Barnet, United Kingdom Member since Aug 2006
Past bookings: 107 bookings
Response rate: 100%
Response time: within 20 minutes
Last logged in: 5 days ago
Number of properties: 5