Scarborough Central- 2 Bedroom Town House- Parking & Wifi
Beach town house with 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom and golf nearby in Central, England
From £408 per week
Town house to rent in Central, England
Centrally situated townhouse - Sleeps 5. Two bedrooms, through lounge, well equipped kitchen, nice bathroom. Perfect for Scarborough's many amenities. Ideal for couples, families / 2 couples sharing
Share this holiday home
Town house overview - owner's description
No 53 is the perfect place for a family or 2 couples. It's a newly renovated 2 bedroom townhouse in a quiet location near Scarborough centre. It's just a short walk to transport links, bars, restaurants etc. Comfy lounge with flat screen TV & WiFi, dining area & a tiny well equipped kitchen. Upstairs is a newly installed bathroom suite with a shower over the bath. There is a nice double bedroom and a second bedroom with a three quarter bed. This will sleep 2 kids or a friendly couple!! There is a z bed for the 5th person if required.
The house is a nice alternative to hotel or bed and breakfast accommodation. The lounge has seating for 5 and a flat screen TV. There is a dining area, again with seating for 5 people. WiFi is available free of charge. The main bedroom has the usual stuff and a flat screen TV. The second bedroom has a small double bed (4 foot) and a chest of drawers. There is also a pull down single bed if required.
The house is within easy walking distance of the train station and bus links so a car is not a necessity. If you do decide to bring your car there is limited free street parking and we can supply parking passes for your use. All in all this is the perfect base to have a lovely stay and enjoy Scarborough's many amenities.
This town house does not have any reviews but the owner has 4 reviews for their other properties.
This town house is:
Sights and attractions
Outside this town house in Central, EnglandThis town house is in the town near the beach. Car hire is not necessary as the town house is less than a 15 minute walk to a large selection of shops, bars, restaurants; however parking is available if required.
Prices and availability
Updated 3 December 2019
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 8 December 2019 - 3 April 2020: the minimum stay is 2 nights.
- 4 April - 18 April 2020: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 19 April - 20 July 2020: the minimum stay is 2 nights.
- 21 July - 2 September 2020: changeover day is Saturday, bookings must be for whole weeks only and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 3 September 2020 - 3 April 2021: the minimum stay is 2 nights.
- 4 April - 18 April 2021: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 19 April - 20 July 2021: the minimum stay is 2 nights.
- 21 July - 2 September 2021: changeover day is Saturday, bookings must be for whole weeks only and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 3 September 2021 - 3 April 2022: the minimum stay is 2 nights.
- 4 April - 18 April 2022: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 19 April - 20 July 2022: the minimum stay is 2 nights.
- 21 July - 2 September 2022: changeover day is Saturday, bookings must be for whole weeks only and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 3 September 2022 - 3 April 2023: the minimum stay is 2 nights.
2 bedrooms, Sleeps 5:
- 1 double bed
- 1 double bed, 1 single sofa bed
Internet / WiFi, TV Languages in English, Spanish
Living area seats 5, Dining area seats 5, Central heating, Hair dryer, Iron / board, Towels / linen, Washing machine, High chair, Car hire optional
Cooker, Crockery, Cutlery, Fridge, Freezer, Glassware, Kettle, Microwave, Oven, Pots / pans, Toaster
Children, Infants, Pets
Street Parking is on a first come first served basis. Free parking passes are supplied.
Private Owner From Scarborough, United Kingdom Member since Jan 2012
Past bookings: 11 bookings
Response rate: 100%
Response time: within 1 hour
Last seen: 4 days ago
Number of properties: 5