Beach apartment with 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom and shared pool in Kalkan, Turkey
From £146 per week
Apartment to rent in Kalkan, Turkey
Treat yourself to a glorious break at the Patara Prince Resort. Reduced price for second week.
Share this holiday home
Apartment overview - owner's description
IF YOU CONTACT ME BEFORE BOOKING FOR TWO WEEKS, I WILL REVISE THE QUOTATION TO GIVE A 30% REDUCTION ON THE SECOND WEEK
Cactus 222 can be booked:
• An air-conditioned Pent House apartment forming part of the renowned Blue Flag Patara Prince Resort. This private seafront complex, which is located around a small hotel, has a range of restaurants, bars and outdoor pools. On site activities include diving, water-skiing, snorkelling and scuba-diving.
• Across the bay lies the popular town of Kalkan, which can be reached by a pleasant jaunt in the resort’s water taxi.
• In the apartment, the west-facing main room has a living area on one side, including a sofa, cable television and DVD and on the other side, there is a double bed and wardrobe.
• In the kitchen there is a full size fridge, a toaster, kettle, microwave and hob unit, utensils and crockery for four, an iron, ironing board, drying frame and some basic provisions to enable you to make a drink on arrival.
• In the rear bedroom there are two single beds, a wardrobe, a safety deposit box and a hairdryer. A cot is also available if required.
• Leading out from the main room through the double doors, there is a balcony terrace with recliners, a dining table and chairs. With a fabulous sea view!
• All linen and towels, excluding pool towels, are included in the price. Pool towels can be hired by the poolside.
• Housekeeping is provided, which includes a complete change of linen and towels.
• There is a shop near the apartment which sells a basic range of produce, as well as a number of supermarkets in Kalkan, plus an open air market in the town each Thursday.
• As our guests, you will receive resort membership cards with the keys, which will entitle you to use all the facilities at the resort, plus allowing you a 25% discount on all restaurant and bar bills within the complex.
• There are three restaurants on site, where you can enjoy international cuisine or traditional Turkish specialities. Alternatively, you can dine in Kalkan, a town that is especially renowned in Turkey for its numerous restaurants and bars.
• There are three outdoor pools, which include a family pool, an adult only pool and an infinity pool, which is close to the apartment. Water-based activities on site include diving, windsurfing, water-skiing, snorkelling and scuba-diving. There’s also volleyball, tennis, pool and table tennis, plus a fitness centre, Turkish bath and sauna.
• Please note that the villas and apartments have been built into the rocks on a steep hillside, so the resort is not suitable for those who have difficulty with mobility.
• If you are allergic to cats, please note that there are a number of them at the resort. Although, as owners, we all contribute to their veterinary care and food, we do not actively encourage them to enter the property.
• The apartments are available throughout the year, but please be aware that many facilities are closed in the winter.
• Please read the reviews submitted before booking. We do not profess that the apartment is luxurious, but we ensure that it is clean and comfortable. Most of our guests use the apartment rather like a garden hotel room. After all, holidays are about spending time lazing around by a pool, exploring local surroundings, eating and – maybe – a holiday drink, enjoying local culture, having a good time and generally enriching our lives, not worrying that the taps aren’t gold-plated. They aren’t, incidentally.
This apartment has 1 verified review.
This apartment is:
Sights and attractions
Outside this apartment in Kalkan, TurkeyThis apartment is in the town but in a quiet area near the beach. It has a shared pool, a balcony, a children pool area, outside lighting and a sea view. Car hire is not necessary as the apartment is less than a 15 minute walk to a large selection of shops, bars, restaurants; however parking is available if required.
Prices and availability
Updated 19 July 2019
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 1 June - 15 September 2020: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 1 May - 7 July 2021: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 8 July 2021 - 1 June 2022: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
£35.00 per booking, paid with booking
2 bedrooms, Sleeps 4:
- 1 double bed
- 2 single beds
There is also 1 cot
1 bathroom, 1 Separate WC
Shared pool, Size 25m x 2m, Depth 0.6m to 2m
DVD/Blu-ray player, TV Languages in English, Local, Satellite / cable
Living area seats 4, Dining area seats 4, Air conditioning living rooms only, Clothes drier, Hair dryer, Iron / board, Towels / linen, Car hire optional
Cooker, Crockery, Cutlery, Fridge, Glassware, Kettle, Microwave, Pots / pans, Toaster
Balcony or terrace, Outside lighting, Parking, Sea view, Shared garden, Tennis court, Childrens pool area
Gym, Snooker / pool table, Table tennis
Children's club, Children's pool, Gym, Tennis, Spa
A doctor visits the hotel three times a week. Please contact reception staff, should you need help.
Private Owner From York, United Kingdom Member since Sep 2016
Past bookings: 67 bookings
Response rate: 59%
Response time: within 3 hours
Last seen: 8 months ago
Number of properties: 2