Villa Jamara, Dalyan, Turkey
Villa with 4 bedrooms, 8 bathrooms and swimming pool in Dalyan, Turkey
Booking cost: £0.00
From £679 per week
Luxurious 4 bedroomed all en-suite, private pool. Tranquil area with spectacular views, only 5 minutes walk from quayside, restaurants etc.
Charming and friendly people
Many interesting things to do ( see list on local activities & attractions below)
VILLA JAMARA is situated in a quiet location with spectacular mountain views, yet only 5 minutes walk from the quayside, resturants and shops.(Local mini-market & restaurant only 2 minutes walk)
Car hire is available but not necessary
Fully air-con with marble floors. 2 kingsize and 2 twin rooms with quality mattresses and bedding all en-suite, opening via double doors to balconies ( upstairs) terraces ( downstairs) Large open plan living area. Vaulted gallery crafted timber ceiling.Three comfortable sofas (2 convert to double beds). Modern kitchen with granite worktops and all amenities.Including large fridge freezer,full sized cooker, washing machine, microwave &dishwasher .TV, video, DVD and CD. Small library and selection of board games & security safe
Cleaning & linen change once a week
The garden has lovely mountain views The villa has its own large pool with paddling area, Jacuzzi and outside shower. Extensive patio area with 8 sun-loungers with padded cushions and table and chairs for 10 for outside eating. Stone barbecue, A Kirsh ( traditional seating area with sumptuous cushions) is provided for relaxation
*4 mountain bikes with full suspension for your use.
16 verified reviews
15 out of 16 people recommend staying here
The best equipped villa I have stayed in, with everything from Pictionary to videos and mountain bikes. Great location away from it all and yet 2 min walk to shops and cafes or the river front. Pool is cleaned every day and the gardens were well tended. I would recommend this villa for family and friends.
Villa Jamara exceeded our expectations and was exceptional accomodation to explore the beautiful town of Dalyan. Which was an absolute gem, so different to the larger resorts which only go to give Turkey a bad name. All in all a wonderful holiday and I would not hesitate to rcommend Villa Jamara.
Villa Jamara was excellant we wanted for nothing we have been to dalyan many times before but have stayed in hotels this was the first time in a villa and it has spoilt us. we look forward to using villa jamara again in the future
What a wonderful holiday we had in your lovely villa. We were a party of 8, 3 children and 5 adults and the property had plenty of room for us all. The villa is extremely well equipped and has just about everything you could need. The addition of the bikes and family games were a real bonus. The pool was beautiful, althougha little cool so early in the season, but it didn't stop the more hardy soul's from taking a dip. The pool cleaner visited at least once a day and Oruc were on hand to ensure we had no problems. Dalyan is a lovely place to visit and the villa's location means that you are guaranteed a peaceful holiday whilst still being within 5 minutes walk of the town centre. Hope to return again soon.
We were a party of 9 adults. Several were visiting Turkey for the first time and the Villa Jamara made their visit something special. It is in a beautiful location. It is very well equipped, has the wow factor whilst still remaining homely. Will definitely stay here again if we return to Dalyan.
Distances to locations
Sights and attractions
Prices and availability
Updated 24 August 2016
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 30 September - 30 November 2016: bookings must be for whole weeks only and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 1 March - 1 March 2017: changeover day is Friday and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 2 March - 21 May 2017: bookings must be for whole weeks only and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 22 May - 3 June 2017: changeover day is Friday, bookings must be for whole weeks only and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 30 September - 30 November 2017: bookings must be for whole weeks only and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 1 March - 1 March 2018: changeover day is Friday and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 2 March - 21 May 2018: bookings must be for whole weeks only and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 22 May - 3 June 2018: changeover day is Friday, bookings must be for whole weeks only and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 30 September - 30 November 2018: bookings must be for whole weeks only and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 2 March - 21 May 2019: bookings must be for whole weeks only and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 22 May - 3 June 2019: changeover day is Friday, bookings must be for whole weeks only and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
Early booking discounts
- Receive 5% off if the booking is made 26 weeks before the arrival date.
Late booking discounts
- Arrive between 5 August - 14 October and receive 30% off if the booking is made within 50 days of the arrival date.
Long stay discounts
- Receive 5% off if the booking is for 3 weeks or more.
- Receive 7% off if the booking is for 4 weeks or more.
If more than one discount matches your arrival date, please be aware that only one discount of the highest amount will be applied to your booking.
Dalaman return airport transfers for up to 4 people
£60.00 per week, paid locally
Dalaman return airport transfers for 5 - 12 people
£80.00 per week, paid locally
4 bedrooms, Sleeps 12:
- 1 double bed and en suite
- 1 double bed and en suite
- 2 single beds and en suite
- 2 single beds and en suite
There is also 2 double sofa beds in lounge, 2 single sofa beds in folding, 2 cots
4 bathrooms, 4 en suite bathrooms, 4 Separate WC's
CD player, DVD/Blu-ray player, Internet / WI-FI, Radio, TV Languages in English, Local, Satellite / cable
Living area seats 12, Dining area seats 10, Air conditioning, Central heating, Open fire, Clothes drier, Hair dryer, Iron / board, Towels / linen, Washing machine, Car hire optional
Cooker, Crockery, Cutlery, Dishwasher, Fridge, Freezer, Glassware, Kettle, Microwave, Oven, Pots / pans, Toaster
Balcony or terrace, Barbecue, Outside lighting, Private garden
2 High chairs. 2 cots 2 qualitiy folding beds if required 4 mountain bikes i pod/MP3 docking station 40 inch Samsung smart TV
Private Owner From High Wycombe, United Kingdom Member since Nov 2004
Past bookings: 31 bookings
Response rate: 100%
Response time: within 2 hours
Last logged in: 6 days ago
Number of properties: 1