The Hollidays Home
Beach apartment with 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and shared pool in Valldenguli, Spain
From £622 per week
Apartment to rent in Valldenguli, Spain
A 3 Bedroom apartment with views to the Mediterranean sea and pool in a quiet place yet very close to all amenities like bars, restaurants, supermarkets and 2 minutes walk to the beach.
Share this holiday home
Apartment overview - owner's description
Three Bedroom Apartment in Calella fully equipped just one hour away from Barcelona, a two minute walk to the beach and close to all amenities makes the perfect destination for a relax, comfortable holiday.
It has a 25mt pool and breathtaking views. The Apartment is spacious, comfortable and fully equipped, the balcony has stunning views. Also a great dining area, equipped new kitchen, utility room. The rooms are comfortable. Perfect place for family with children or just adults, accommodate 6 people.
It is situated on the 3rd floor, the building is very secure with elevator and keys to enter the building and the pool area. You will be greeted by a family member which will show you through the apartment and what you need to know to feel comfortable, secure and ready to relax and enjoy your stay.
Being just 10 minutes walk from the amenities, this place is just perfect to find quiet when needed. Calella is located on the North side of Spain therefore the climate is very pleasant in summer. This means there is no need of air conditioner in the rooms however there are movable fans in case. In winter it is cold but sunny, the apartment has central heating in every room.
Things to do in and around Calella: Waterpark (Waterworld) in Lloret Del Mar This is a full day out for the family (30mins by car or you can arrange transport from most of the larger hotels nearby). Tossa Del Mar. This town is about 30 minutes north of Calella. There is a great café next to the castle at the top of the hillside overlooking the beach. Eat at a Chiringuito (beach bar). There are lots of beach bars along the sea front where you can eat seafood or simple options such as burger and pizzas. The cocktails are also good. For a lighter alcoholic drink try the Cava Sangria or Tinto de Verano. During the day there is entertainment for children, at night there is more to do for adults. Go dancing!!. Most nightclubs in Callela cater for teenagers, adults are better off in the chiringuito (beach bars), “mature" adults go to La Cuadra!
For a short or long break and even off season there is lots to do In Calella like the Silent Spa just opposite the apartment. Barcelona for example, only one hour away is full of surprises while on the other side of Calella, the Botanical Gardens in Blanes is a must to see according to one of our guests. Or how about a ski trip to the Pyrenees in winter or outdoor activities in summer, only 2 hours away by car from Calella!... the choice is yours.
Rental licence or registration number: HUTB-039365-89
This apartment does not have any reviews.
This apartment is:
Sights and attractions
Outside this apartment in Valldenguli, SpainThis apartment is in the town near a lively area and the beach and mountains. It has a shared pool, a balcony, a children pool area, outside lighting and a sea view. Car hire is not necessary as the apartment is less than a 15 minute walk to a large selection of shops, bars, restaurants; however parking is not available.
Prices and availability
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 9 April - 18 April 2020: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 19 April - 25 June 2020: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 26 June - 12 September 2020: the minimum stay is 6 nights.
- 13 September - 20 December 2020: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 21 December 2020 - 4 January 2021: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 5 January - 12 February 2021: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 13 February - 17 February 2021: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 18 February - 31 March 2021: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 1 April - 18 April 2021: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 19 April - 15 May 2021: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 16 May - 20 May 2021: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 21 May - 25 June 2021: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 26 June - 12 September 2021: the minimum stay is 6 nights.
- 13 September 2021 - 2 January 2022: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 3 January - 4 January 2022: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 5 January - 12 February 2022: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 13 February - 17 February 2022: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 18 February - 31 March 2022: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 1 April - 30 April 2022: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 16 May - 20 May 2022: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 26 June - 12 September 2022: the minimum stay is 6 nights.
- 3 October - 7 October 2022: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 21 December 2022 - 4 January 2023: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 13 February - 17 February 2023: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
Early booking discounts
- Arrive between 10 January - 31 December and receive 10% off if the booking is made 90 days before the arrival date.
Long stay discounts
- Arrive between 1 January - 31 May and receive 10% off if the booking is for 10 days or more.
- Arrive between 1 June - 31 October and receive 10% off if the booking is for 14 days or more.
If more than one discount matches your arrival date, please be aware that only one discount of the highest amount will be applied to your booking.
£80.00 per booking if there are more than 4 people, paid with booking
3 bedrooms, Sleeps 6:
- 1 king size bed
- 2 single beds
- 2 single beds
There is also 1 double sofa bed in Sitting room, 1 cot
2 bathrooms, 2 Separate WC's
Shared pool with solar heating, Size 25m x 10m, Depth 2m
DVD/Blu-ray player, Radio, TV Languages in English, Spanish
Living area seats 6, Dining area seats 6, Central heating, Hair dryer, Iron / board, Towels / linen, Washing machine, High chair, Car hire optional
Cooker, Crockery, Cutlery, Fridge, Freezer, Glassware, Kettle, Microwave, Oven, Pots / pans, Toaster
Balcony or terrace, Outside lighting, Sea view, Shared garden, Childrens pool area
Children, Infants, Single gender groups
Pool times are form 9am to 10pm, please refer to the signs by the pool for times in summer
Private Owner From Reading, United Kingdom Member since Aug 2017
Last seen: 5 months ago
Number of properties: 1