House with 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and shared pool in Nueva Andalucía, Spain
Booking cost: £0.00
Pay onlybooking deposit
From £784 per week
House to rent in Nueva Andalucía, Spain
Luxury house in frontline golf position, set in beautiful gardens and with magnificent views.
Share this holiday home
House overview - owner's description
Casa Jabulani is a luxury house with stunning views set in tropical gardens and a frontline golf position. It is situated in a peaceful location, close to shops, restaurants and various beaches.
The property has air conditioning throughout and also heating for the winter months. The bedrooms all have ceiling fans.
The house is entered via security gates and there is covered parking with an easy walk of our front door.
The sitting room is luxurious and spacious with marble floors, comfortable sofas, a dining table and chairs. There is a TV with UK channels, a DVD player, HI-FI and WI-FI. There are double french doors leading out to the terrace, overlooking the pool and gardens. The pool is only a few metres away. The kitchen is well equipped with utensils, saucepans etc, and has a fridge, freezer, microwave, ceramic hob and eye level oven and dishwasher. It also has a table and chairs and a wine rack for your local favourites.
The house has a ground floor WC and basin and a family bath and shower room on the first floor. The three bedrooms are all good sized doubles with super fitted wardrobes and ceiling fans. They comprise of a master bedroom with en-suite and views over the pool and gardens. The en-suite has a double vanity unit and a stand alone shower.
The second room is a spacious double with a balcony overlooking the gardens. The third bedroom is a twin room.
Steps go up to the roof top terrace which is a piece de resistance! It has a sink and a washing machine so you can do the laundry and it will dry in the sun! The shaded pergola and sunny areas are a beautiful place to sit and admire the wonderful views across to the La Conhe Mountain.
There are many beaches within a 10 minute drive. We often go to Victors beach off the Golden Mile driving into Marbella, where you can eat a delicious lunch and then laze on the beach! There are many beaches within a 10 minute drive along the coast. Puerto Banus, Marbella and San Pedro are all within close reach with so much fabulous shopping, restaurants, bars and a vibrant nightlife.
La Campana Village is a 3 minute drive from the house. It has a selection of restaurants, shops, bars and a good butchers and bakery.
Casa Jabulani is situated in the heart of the Golf valley and its short drive to golf courses at Aloha, La Quinta, Las Brisas, Los Arqueros, whilst the house backs onto Los Najanjos golf course.
For skiing in the winter, the Sierra Nevada mountains are about 2.5 hours away.
This house does not have any reviews.
This house is:
Outside this house in Nueva Andalucía, SpainThis house is in the city near a lively area, the sea and mountains. It has a shared pool, a balcony, a barbecue, a children pool area and outside lighting. Car hire is recommended as the house is less than a 15 minute walk to at least a couple of shops, bars and restaurants; however parking is available if required.
Prices and availability
Updated 12 June 2018
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 24 September - 19 October 2018: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 27 October - 19 December 2018: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 20 December 2018 - 3 January 2019: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 4 January 2019: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 5 January - 22 March 2019: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 23 March - 19 April 2019: the minimum stay is 6 nights.
- 20 April - 24 May 2019: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 25 May - 31 May 2019: the minimum stay is 6 nights.
- 1 June - 12 July 2019: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 13 July - 30 August 2019: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 31 August - 25 October 2019: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 26 October - 1 November 2019: the minimum stay is 6 nights.
- 21 December 2019 - 4 January 2020: the minimum stay is 6 nights.
- 5 January - 27 March 2020: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 28 March - 13 April 2020: the minimum stay is 6 nights.
- 14 April - 29 May 2020: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 30 May - 5 June 2020: the minimum stay is 6 nights.
- 6 June - 12 July 2020: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 13 July - 30 August 2020: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 1 September - 19 October 2020: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 27 October - 19 December 2020: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 20 December 2020 - 3 January 2021: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 5 January - 22 March 2021: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 23 March - 19 April 2021: the minimum stay is 6 nights.
- 20 April - 24 May 2021: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 25 May - 31 May 2021: the minimum stay is 6 nights.
- 1 June - 12 July 2021: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 13 July - 30 August 2021: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
3 bedrooms, Sleeps 6:
- 1 king size bed and en suite
- 1 double bed
- 2 single beds
There is also 1 cot
2 bathrooms including 1 en suite, 1 Separate WC
Shared pool with electric heating
CD player, DVD/Blu-ray player, Internet / WiFi, Radio, TV Languages in English, Satellite / cable
Living area seats 6, Dining area seats 6, Air conditioning throughout property, Central heating, Open fire, Clothes drier, Iron / board, Towels / linen, Washing machine, Car hire recommended
Cooker, Crockery, Cutlery, Dishwasher, Fridge, Freezer, Glassware, Kettle, Microwave, Oven, Pots / pans, Toaster
Balcony or terrace, Barbecue, Outside lighting, Parking, Shared garden, Childrens pool area
Children, Hen or stag groups, Infants, Single gender groups
The pool is very close to the house
Private Owner From Langport , United Kingdom Member since Sep 2016
Past bookings: 1 booking
Response rate: 50%
Response time: within 1 day
Last logged in: 2 months ago
Number of properties: 1