Casa Bella - Unique Beachside House
Beach town house with 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms and shared pool in Marbella Centre, Spain
Booking cost: £0.00
From £1,379 per week
Town house to rent in Marbella Centre, Spain
Town house overview - owner's description
Amazing & newly reformed townhouse in a peaceful top quality community steps from the best beach on the coast in the heart of Marbella's ultra-exclusive Golden Mile.
Casa Bella is a wonderful three storey townhouse in a small community called Marbellamar which is situated on the best beach in Marbella in one of the most exclusive areas in the whole of Europe, Marbella's Golden Mile. Just 105 meters from sandy Casablanca beach and surrounded by celebrity hang outs and some of the most exclusive real estate in the world, you can easily walk (or jog, blade or cycle) along the Paseo Maritimo (Beachside Walkway) from Casa Bella to Marbella Town to the east or go west towards Puerto Banús and beyond. There is no need for a car, you can walk to the shops and some great restaurants, there is a bus stop at the end of the street, taxis are easy and cheap and the world famous Marbella Club is 200 meters away. Casa Bella sleeps eight and provides luxurious and well equipped accommodation and facilities. The property has just been refurbished by the new owners and it has everything you need; modern marble bathrooms, power showers, cotton sheets and towels, a maid service (optional extra) and much more besides. Our guests can enjoy both Spanish and over 140 UK and Scandinavian TV channels , unlimited fast internet with WIFI, and comfortable indoor and outdoor seating in both sun and shade from the lower and roof terraces.
This town house does not have any reviews.
This town house is:
Outside this town house in Marbella Centre, SpainThis town house is in the town near a lively area, the beach and mountains. It has a shared pool, a balcony, a barbecue, outside lighting and a garden. Car hire is not necessary as the town house is less than a 15 minute walk to a large selection of shops, bars, restaurants; however parking is not available.
Prices and availability
Updated 3 December 2016
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 29 October - 22 December 2016: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 23 December 2016 - 6 January 2017: the minimum stay is 8 nights.
- 7 January - 14 April 2017: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 15 April - 21 April 2017: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 22 April - 7 July 2017: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 8 July - 19 August 2017: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 20 August - 21 December 2017: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 22 December 2017 - 5 January 2018: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 6 January - 30 March 2018: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 31 March - 6 April 2018: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 7 April - 21 December 2018: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 22 December 2018 - 4 January 2019: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 5 January - 19 April 2019: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 20 April - 26 April 2019: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 27 April - 24 August 2019: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
£125.71 per booking, paid with booking
4 bedrooms, Sleeps 8:
- 1 double bed
- 1 king size bed and en suite
- 2 single beds
- 2 single beds
There is also 1 cot
2 bathrooms, 1 en suite bathroom
CD player, Internet / WI-FI, TV Languages in English, German, French, Italian, Russian, Spanish, Local, Satellite / cable
Living area seats 8, Dining area seats 8, Air conditioning throughout property, Central heating, Clothes drier, Hair dryer, Iron / board, Towels / linen, Washing machine, Car hire optional
Cooker, Crockery, Cutlery, Dishwasher, Fridge, Freezer, Glassware, Kettle, Microwave, Oven, Pots / pans, Toaster
Balcony or terrace, Barbecue, Outside lighting, Private garden, Shared garden, Tennis court
Children, Single gender groups
Agency From Marbella, Spain Member since May 2015
Response rate: 100%
Response time: within 12 hours
Last logged in: 5 days ago
Number of properties: 5