Villa with 9 bedrooms, 9 bathrooms and swimming pool in Fuentespalda, Spain
Booking cost: £0.00
Pay onlybooking deposit
From £4,275 per week
Villa to rent in Fuentespalda, Spain
Villa overview - owner's description
Torre Caballe, an extraordinary, fully staffed large villa in northern Spain, is a converted fortified farmhouse set in 60 acres of almond groves and forest with unparalleled views.
Torre Caballe, an extraordinary, fully staffed large villa in northern Spain, is a converted fortified farmhouse set in 60 acres of almond groves and forest with unparalleled views. Book this exclusive property rated in the Conde Nast Gold List for a family holiday, wedding or celebration. Guests enjoy a secluded location with the comforts you expect, such as authentic country cooking in a dining room for 20.
The grounds contain a private heated swimming pool, separate Jacuzzi, poolside shower and covered and uncovered terraces. Children will love the multimedia and games rooms and fossil hunting in the neighboring hills. The nine well-appointed bedrooms have king and super-king size beds and en-suite bathrooms. Gather together in the unique sitting rooms, including one built around a rock and another on the top floor with breathtaking views.
The Matarranya region, known as Aragon's Spanish Tuscany, represents the best of traditional Spain's food and customs. It's a scenic drive to traditional villages and medieval towns with prehistoric sites. Adventurers can hike the Els Ports National Park's trails and climb the rugged cliff faces nearby.
This family-friendly holiday villa is 140-150 km from the Rues and Castellon airports, near the village of Fuentespalda.
Good news! This property is available as a Vill'otelYey! Wait… what is that?
It's the perfect combo of the privacy of your own personal villa, with all the luxury and convenience of a hotel.What's included?
Breakfast, cleaning, welcome drinks and hamper, plus more! Check the Extras tab for all the details.
- Kitchen with dishwasher, microwave, oven, hob, cooker, fridge, freezer, coffee machine, portable fan, dining facilities, patio doors leading onto terrace
- Dining area with dining table, 20 chairs and patio doors leading onto terrace
- Utility area with washing machine, tumble dryer, fridge and freezer
- Lounge with LCD flat screen TV, DVD player, CD player, IPod docking system and patio doors leading onto terrace
- Games room with pool table and table tennis
- Bedroom Rafales (externally accessed) with twin bed, king size bed, TV, portable fan and ensuite with bath/overhead shower, single washbasin and toilet
- W/C with single washbasin and toilet
- Bedroom Cretas with super king sized bed, TV, portable fan, patio doors leading onto terrace and ensuite with hydro massage shower, single washbasin and toilet
- Bedroom Morella with super king sized bed, TV, portable fan, patio doors leading onto balcony, ensuite with bath, shower, twin washbasin and toilet
- Bedroom Vaderrobres with super king sized bed, portable fan, TV, ensuite with bath, overhead shower, single washbasin, bidet and toilet
- Bedroom Penarroya with super king sized four poster bed, TV, patio doors onto balcony, ensuite with wet room, twin wash basin and toilet
- Bedroom Horta with super king sized bed, TV, portable fan and ensuite with single washbasin, toilet and bidet
- Bedroom Fuentespalda with super king sized bed, TV, portable fan, ensuite with bath/overhead shower, Jacuzzi bath, single washbasin, bidet and toilet
- Bedroom Beceite with king size bed, TV, portable fan and ensuite with Jacuzzi bath and overhead shower, single washbasin and toilet
- Bedroom La Fresneda with double bed with twin mattresses, super king sized bed, TV, portable fan, ensuite with shower, wet room, twin washbasin and toilet
- Extra lounge with terrace
- Built in barbecue and bread oven
- Off road parking
- Private drive (4km track is not suitable for all car types)
- Private swimming pool (depths of 120-150m and lengths of 8x5m)
- Separate Jacuzzi
- Poolside shower
- Covered and uncovered seating areas
- Central heating
- Working fireplace
- Pool towels provided
- Pool heating – solar heating from June to mid-September
- Kids toys
Matarranya is a small corner of the country known as the ‘Spanish Tuscany'. Although you are on the edge of the dramatic Els Ports Natural Park with incredible hiking trails, it's only just over an hour to the coast so there is that wonderful Mediterranean climate. Here the three kingdoms of Catalonia, Valencia and Aragon meet. The countryside is a patchwork of almond and olive groves interspersed with beautiful meadows of wild flowers.
It's a part of Spain that has only recently been discovered by the Spanish themselves who come to see a part of the country where the traditional Spanish values remain. Here the locals work the land for a living and the villages preserve their medieval past
As well as the beautiful landscapes, which Picasso captured in his youth, there is also some of the best wildlife in the country. Ibex with huge horns come down to the almond grove and right onto the front lawn in the summer evenings, and the vulture-feeding centre nearby has been rated as one of the top 5 wildlife attractions in Europe.
This villa does not have any reviews but the agent has 2 reviews for their other properties.
This villa is:
Outside this villa in Fuentespalda, SpainThis villa has a pool, a shared pool and a children pool.
Prices and availability
Updated 21 October 2017
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 30 September - 27 October 2017: changeover days are Saturday and Sunday and the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 28 October 2017 - 27 October 2023: changeover day is Saturday and the minimum stay is 3 nights.
Refundable Breakage Deposit
£1,000.00 per booking, paid locally
9 bedrooms, Sleeps 20
9 bathrooms including 9 en suites
DVD/Blu-ray player, Internet / WiFi, TV, Satellite / cable
Air conditioning, Central heating, Open fire, Car hire optional
Hen or stag groups, Smoking, Pets