Villa San Bernardo
Villa with 7 bedrooms, 7 bathrooms and swimming pool in El Madroñal, Spain
Booking cost: £0.00
Pay onlybooking deposit
From £6,918 per week
Villa to rent in El Madroñal, Spain
Villa overview - owner's description
Villa San Bernardo is located on the prestigious residential community of El Madronal, which is close to Benahavis in Costa del Sol. Conveniently located.
Villa San Bernardo is located on the prestigious residential community of El Madronal, which is close to Benahavis in Costa del Sol. Conveniently located, Marbella and Puerto Banus can also be found within a short drive.
The villa itself has spectacular panoramic mountain views along with large grounds and sublime 20 metre pool. Recently built, the villa's interior is truly luxurious with a mix of Italian cream stone along with traditional Spanish tiles and marble throughout.
There are 6 large bedrooms, all decked with the finest Egyptian cotton linen and equipped with the finest toiletries too and all with large luxury ensuite facilties, consisting of Italian marble and walk in showers. A few of the bedrooms have large bathtubs with room for two. Please note that the seventh bed is formed in first bedroom suite, where the living room contains a large sofa bed with memory foamed mattress. This bed has separate access to a bathroom, providing respectful privacy.
The spacious living areas in the villa provide enough room for a large group or family and with wi fi provided throughout, you can stay as connected as you like whilst on holiday.
To keep you cool in the hot summer, air conditioning is throughout the villa, whereas if you feel a slight chill during the winter months, there is the option of central heating too.
For those looking for entertainment, there is plenty on offer at Villa San Bernardo. Not only is there a large 50 inch flat screen TV with a wide range of satellite TV channels on offer, there is also a Blue Ray & DVD player and a library of over 2000 films for all ages. A stereo system, ipod dock, table tennis and Playstation 3 are also on hand too. Those that like to exercise whilst on holiday can take advantage of the cross trainer and exercise bike, whereas those that prefer to relax can do so in the Jacuzzi or on the many terraces, admiring the wonderful views.
The exterior of the villa is designed perfectly for those that adore outdoor living and soaking up the sunshine. The rattan furniture is softly padded, providing a high level of comfort whether you are on the sun-loungers or at the outdoor dining facilities. With a stainless steel gas barbecue on hand, enjoy dining on the local produce as you enjoy the long sunny days.
With a range of restaurants nearby, there is plenty of choice for the days that you don't fancy cooking and with the beaches of Marbella and Puerto Banus not far away either, you can enjoy the choice of relaxing by the sea or by your own private pool. However you like to enjoy your holiday, this villa is not to be missed.
- Kitchen with washing machine, tumble dryer, dishwasher, microwave, oven, hob, fridge/ freezer, dining facilities, coffee machine, air conditioning, patio doors leading to a terrace
- Lounge with air conditioning, dining facilities, Flat screen Satellite TV, DVD player, ipod dock, CD player, Playstation 3, patio doors leading to terrace
- Dining room with air conditioning, patio doors to terrace
- Games room with table tennis
- Fitness room with cross trainer, exercise bike
- Twin bedroom with air conditioning, flat screen satellite TV, patio doors to terrace, bath with handheld shower, sink, WC
- Twin bedroom with air conditioning, flat screen satellite TV, patio doors to terrace, ensuite bathroom with bath with handheld shower, sink, WC
- Queen sized bedroom with air conditioning, flat screen satellite TV, ensuite bathroom with shower, sink, WC
- Separate WC with sink
- King size bedroom with air conditioning, flat screen satellite TV, patio doors to terrace, ensuite bathroom with bath, walk in shower, twin sink, WC. Sofa bed and separate access to ensuite facilities
- King size bedroom with air conditioning, flat screen satellite TV, patio doors to terrace, ensuite bathroom with bath, walk in shower, twin sink, WC
- Twin bedroom with air conditioning, flat screen satellite TV, patio doors to terrace, ensuite bathroom with bath, shower, twin sink, WC, hairdryer
- Queen size bedroom with air conditioning, flat screen satellite TV, patio doors to terrace, ensuite bathroom with bath, walk in shower, twin sink, WC, hairdryer
- Private kidney shape 20 x 12m pool
- Step entry
- Pool towels provided
- Separate Jacuzzi
- Poolside shower
- Sun loungers
- Gas BBQ
- Dining facilities
El Madronal is a private gated estate, with a handful of properties located within it. Located in the Benahavis community, there are plenty of restaurants to sample, as Benahavis has a fantastic reputation for cuisine, be it locally caught fish, tapas or innovative dishes.
Located close to Marbella and Puerto Banus, fine sand beaches are close by, which are child friendly, along with plenty of nightlife and entertainment. The year round sunny climate of Costa del Sol lends itself to perfect weather for those that love golf, and with a vast number of courses close by, you will be spoiled for choice.
This villa does not have any reviews.
This villa is:
Outside this villa in El Madroñal, SpainThis villa has a pool.
Prices and availability
Updated 16 August 2017
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 1 August 2017 - 21 December 2018: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
Refundable Breakage Deposit
£1,000.00 per booking, paid locally
7 bedrooms, Sleeps 14
DVD/Blu-ray player, Internet / WiFi, TV, Satellite / cable
Air conditioning, Central heating, Car hire optional