Beach villa with 3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms and private pool in Vilamoura, Algarve
Booking cost: £0.00
Pay onlybooking deposit
From £700 per week
Villa to rent in Vilamoura, Algarve
Contemporary detached villa with swimming pool and garden, in a quiet location surrounded by the Oceanic Pinhal Golf course. Twenty minutes walk to Vilamoura Marina and the beaches.
Share this holiday home
Villa overview - owner's description
Area: 340 sq meters
Basement: ample, with tennis table
Groundfloor: TV Room + Separate Dining Room and Kitchen + Laundry room + WC
First floor: 3 double bedrooms w/ queensize beds + 2 Bathrooms with shower
3 Bedroom luxury detached Villa with its own pool in the heart of the prestigious Vilamoura area of the Algarve, by the famous Oceanic Pinhal golf course. Also in close proximity are the Vilamoura Old Course, Millennium, Victoria and Laguna courses and the Hilton Hotel. The white sand beaches and Vilamoura Marina with its many shops, fine restaurants and bars are around a 20-25 minute walk away.
Further to being a favourite golfing destination, Vilamoura is also well known for its other sports and entertainments on offer. There is a water slide park, almost every sports club you can think of including tennis, horse-riding stables, a shooting range, nightclubs and even a casino! There are also countless bars and restaurants offering most international foods as well as those with a more traditional menu. The marina is a hub of activity where a number of vibrant restaurants and bars can be found, and also has a spectacular display of white yachts, and is a pleasant place to enjoy the holiday atmosphere with an evening stroll.
This villa has 21 verified reviews.
21 out of 21 people recommend staying here
Great villa and position and Pedro the owner very helpful.
The villa is extremely spacious and allowed our party of five space, if and when needed. The patio and pool overlook a golf course and I spent many a morning with my brews just watching the world go by. There are no pavements from the villa to the old village, so pushing a pram can be challenging and hazardous. The pool unfortunately wasn't in sunlight until late afternoon, therefore it was freezing cold and difficult to use, it also got dirty quickly - the pool cleaner came on Wednesday evening and spent a good hour and a half cleaning, the result was a brand new looking pool!
The area is very quiet, so relaxation is a real possibility here.
The TV did not work in the lounge as the neighbouring plot of land had some trees blocking the satellite dish, We were restricted to watching The Snowman over and over again, a heads up of this before travel could have resolved this (i.e. iPad, Firestick etc.). The lack of wifi is also another challenge, maybe the owners could place a myfi router in the property and guests could top it up as and when.
We had to jump over the front wall on a few occasions as the remote control to open the electric gates was not working properly.
All in all, great value for money and a spacious property. It's a shame about the pool however, it was a mini-heatwave 21-28 Oct, so normally we wouldn't of considered swimming! Did not have any contact with the owner as it wasn't required. Would definitely return and recommend.
I don't have a bad word to say about this villa it is simply perfect!
It was so quiet but very close to everything too,
The villa had everything you needed Andrea the indoor griddle was excellent .
All spotlessly clean and great being able to watch the golfers
I will certainly be returning to this villa in the near future
Thank you very much for our stay it was just what we needed
We had a wonderful two week stay with our son, daughter-in-law and two young grandchildren. The villa is as advertised with local bars and restaurants a short stroll to the "Old Village". Local taxis are available and there are tourist trains that can take you down to the marina or Family Golf Park.
The pool was cleaned regularly and we had good communication with Pedro, the owner, before and during our stay.
Only one issue worth mentioning. Some of the pool and patio furniture is showing signs of wear and tear and needs replacing. However, this would not stop us from returning as this is still a lovely villa in a great location.
Fabulous villa overlooking the golf course. The pool was wonderful and well looked after as was the garden. The owner Pedro is always contactable should you need him for anything regarding the villa. We spent a lovely relaxing fortnight and would definitely return.
This villa is:
Outside this villa in Vilamoura, AlgarveThis villa is in a quiet area near the beach. It has a pool, a balcony, a barbecue, outside lighting and a garden. Car hire is recommended as the villa is less than a 15 minute walk to at least a couple of shops, bars and restaurants; however parking is available if required.
Prices and availability
Updated 20 July 2018
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 20 July - 31 August 2018: changeover day is Saturday, bookings must be for whole weeks only and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 1 September - 15 September 2018: changeover day is Saturday and bookings must be for whole weeks only.
- 16 September - 28 September 2018: changeover day is Saturday, bookings must be for whole weeks only and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 29 September - 3 November 2018: changeover days are Saturday and Sunday and the minimum stay is 6 nights.
- 13 April - 2 August 2019: changeover day is Saturday, bookings must be for whole weeks only and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 31 August - 2 November 2019: changeover day is Saturday, bookings must be for whole weeks only and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
Late booking discounts
- Receive 10% off if the booking is made within 60 days of the arrival date.
Long stay discounts
- Arrive between 1 January - 12 May and receive 9% off if the booking is for 14 days or more.
- Arrive between 12 May - 2 June and receive 8% off if the booking is for 14 days or more.
- Arrive between 3 June - 16 June and receive 7% off if the booking is for 14 days or more.
- Arrive between 16 June - 14 July and receive 6% off if the booking is for 14 days or more.
- Arrive between 14 July - 4 August and receive 5% off if the booking is for 14 days or more.
- Arrive between 4 August - 25 August and receive 4% off if the booking is for 14 days or more.
- Arrive between 28 August - 15 September and receive 6% off if the booking is for 14 days or more.
- Arrive between 15 September - 29 September and receive 8% off if the booking is for 14 days or more.
- Arrive between 29 September - 31 December and receive 9% off if the booking is for 14 days or more.
If more than one discount matches your arrival date, please be aware that only one discount of the highest amount will be applied to your booking.
Weekly change of bed sheets and bathroom towels
£70.00 per week if the booking is for more than 7 nights, paid with booking
3 bedrooms, Sleeps 6:
- 1 double bed and en suite
- 1 double bed
- 1 double bed
There is also 1 cot
3 bathrooms including 1 en suite, 1 Separate WC
Private pool, Size 10m x 4m, Depth 0.6m to 2m
CD player, DVD/Blu-ray player, TV Languages in Local, Satellite / cable
Living area seats 6, Dining area seats 6, Air conditioning throughout property, Hair dryer, Iron / board, Towels / linen, Washing machine, Car hire recommended
Cooker, Cutlery, Dishwasher, Fridge, Freezer, Glassware, Kettle, Microwave, Oven, Pots / pans, Toaster
Balcony or terrace, Barbecue, Outside lighting, Parking, Private garden
- Oceanic Golf Course View - 5 minutes walk to Four Seasons Vilamoura and Old Village with several bars, restaurants and supermarket - 5 minutes walk to bike renting shop or Vilamoura´s shared bikes dock - 5 minutes walk to the tourist train stop going to the marina and beaches - The villa is not suitable for children because the pool has not a protection, neither do the stairs.
Private Owner From Santa Maria Da Feira, Portugal Member since Dec 2012
Monteforno is a family-owned real estate company with representation in London and Portugal. For any enquiries, please contact Ana on 077.692.225.99 after 6PM on weekdays or (almost) anytime on weekends.
Past bookings: 52 bookings
Response rate: 80%
Response time: within 2 hours
Last logged in: 6 hours ago
Number of properties: 1