Villa with 5 bedrooms, 6 bathrooms and swimming pool in Vilamoura, Algarve
Booking cost: £0.00
Pay onlybooking deposit
From £3,168 per week
Villa to rent in Vilamoura, Algarve
Villa overview - owner's description
Situated in a highly sought after location, Villa Mercury is within walking distance of bars and restaurants, as well as the bustling marina of Vilamoura.
Situated in a highly sought after location, Villa Mercury is within walking distance of bars and restaurants, as well as the bustling marina of Vilamoura, with plenty of family activities and a vibrant nightlife for everyone to enjoy.
The villa has been designed and finished to a very high standard with a contemporary and luxurious interior complete with modern appliances, spacious living areas and air conditioning. The large private salt water pool is encompassed by wooden decking and furnished with reclining sunbeds and parasols, ideal for relaxing in the warm summer sunshine. There is a fully covered outside dining area and barbecue for enjoying al fresco meals together of local seafood and Portuguese delicacies freshly purchased from the daily market.
Villa Mercury can accommodate 10 guests in five en-suite double or twin bedrooms. The ground floor consists of a large open plan living area with a dining area and comfortable seating area with a plasma TV, leading out to the swimming pool and terrace. The kitchen is highly modern, complete with a breakfast bar and all the necessary appliances. The lower ground floor is a haven for the younger guests with a second TV, PlayStation, table tennis and games table.
From the villa, you are within very close proximity of the whole range of activities that are on offer in the resort town of Vilamoura. For the children, there are beaches, water sports, horse riding and adventure parks. Similarly, there are endless activities for the adults, including shopping, golf, historical sites and day trips.
Villa Mercury boasts modern luxury in the popular town of Vilamoura. With a private pool and lavish design, the villa itself is hard to leave, yet with so much on offer, Vilamoura is a perfect family destination for everyone to enjoy.
- Spacious open plan fully air conditioned living room with sofas, plasma screen TV and dining area
- Fully equipped kitchen with fridge, freezer, oven, hobs, microwave, washing machine, dishwasher, toaster and kettle.
- Bedroom 1: Twin beds with en-suite shower room and air conditioning
- Guest WC
- Bedroom 2: Double bed with en-suite shower room, air conditioning and balcony access
- Bedroom 3: Double bed with en-suite shower room, air conditioning and balcony access
- Bedroom 4: Twin beds with en-suite shower room, air conditioning and balcony access
Lower Ground Floor
- Bedroom 5: Twin beds with en-suite shower room and air conditioning
- Bathroom with shower, sink and WC
- Large games room with TV, PlayStation, table tennis, games table and mini bar
- Private salt water swimming pool
- Wooden decking with reclining sun loungers and parasols
- Covered patio with dining table for 10 guests, sofas and charcoal barbecue
- Alarm system
- Electric shutters
- Solar panels
- Table tennis
- Washing machine
- Air conditioning
Blessed by a year-round mild climate, modern and chic Vilamoura is an ideal place to holiday at any time.
Hosting challenging championship golf courses, the 5 star Vila Sol Golf Resort is considered among the top championship layouts in Europe. Its fairways are beautifully kept and feature several sand and water hazards which will put even the most skilled golfers to the test.
The entertaining opportunities at Vilamoura live up to expectations and here you will be spoilt for choice. Feel free to decide what to enjoy from gourmet restaurants, vibrant bars and cafe's, pools, a casino, tennis courts and boutiques.
This is not all, as a stylish marina and Ocean facing paradise beaches with soft sand are also close at hand. You will want for nothing in this buzzing town.
Late check in:
October to May: 3 nights
June to September: 5 nights
July and August: 7 nights
This villa does not have any reviews but the agent has 1 review for their other properties.
This villa is:
Outside this villa in Vilamoura, AlgarveThis villa has a pool.
Prices and availability
Updated 20 August 2017
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 22 July - 29 September 2017: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 30 September 2017 - 1 June 2018: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 2 June - 28 September 2018: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 29 September 2018 - 31 May 2019: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
Refundable Breakage Deposit
£912.58 per booking, paid locally
5 bedrooms, Sleeps 10
6 bathrooms including 5 en suites
Internet / WiFi, TV, Satellite / cable
Air conditioning, Car hire optional