Villa with 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms and private pool in Santa Maria (Tavira), Algarve
From £732 per week
Villa to rent in Santa Maria (Tavira), Algarve
Sinos Villla is a very comfortable villa with very pleasant garden and private pool(7m x 3.5m)
Great access for Beaches,Golf and Tavira town centre
Share this holiday home
Villa overview - owner's description
Range of unique beaches are within easy reach from the villa.Ferry boats ( 1euro rtn) run to the beaches at Tavira Island and Cabanas
There is a lovely train journey to barril beach just ten minutes drive from the Villa
The beaches have loungers for hire and shower facilities.
In the heat of summer there is a beautiful waterfall where the cool waters from the mountains come down to a wonderful lagoon and there is safe swimming.
Within ten minutes drive you will find two excellent golf courses that do not attract the same pricing as the western algarve
Old Tavira will delight all tastes.Its origins date back to around 2000 BC.
The ancient churches and historic buiildings blend with a range of restaurants and bars to deliver one of the most beautiful towns in the algarve
Tavira has 6 18 hole golf courses in a radius of 30km.All reachable by free highway.
The nearest from the villa is 5 km
There is a range of cycle routes from nearby Cabanas to Villa Real San Antonio. the unspoint paths run close to the waters edge.the journey to the spanish border is approximately 35km
The area is renowned for natural habitats of many interesting species of birds. There are watching areas designated on local maps
Rental licence or registration number: AL 18/2011
This villa has 45 verified reviews.
45 out of 45 people recommend staying here
We had an amazing time at the Villa , perfect for our family , the villa is larger than it looks on the photos and a gorgeous roof terrace , pool was amazing and the kids spent most days in the pool .car not needed , short taxi ride to local supermarkets and an Aldi nearby only a 15 min walk into the beautiful Tavira , Tavira is just a perfect town to eat , drink and take in the beautiful buildings , Sinos villa was just perfect in every way and we will be booking soon for next year .
Perfect location to explore The algarve , and Spain. Villa has excellent facilities all you need for a home from home.
Second stay at Villa, car is needed as situated just out of town but if happy to walk town is 20 mins away.
Villa is very well equipped with every thing you need.staff who look after villa are very helpful.
Ideal family villa in residential location.
This was our third stay in the villa so I think that says a lot. The villa is spacious inside with everything you require for your holiday. The outside provides both shade and the opportunity to swim in a spacious pool. It takes approx 15-20 mins to walk to the centre of Tavira where you will find lots of excellent restaurants. Tavira is very family friendly with entertainment in the square almost
every night during the summer.
A georgeous villa, very well equipped and spacious. Clean with comfortable beds.
Stayed as a family of five.Children loved the pool. Local Town approximately one mile away and a pleasure to visit. Lots of restaurants to choose from, and plenty of beaches to visit. Would love to stay here again and would highly recommend it .
This villa is:
Sights and attractions
Outside this villa in Santa Maria (Tavira), AlgarveThis villa is in the town but in a quiet area. It has a pool, a barbecue, a garden and a sea view. Car hire is recommended as the villa is less than a 15 minute walk to at least a couple of shops, bars and restaurants; however parking is available if required.
Prices and availability
Updated 18 August 2019
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 23 August - 28 September 2019: the minimum stay is 6 nights.
- 29 September - 31 December 2019: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 30 May - 21 June 2020: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 22 June - 12 July 2020: changeover day is Saturday, bookings must be for whole weeks only and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 13 July - 31 July 2020: changeover day is Saturday and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 1 August - 29 August 2020: changeover day is Saturday, bookings must be for whole weeks only and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 31 August - 28 September 2020: changeover days are Saturday and Sunday and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 29 September - 31 December 2020: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 30 May - 21 June 2021: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 22 June - 12 July 2021: changeover days are Saturday and Sunday and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 13 July - 28 September 2021: the minimum stay is 6 nights.
- 29 September - 31 December 2021: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 30 May - 21 June 2022: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 22 June - 12 July 2022: changeover days are Saturday and Sunday and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
Early booking discounts
- Arrive between 1 May - 30 June and receive 10% off if the booking is made 8 months before the arrival date.
If more than one discount matches your arrival date, please be aware that only one discount of the highest amount will be applied to your booking.
excess water consumption
£7.00 per week, paid locally
4 bedrooms, Sleeps 8:
- 1 double bed
- 1 double bed
- 2 single beds
- 2 single beds
3 bathrooms, 3 Separate WC's
CD player, DVD/Blu-ray player, Internet / WiFi, TV Languages in Local, Satellite / cable
Living area seats 8, Dining area seats 6, Air conditioning, Open fire, Iron / board, Towels / linen, Washing machine, Car hire recommended
Cooker, Crockery, Cutlery, Fridge, Freezer, Glassware, Kettle, Microwave, Oven, Pots / pans, Toaster
Barbecue, Parking, Private garden, Sea view
Private Owner From Newownards, United Kingdom Member since Jan 2007
Past bookings: 112 bookings
Response rate: 100%
Response time: within 19 minutes
Last seen: 3 days ago
Number of properties: 2