2. Luxury 2 Bed Apartment Close To Beach!
Beach apartment with 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms in San Tumas, Malta
Booking cost: £0.00
Pay onlybooking deposit
From £294 per week
Apartment to rent in San Tumas, Malta
5 mins away from centre and St Thomas Sandy Beach!
Share this holiday home
Apartment overview - owner's description
This 4th floor apartment (served with lift) is brand new and finished to the highest standards and includes everything you need to make your vacation in Malta a special one. The apartment is spacious and has an area of over 90 square metres giving you ample comfortable space for you and your family.
• Free street parking
• Free Travel Cot and highchair (Available by prior arrangement)
• Free 24/7 Support
• 2 Bedroom are with Double Beds
• 1 Sofa Bed
• Optional folding bed on demand
• Air-conditioning (Heating & Cooling)
• Bathroom with shower
• Spare Toilet
• Towels included
• Fully equipped kitchen (with cutlery, crockery, pans, glasses, an oven, a kettle, toaster, and gas hob)
• Italian and Nespresso Coffee maker
• Cable TV
• 42 inch SMART LED TV
• FREE wireless internet
• Electrical adapters
• USB Socket outlets
• Air-conditioning (Heating & Cooling)
• Washing Machine
• Drying Area (On back balcony)
• Verandah with an out door furniture and BBQ while enjoying sea views
• Iron/Ironing Board
• First Aid/Safety Equipment
This apartment is in a block of 9 apartments on the 4th floor (served with lift). Although located in a quiet residential area, it is only a few minutes away by walk from the promenade of Marsascala where you will find a good selection of bars and restaurants, a park for the kids, Gelateria, pharmacy, bank, stationary and convenient food store etc..
It is few minutes in either direction of the promenade from rocky beaches and also to St Thomas Bay sandy beach. The bus stop is 3 minutes walk away and runs regularly every 20 minutes to Valletta, the capital. From here you can get other buses to other areas of Malta.
The recently opened Sant Antnin Family Fun Park is 20 minute walk away and features a 5 aside football pitch, play ground for ages 2-12 and much more.
Our neighbourhood is quiet and peaceful, free parking spaces is available on the street and is close to all the necessities needed for you to be comfortable and relaxed while enjoying a great holiday!
This apartment does not have any reviews.
This apartment is:
Outside this apartment in San Tumas, MaltaThis apartment is in the city but in a quiet area near the beach. It has a balcony, a barbecue, outside lighting and a sea view. Car hire is not necessary as the apartment is less than a 15 minute walk to a large selection of shops, bars, restaurants; however parking is not available.
Prices and availability
Updated 19 November 2017
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 21 July - 21 December 2018: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 22 December 2018 - 4 January 2019: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 5 January - 31 March 2019: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 1 April - 21 December 2019: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 22 December 2019 - 4 January 2020: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 5 January - 31 March 2020: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 1 April - 21 December 2020: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 22 December 2020 - 4 January 2021: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 5 January - 31 March 2021: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 1 April - 30 June 2021: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
Late booking discounts
- Receive 20% off if the booking is made within 3 weeks of the arrival date.
Long stay discounts
- Receive 20% off if the booking is for 1 month or more.
If more than one discount matches your arrival date, please be aware that only one discount of the highest amount will be applied to your booking.
£4.47 per night for each additional person if there are more than 2 people, paid with booking
2 bedrooms, Sleeps 6:
- 1 king size bed and en suite
- 1 king size bed
There is also 2 double sofa beds in Living, 1 cot
2 bathrooms including 1 en suite, 2 Separate WC's
Internet / WiFi, TV Languages in Italian, Local
Living area seats 6, Dining area seats 6, Air conditioning throughout property, Clothes drier, Hair dryer, Iron / board, Towels / linen, Washing machine, Car hire optional
Cooker, Crockery, Cutlery, Fridge, Freezer, Glassware, Kettle, Microwave, Oven, Pots / pans, Toaster
Balcony or terrace, Barbecue, Outside lighting, Sea view
Children, Hen or stag groups, Infants, Single gender groups
Private Owner From Marsascala, Malta Member since May 2014
Im from Marsascala Malta. I love life! Everyday is a new experience! I love to help others and enjoy laughing and watching others have a good time! I am a very honest person who will bust his butt to to achieve goals in life! I am very into nature and will pull over on the side of the road to move a turtle so it doesn't get run over. I like all kinds of weather (except when it is over 80 degrees). I am a content person who believes that we should all stop and enjoy life when ever we can because we are only here a short time and letting life slip by without enjoying it is a waste! I could go on and on but you get the idea of how I am!
Past bookings: 2 bookings
Response rate: 50%
Response time: within 8 hours
Last logged in: 3 months ago
Number of properties: 6