Delightful ,panoramic Suite -gargano,puglia
Country house with 1 bedroom and 1 bathroom in Monte Sant'Angelo, Italy
From £470 per week
Country house to rent in Monte Sant'Angelo, Italy
Romantic and very panoramic suite on the roof of an ancient villa with a secluded small terrace overlooking the GARGANO sea.
Share this holiday home
Country house overview - owner's description
It is set on the highest part of an old country house facing the sea ( second floor).
It could be also the ideal place for a honeymoon ( or for those who whis they are ): a very spacious bedroom with armchairs,a large hand-painted tiled bathroom and a lovely equipped kitchenette in a little round room, antiques .
Air conditioning , washing machine and indipendent heating provided.
The suite has been completely restored whilst respecting the ancient style of materials and furniture of the house ( hand-made ceramics from Amalfi coast, luxurious details).
In the property there is another larger apartment sleeping 4 available for a total of 6 in party , see advert on the same website - Charming apartment in an old villa -GARGANO (Ref: 4014).
On the panoramic terrace you'll find a gorgeous view , outdoor furniture to eat/seat outside, sundecks, sunshade.
Gargano Peninsula ,Apulia
Italy is a boot, Puglia is its spiked heel. A long, narrow peninsula in the southernmost part of Italy, Puglia is a thin strip running between the Adriatic Sea and the Ionian Sea. Notably less crowded and more peaceful than other Italian regions, Puglia is a lovely area that offers pristine natural beauty alongside impressive historical monuments
Inland, rolling vineyards and wheat fields fill most of the horizon and are interrupted only occasionally by small villages and towns. The 11,000-acre Umbra Forest, one of Europe's largest forests, is another important feature of the interior. Home to a variety of plant and animal species, this is a great place to explore on foot or on bicycle.
There are places which, as a result of their history, position or the exceptional events which occured there, are shrouded in a veil of almost tangible sacrality pervading every nook and cranny. The Gargano is a “holy” land, a much-visited venue for some of the most important religious gatherings on a world-wide scale. The apparition of the Archange Michael on Mount Gargano is without doubt the core of religious experience in this land. Thousands of pilgrims travel tu visit the cold, dark grotto which Michael chose as is earthly dwelling. But is not only the cult of St. Michael which exalts the religious spirit of this area – there are the many churches, set against breath-taking backdrops, such as the Convent of St. Matthew in San Marco il Lamis. In more recent times, the presence of Padre Pio, who lived in San Giovanni Rotondo, has provided a strong attraction for millions of people. But it is the Gargano as a whole which expresses its divine beauty in every time and space.
1 other review
1 - 1 of 1
This country house is:
Sights and attractions
Outside this country house in Monte Sant'Angelo, ItalyThis country house is in the countryside and in a quiet area near the sea. It has a barbecue, a sea view and a shared garden. Car hire is necessary as the renter will need a car to get about for shopping, eating out and the beach; however parking is available if required.
Prices and availability
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 20 November 2019 - 30 June 2020: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 1 July - 24 July 2020: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 25 July - 31 August 2020: the minimum stay is 6 nights.
- 1 September - 20 September 2020: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 21 September - 30 September 2020: the minimum stay is 2 nights.
- 1 October 2020 - 30 June 2021: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 1 July - 24 July 2021: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 25 July - 31 August 2021: the minimum stay is 6 nights.
- 1 September - 20 September 2021: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 21 September - 30 September 2021: the minimum stay is 2 nights.
- 1 October 2021 - 30 June 2022: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 1 July - 24 July 2022: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 25 July - 31 August 2022: the minimum stay is 6 nights.
- 1 September - 20 September 2022: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 21 September - 30 September 2022: the minimum stay is 2 nights.
- 1 October 2022 - 10 April 2023: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
Late booking discounts
- Arrive between 1 February - 31 May and receive 15% off if the booking is made within 7 days of the arrival date.
- Arrive between 1 September - 31 October and receive 20% off if the booking is made within 10 days of the arrival date.
Long stay discounts
- Receive 5% off if the booking is for 2 weeks or more.
- Arrive between 3 January - 1 October and receive 15% off if the booking is for 15 days or more.
If more than one discount matches your arrival date, please be aware that only one discount of the highest amount will be applied to your booking.
1 ensuite bedroom, Sleeps 2:
- 1 double bed and en suite
1 bathroom including 1 en suite
CD player, Internet, Radio, Satellite / cable
Living area seats 2, Dining area seats 2, Air conditioning, Central heating, Open fire, Hair dryer, Towels / linen, Washing machine, Car hire essential
Cooker, Cutlery, Fridge, Freezer, Glassware, Kettle, Oven, Pots / pans, Toaster
Barbecue, Parking, Sea view, Shared garden
The bedroom is furnished with antiques. The kitchen-end is fully equipped and very very cosy! The bathroom is bright and old styled. Real fireplace nearby the bed ( see the little white door in the picture)
Private Owner From Manfredonia, Italy Member since Sep 2004
Past bookings: 7 bookings
Last seen: 11 days ago
Number of properties: 4