Villa with 7 bedrooms, 7 bathrooms and private pool in Sainte-Mondane, France
From £3,046 per week
Villa to rent in Sainte-Mondane, France
Maison Esperance is a luxury recently renovated stone house nestled in the heart of the stunning Perigord countryside, minutes away from Sarlat. Overlooking the Dordogne valley.
Share this holiday home
Villa overview - owner's description
Maison Esperance is a luxury recently renovated stone house nestled in the heart of the stunning Perigord countryside, minutes away from Sarlat. Overlooking the Dordogne valley, the style of the property is a perfect blend between the modern design of our times and the refinement of a country house.
It is surrounded by a charming enclosed walled garden of approximately 600m2 and throughout the day, whether poolside or on one of the terraces it is impossible not to appreciate the sun, light and serenity of each moment. There is a heated swimming pool with sunloungers and parasols, as well as a covered dining area.
A true home away from home with all luxury comforts offering accommodation for up to 10 guests in 5 elegant ensuite bedrooms, all air-conditioned and equipped with TV and Internet.
The cosy living room features a fireplace and provides a wonderful setting for relaxing gatherings, not to mention the welcoming open plan kitchen and dining room.
If you'd rather relax and fully enjoy a catered evening at the villa, two wonderful private chefs are at your disposal as well as a waitress service. You can even choose whether to eat in the beautiful open-plan kitchen or al fresco! Enjoy your meal while you settle into this unique venue and start to immerse yourselves into the charming French lifestyle!
Booked in conjunction with 2 lovely adjoining annexes sleeping 2 extra guests each, the total capacity is 14. To top it all, there is also the option of renting out the whole estate, including the neighbouring La Prieure Esperance: your own little hamlet for parties of up to 22 guests. Visit the Le Prieure Esperance Estate for further details.
Please note: advertised prices are for up to 10 guests. Up to 4 additional guests can be accommodated at an extra charge. (See "Facilities" and "T&Cs" tabs for details and prices).
Good news! This property is available as a Vill'otelYey! Wait… what is that?
It's the perfect combo of the privacy of your own personal villa, with all the luxury and convenience of a hotel.
Breakfast, cleaning, welcome drinks and hamper, plus more! Check the Extras tab for all the details.
1) Maison Esperance + Additional 1-Bedroom House and 1-Bedroom Cottage (sleeps 14 in 7 bedrooms / 7 bathrooms)
2) Maison Esperance + Additional 1-Bedroom House (sleeps 12 in 6 bedrooms / 6 bathrooms)
3) Maison Esperance + Additional 1-Bedroom Cottage (sleeps 12 in 6 bedrooms / 6 bathrooms)
4) Maison Esperance (sleeps 10 in 5 bedrooms / 5 bathrooms)
- Open plan fully equipped kitchen and dining area
- Living room with fireplace and plasma satellite TV
- Laundry room with washing machine, tumble dryer, airer, iron and ironing board
The Bedrooms (please note there are stairs leading to each bedroom)
- Palsou: situated on the lower ground floor this bedroom is finished in an unusual and unique blend of wood and beton cire (waxed concrete). There is a large king bed 180x200 double or two single beds 90x200. The adjacent 9m2 bathroom has a bath and an Italian shower.
- Enea: this pretty 11m2 bedroom on the ground floor is a welcoming "Campagne Chic" setting with a king bed (180x200). The bathroom with an Italian shower opens on to a charming private terrace with countryside views.
- Esperance: nestling under the wooden beams, the 24 m2 area offers guests a comfortable setting with a large king (180x200) and small private lounge area. The bathroom has a large and inviting Italian shower.
- L'Ouysse: flooded with exceptional natural lighting through full length glass doors opening on to a private terrace, this large 20 m2 bedroom is really something very special. It has a large king bed 180x200 double or two single beds 90x200. The 3,5 m2 bathroom has an Italian shower.
- Ceou: this 18,5 m2 bedroom is bathed in light and situated on the second floor. Light colours and limed parquet flooring further accentuates the brightness of this bedroom. It has a large king bed 180x200 double or two single beds 90x200. The beautiful adjacent 4m2 bathroom has a large Italian shower.
*If you wish to have two single beds instead of a double bed in the bedrooms Palsou, L'Ouysse or Ceou this MUST be requested at time of booking.
- Heated Swimming Pool
- Enclosed walled garden (600 m2)
- Garden furniture (sunbeds, parasols, outdoors tables/chairs)
- Table tennis
- Satellite TV with Netflix and some English and sports channels
- Telephone : to receive and make local and national calls.
- Mobile phone: good reception for both GSM and GPRS systems
Additional 1 Bedroom House
Supplements apply. See T&C tab.
A homely independent property with breath-taking panoramic views of the French countryside.
- American kitchen with breakfast bar, microwave/oven, dishwasher, small fridge and "Nespresso" coffee machine. (Please note, that there is no washing machine).
- Living room with deluxe sofa, large LCD Satellite TV, Free Wi-Fi access.
- Double bedroom with king size bed (180x190), ensuite bathroom with toilet and Italian shower. «Bow window» opening onto an unbelievably beautiful view of the undulating French countryside and Dordogne river. Small LCD TV with satellite connection, air-condition, free Wi-Fi access.
Small, picturesque private enclosed garden with stunning views, outside dining table and chairs, comfortable seating and charcoal BBQ. Private parking.
Additional 1 Bedroom Cottage
Supplements apply. See T&C tab.
A cosy cottage situated just a few steps away from the main house. Ideal for extra visitors or staff. Fully air-conditioned free Wi-Fi access and private parking available.
- Small entrance with kitchenette
- Bathroom with shower, sink and toilet.
- 1 bedroom with large king bed 180x190 and satellite TV.
Set in the idyllic Perigord countryside, this is a tranquil and luxurious retreat in which to relax and enjoy the exceptional surrounding areas bursting with natural, historic and cultural experiences.
For shopping lovers there is a local market to explore every day of the week:
Mondays in Les Eyzies (45 min, April – October), Tuesdays in Brive (45 min), Saturdays in Sarlat (25 min), Thursdays in Saint Julien de Lampon (5 min) and Brive (45 min), Fridays in Souillac (20 min), Saturdays in Sarlat (20 min) and Brive (45 min), Sundays in St Cyprien (1 h), Carsac (15 min – summer only) and Saint Genies (40 min).
The Dordogne is also a great area for outdoor activities such as hiking, cycling, hot-air balooning, fishing, canoeing, horse-riding, adventure and water parks, just to mention a few.
Castles, caves, gardens and medieval towns and villages such as Sarlat, Cahors, Domme, Rocamadour, Collanges la Rouge and Saint Cirq Lapopie-Lot are all within 1 hour drive.
This villa has 1 verified review.
1 out of 1 people recommend staying here
This villa is:
Outside this villa in Sainte-Mondane, FranceThis villa has a pool.
Prices and availability
Updated 4 December 2018
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 13 December 2018 - 4 December 2021: changeover day is Saturday and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
Refundable Breakage Deposit
£903.46 per booking, paid locally
7 bedrooms, Sleeps 14
Internet / WiFi