Mas Cote Du Rhone
Villa with 6 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and private pool in Sabran, the South of France
Booking cost: £0.00
Pay onlybooking deposit
From £3,270 per week
Villa to rent in Sabran, the South of France
Villa overview - owner's description
Holidays in the Languedoc don't really get better than this…imagine arriving at an 18th Century farmhouse surrounded by three acres of Cote du Rhone vineyards, a swimming pool to die for.
Holidays in the Languedoc don't really get better than this…imagine arriving at an 18th Century farmhouse surrounded by three acres of Cote du Rhone vineyards, a swimming pool to die for, gardens dotted with lavender and panoramic views over endless vines. Mas Cote du Rhone is designed to thrill the senses and to fully transport you to this quintessentially charming part of Southern France.
The Mas has been beautifully restored with special care to maintain its original and charming patina. Here it's less about sterile perfection, and more about warmth, character and authenticity. It is not surprising that it has appeared in several interior design magazines.
Stone walls, old fireplaces, colour washed walls and Provencale furniture are complimented nicely by the modern and well-equipped kitchen which is a pleasure to cook in. However a private chef is also available for delicious meals at home, which past guests highly recommend!
Outdoors, the stunning views can be enjoyed from many terraces, the garden and the pool and there's plenty to keep everyone busy with bikes, ping pong, swing, toys, books and DVDs.
The setting is rural, but a charming village with restaurant and shops is just three kilometres away. This area is rich with things to do and experience; horse-riding, kayaking, mountain-biking, markets and famous towns to visit. Uzes, Chateauneuf, Pont du Gard, Orange, Avignon and Nimes are all just 30-40 minutes away.
Mas Cote du Rhone is all about the Languedoc; dreamy days full of sunshine, fragrant lavender, tables spread with fresh food and glasses of wine in hand
- Fully equipped kitchen (4 ring stove, dishwasher, fridge, freezer, grill, hob, toaster, oven, microwave, mini refrigerator, pantry items)
- Guest W.C.
- Dining room with seating for 12 people and child's high chair. Access to two outdoor pergolas
- Bedroom 1 with super king size bed
- Bedroom 2 with one single bed and one pull-out single bed (best suitable for 2 children)
- Bedroom 3 with one double bed
- Bedroom 4 with one double bed
- Bathroom 1 with bath with shower, wash basin and toilet
- Bedroom 5 with one double bed and one cot
- Bedroom 6 with twin beds (only suitable for 2 children)
- Bathroom 2 with bath with shower, wash basin and toilet
- Private swimming pool (shape: rectangular/size: 10x5m) with pull over cover to keep the heat in during the night
- Pool side terrace
- Gas barbecue
- Outdoor dining terrace
- 2 pergolas
- Play area with swings and ping pong table
Off-road parking for 4 cars
- Working Fireplace in master bedroom, living room and kitchen
- Fans in every room
- Iron & Board
- Miele washing machine and tumble dryer
- Books for Kids
- DVD Player
- Board games
- Ping Pong Table
- Satellite TV
- Video Library
- Garden chairs
- Deck chairs
- 4 adult bikes and 3 kids bikes
- Kayak / Canoe
In the Languedoc-Roussignol region, yet with the Provence on its doorstep, Mas Cote du Rhone is located just 3km from a lovely village with all basic amenities and just about 25km from the pretty historic town of Uzes. A well-known tourist destination which offers an expansive range of bistros, restaurants and pubs. Visit the Place des Herbes and sit at a cafe enjoying a coffee whilst watching the local life bustle past. A “Grand marche” takes place on Saturday morning and a “growers market” on Wednesday morning, both highly recommended. Further local markets include Bagnols-sur-Ceze, where venders sell their produce on Wednesdays and Pont-Saint-Esprit Market which is open on a Saturday.
Numerous historical sites surround Mas Cote du Rhone, including Chateauneuf-du-Pape. This is one of the major producer of wine in southern France and there are a number of cellars that love nothing more than inviting guests along to appreciate and learn more about their product.
We highly recommended a trip to the ancient town of Avignon, full of history, art, culture and life. Registered as a UNESCO World Heritage Site, the Popes' Palace, the Bridge of Avignon and the Palace Square are just a few of the marvellous attractions on offer. It is said that once you arrive in Avignon, you will never want to leave…
Stroll through the old town of Nimes, with its trendy shops, restaurants, cafe lined streets and food markets and indulge yourselves in all the delicious produce on offer in the region. Don't forget to visit the prestigious Pont du Gard aqueduct!
The medieval riverside town of Orange is a further day-trip option with plenty of Roman monuments, museums and a lively market every Thursday.
Today, the both the Languedoc and the Provence are appreciated for their charming and beautiful towns, vineyards and stunning Mediterranean coastline. Visiting these regions will give you a real hunger to explore, so make sure to rent a car.
This villa does not have any reviews but the agent has 2 reviews for their other properties.
This villa is:
Outside this villa in Sabran, the South of FranceThis villa has a pool.
Prices and availability
Updated 19 January 2018
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 19 January - 16 March 2018: changeover day is Saturday and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 17 March - 29 June 2018: changeover day is Saturday and the minimum stay is 6 nights.
- 30 June 2018 - 15 March 2019: changeover day is Saturday and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 16 March 2019 - 31 August 2024: changeover day is Saturday and the minimum stay is 6 nights.
Refundable Breakage Deposit
£1,000.00 per booking, paid locally
6 bedrooms, Sleeps 12
DVD/Blu-ray player, Internet / WiFi, TV, Satellite / cable
Central heating, Open fire, Car hire optional
Hen or stag groups