House with 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and shared pool in Pech-Luna, the South of France
Booking cost: £0.00
Pay onlybooking deposit
From £366 per week
House to rent in Pech-Luna, the South of France
L'Ostalet is an old Languedoc house retaining many original features. It was newly renovated for 2012, with 2 en suite bedrooms, living and dining areas, kitchen, garden and access to heated pool.
Share this holiday home
House overview - owner's description
Lovely setting amongst rolling hills with a backdrop of the Pyrenees. The houses are all full of character, each one affording the privacy of its own garden, yet with access to the shared grounds and heated pool.
The house has a large living room (24 sq metres), with old beams and an original stone washbasin. The living room gives access to a sunny terrace. An archway leads to the separate dining room (12 sq metres), and on to the newly fitted kitchen. From the dining room french doors lead to a further shaded terrace, and the large private garden area with barbecue. The main bedroom is downstairs, with an en suite bathroom and 120cm shower cubicle. The second bedroom is accessed by a staircase from the living room, and is also en suite.
In addition to the private garden there is access to the 7 acres of shared grounds, with heated swimming pool, and plenty of space for kids to play and adults to relax.
Further afield there is local shopping in Belpech, and the beautiful medieval town of Mirepoix with its Monday market is within easy reach. For kids the Ferme Aux Bisons has a wide variety of animals in a lovely setting, and Carcassonne has daily displays of jousting in the summer. There are plenty of hilltop villages to wander in, and Cathar castles to explore.
Languedoc is a large wine producing area, including the famous sparkling wines of Limoux. There are many vineyards with tours and tastings.
This house has 2 verified reviews.
2 out of 2 people recommend staying here
The property was very comfortable and well furnished with great attention to detail. The pool was excellent and very clean with both shade and sun and plenty of loungers. Julian and Nigel were brilliant hosts - friendly and informative and the cooked meal on the first night was really welcome and delicious.
All in all a very relaxing and enjoyable place to stay.
This house is:
Sights and attractions
Outside this house in Pech-Luna, the South of FranceThis house is in the countryside and in a quiet area near the mountains. It has a shared pool, a balcony, a barbecue, outside lighting and a garden. Car hire is necessary as the renter will need a car to get about for shopping, eating out and the beach; however parking is available if required.
Prices and availability
Updated 16 May 2018
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 22 July - 14 September 2018: changeover day is Saturday, bookings must be for whole weeks only and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 15 September - 28 September 2018: changeover day is Saturday and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 29 September - 21 December 2018: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 2 January - 27 April 2019: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 28 April - 14 September 2019: changeover day is Saturday, bookings must be for whole weeks only and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 15 September - 28 September 2019: changeover day is Saturday and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 29 September - 21 December 2019: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 2 January - 27 April 2020: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 28 April - 14 September 2020: changeover day is Saturday, bookings must be for whole weeks only and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 15 September - 28 September 2020: changeover day is Saturday and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 29 September - 21 December 2020: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
£10.00 per week, paid with booking
2 bedrooms, Sleeps 5:
- 1 king size bed and en suite
- 1 double bed, 1 single bed and en suite
There is also 1 cot
2 bathrooms including 2 en suites, 2 Separate WC's
Shared pool with electric heating, Size 12m x 5m, Depth 1m to 2m
DVD/Blu-ray player, Internet / WiFi, TV Languages in English, French, Local, Satellite / cable
Living area seats 6, Dining area seats 5, Central heating, Clothes drier, Hair dryer, Iron / board, Towels / linen, Washing machine, Car hire essential
Cooker, Crockery, Cutlery, Dishwasher, Fridge, Freezer, Glassware, Kettle, Microwave, Oven, Pots / pans, Toaster
Balcony or terrace, Barbecue, Outside lighting, Parking, Private garden
Children, Infants, Single gender groups, Pets
Heated swimming pool shared with our other house.
Private Owner From 11420 Pech Luna, France Member since Nov 2010
Past bookings: 63 bookings
Response rate: 100%
Response time: within 1 hour
Last logged in: 3 days ago
Number of properties: 2