Villa with 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and swimming pool in Panjas, the South of France
Booking cost: £0.00
Pay onlybooking deposit
From £1,531 per week
Villa to rent in Panjas, the South of France
Villa overview - owner's description
As featured on Channel 4's ‘A New Life in the Sun' in January 2017.
As featured on Channel 4's ‘A New Life in the Sun' in January 2017!
Maison Coeur was the original farmhouse on what used to be an Armagnac farm in the gorgeous Gers region of South West France – this is Musketeers, foie gras and Grand Armagnac country. The original stables and the original chai (where the Armagnac used to be stored) are still there, whilst the vines surrounding the property have been replaced by cornfields.
The property has been completely restored and brought back to life by a warm and determined couple who fell in love and decided to create a brand new life in their favourite part of the world.
The combination of a highly creative and inspiring woman, and a charming and very organised ex-military officer has resulted in a beautiful home where everything has been thought of, but also a real home, full of the owners' heartfelt attention, care and love. A real home away from home full of personal touches and homely comforts.
The couple's story is so inspiring that they and Maison Coeur have been featured in a popular UK TV show!
This part of the world is full of fabulous discoveries besides the food and wine.
The nearest village, only 4km away, is Estang and there you'll find your morning croissants and a lovely restaurant and bar, a butcher, fresh produce and a pharmacy. If you need a large supermarket or other restaurants you need only travel to Cazaubon (12km), Nogaro (12km) or Eauze (20km) and there are some great weekly markets in Eauze, Barbotan and Vic Fezensac.
The area is also famous for the historical racing event held at the Nogaro circuit as well as the biggest jazz festival in Europe held at Marciac.
And for winter getaways, you can be skiing in only two hours when not enjoying the warmth and comfort of the house and its woodburner.
Maison Coeur is a warm and enchanting family home amidst sweeping cornfields, dreamy hills and some of France's most wonderful food and wine.
Here, everything speaks to the heart...
Villa Interior (Ground Floor)
Max Cap: 10 (8 adults + 2 children )
- 2 double bedrooms
- 2 twin bedrooms
- 1 shower room
- 1 bathroom with bath and shower (no toilet)
- 1 separate WC
- Large living, dining, kitchen area with woodburner (10 dining chairs)
- Separate sitting room leading to the terrace, with one sofa and one sofa-bed (for 2 children under 8 years only)
- Utility area with washing machine and tumble dryer
- Swimming pool (5x10 m) with safety alarm (open all year)
- Paved area with sunloungers
- Patio with pool views
- Covered dining terrace with barbecue and pool views
- Garden (1 acre)
- LCD Flat screen TV with French and English channels
- DVD and CD players
- I-pod Docking station
- Wi-fi throughout
- Ping pong table
- Log burner
- Fire wood
- Fridge/ Freezer
- Coffee machine
Maison Coeur is ideally nestled among the stunning hills and vineyards of the Gers (32km), renowned for its medieval Muskateer history, old bastide towns, restaurants, markets, local vine-yards and Armagnac tasting.
In the local village of Estang (4 km) you will find some small shops, a bar, restaurant and a pharmacy. For a wider range of facilities including supermarkets and gourmet restaurants, head to the close by towns of Cazaubon (12km), Nogaro (12km) or Eauze (20km).
If you are fan of weekly markets, you won't be disappointed as there are plenty of options in the surrounding villages: Eauze, Barbotan and Vic Fezensac are just a few examples.
The popular motorsport race track Circuit Paul Armagnac is located in Nogaro.
Spring is a very interesting time of the year with several cultural and music events taking place in the whole region.
The exciting mixture of the Gascony, Latin, jazz and country traditions means there's always something to suit all tastes!
The Oliver's Concierge Team is available to help you arrange any of those little extras that can really make the difference. For example:
- Maid service/extra cleaning
- Private chef/cook/catering
- Welcome hamper/pre-stocked fridge
- Local day-trips or tours
- Airport transfers
- Babysitting/childcare services
Simply fill in the concierge request form or contact the Oliver's Concierge Team.
Services included in the price:
- Welcome pack with basic food and household supplies
- Mid stay linen change after one week
Extras available at this property:
(All invoiced separately and payable locally)
- Private chef for gourmet or casual dining in (prices vary)
- Organised wine tours in chateaux of the area
- Informal wine tasting at home with Richard, talking about the Gers and what's going on nearby
- Fridge stocking for your arrival
- Champagne, flowers and occasion cakes
- Arranging bike hire
Please note that all services are subject to availability and must be requested in advance and that due to some rural/remote locations, not all services will be available at all properties. Prices are on request.
We will always do our best to fulfil your requests!
This villa does not have any reviews but the agent has 1 review for their other properties.
This villa is:
Outside this villa in Panjas, the South of FranceThis villa has a pool and a children pool.
Prices and availability
Updated 25 September 2017
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 2 September 2017 - 29 June 2018: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 30 June - 24 August 2018: changeover day is Saturday and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 25 August - 31 August 2018: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 1 September 2018 - 28 June 2019: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 29 June - 23 August 2019: changeover day is Saturday and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 24 August - 30 August 2019: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 31 August 2019 - 4 January 2025: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
Refundable Breakage Deposit
£881.60 per booking, paid locally
4 bedrooms, Sleeps 10
DVD/Blu-ray player, Internet / WiFi, TV, Satellite / cable
Open fire, Car hire optional