Villa with 6 bedrooms, 6 bathrooms and swimming pool in Paphos, Cyprus
Booking cost: £0.00
Pay onlybooking deposit
From £2,879 per week
Villa to rent in Paphos, Cyprus
Villa overview - owner's description
Villa Panorama holds a rural and private location near the Pikni Pine forest at the top of the Peyia hills close to the exciting town of Paphos.
Villa Panorama holds a rural and private location near the Pikni Pine forest at the top of the Peyia hills close to the exciting town of Paphos. The village of Peyia with its range of shops and cafes is only a 10-minute drive away while Paphos with its wider range of amenities is only half an hour away. Pikni forest with its gorgeous scenery makes a fantastic, relaxing day out for all the family.
The stylish villa sleeps up to fifteen guests across six full bedrooms and two mezzanine rooms. On the ground floor is the spacious living room area which comes complete with a 52” TV with surround sound as well as a fully-equipped kitchen with dining facilities. Also on this level, is one of the double bedrooms as well as two twin rooms which share a jack-and-jill bathroom, one of the twins has a mezzanine level accessed via a ladder with two additional single beds perfect for children! There is an additional family bathroom and single bedroom. Upstairs, on the first floor is the master double bedroom with en-suite bathroom as well as a further twin bedroom with private shower room, both rooms share use of a balcony which boasts impressive panoramic sea views.
Outside, the large private pool comes complete with its own bridge! It is the perfect place for soaking up the gorgeous surroundings, cool underwater lights help to set the mood. There is also two barbecue areas complete with outdoor dining furniture which are perfect for al fresco dining at sunset while enjoying the impressive views.
*While the villa sleeps up to 15 guests, ideally this would be best suited to 13 adults and 2 children due to the bedroom layout.
- Living room with 52" TV and surround sound, DV, fireplace and access via a wooden staircase to an upper mezzanine level with two single beds and en-suite bathroom
- Kitchen with oven, microwave, hob. large firdge/freezer, breakfast bar and dining facilities
- Double bedroom
- Twin bedroom with access to shared jack and jill bathroom and access via a wooden ladder to a mezzanine level with an additional two single beds ideal for kids
- Twin bedroom with access to a shared jack and jill bathroom
- Single bedroom
- Bathroom with shower, WC and single washbasin
- Master bedroom with double bed, flatscreen TV, access to shared balcony and en-suite bathroom with shower, WC and washbasin
- Twin bedroom with access to shared balcony and en-suite bathroom with shower
- Private swimming pool with rare deck bridge
- Barbecue area x2
- Outdoor furniture
- Free Wi-Fi
- Iron & Ironing board
- Cot/ Highchair available free of charge on request basis
- Air conditioning (additional charge)
- Jacuzzi (please see additional charge on T&Cs tab)
This villa does not have any reviews.
This villa is:
Outside this villa in Paphos, CyprusThis villa has a pool.
Prices and availability
Updated 16 August 2017
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 1 August 2017 - 29 September 2018: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
Refundable Breakage Deposit
£1,000.00 per booking, paid locally
6 bedrooms, Sleeps 15
DVD/Blu-ray player, Internet / WiFi, TV, Satellite / cable
Air conditioning, Open fire, Car hire optional