Villa with 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and private pool in Northern Cyprus, Cyprus
Booking cost: £0.00
Pay onlybooking deposit
From £1,183 per week
Villa to rent in Northern Cyprus, Cyprus
Villa overview - owner's description
Villa Kasia is a luxurious two bedroom villa that mirrors the stunning quality that is present throughout the Aphrodite Hills resort. The property is excellently located.
Villa Kasia is a luxurious two bedroom villa that mirrors the stunning quality that is present throughout the Aphrodite Hills resort. The property is excellently located, within easy walking distance of the classic, Cypriot style village square. This means you're right at the centre of the action, whether filling your days working on your swing, pampering at the spa, or just stepping out for dinner at one of the many restaurants on offer.
For the days when you just fancy lounging by the pool, spending quality time unwinding together, Villa Kasia couldn't be more accommodating. The kitchen has everything you need to rustle up your own culinary masterpiece, and there's a table and chairs out on the patio where you can dine al-fresco. There's also a barbecue area, and expansive gardens lined by fragrant jasmine and colourful oleander and hibiscus, that compliment the delicate atmosphere at Villa Kasia.
Whether you're seeking a luxury pad from which to explore the region and dive into the feast of activities that Aphrodite has to offer, or just want to escape to the sunshine, Villa Kasia has everything you need.
Good news! This property is available as a Vill'otelYey! Wait… what is that?
It's the perfect combo of the privacy of your own personal villa, with all the luxury and convenience of a hotel. What's included?
Breakfast, cleaning, welcome drinks and hamper, plus more! Check the Extras tab for all the details.
- The entrance to the Villa leads directly into the lounge area that has 2 large, comfortable sofas, a flat screen television, CD and a DVD player, sideboard and stone built fire place.
- Double doors lead out to a covered patio area alongside the pool.
- The dining area is next to the lounge and features a wooden dining table, with six matching chairs and patio doors opening onto the outside space.
- The ground floor also features a guest cloakroom.
- The modern kitchen is fully equipped with a refrigerator, microwave, electric oven and hob, a dishwasher and a washing machine. It also features granite worktops.
- Stairs lead to the first floor, where the two bedrooms are located.
- The first is a twin room, with bedside tables and matching lamps, a fitted wardrobe and an en suite bathroom with bathtub and shower over, single vanity sink and a WC. Patio doors lead onto a private balcony overlooking the pool terrace, the Golf course and distant views of the Mediterranean Sea.
- The master bedroom features a double bed, bedside tables with matching lamps, a fitted wardrobe and an en suite bathroom with a single vanity sink, a bathtub with shower over and a WC. Again this room has patio doors leading onto a further private balcony, which overlooks the Golf course and the Mediterranean Sea.
- 10x 5m swimming pool* with Roman steps, surrounded by a large terrace, offering ample room for sunbathing and a huge lawned area ideal for children.
- Large pergola covered patio area features a round table with wooden chairs. - Barbeque facilities, sun loungers and umbrellas are also provided.
*The pool can be heated at an extra charge – if required please specify when booking.
The location of Aphrodite Hills could not be more convenient! Paphos International Airport is just 15 minutes away, and you can enjoy the peace and tranquility of Cyprus's south west corner with all the unspoilt attractions and culture it offers. The resort slopes down toward the shimmering waters of the Med, providing stunning views from the villas and golf course.
The closest attractions to Aphrodite Hills are Pissouri Beach and Village. They avoid being over touristy even in high season and offer a chance to see the traditional character of Paphos; one all too often missed by visitors to the island.
There is also the beautiful, child-friendly Zias Beach Club, just minutes down the coast, at Avdimou Bay. Aphrodite Hills offer a shuttle to and from the beach, taking a scenic route through the Cyprus countryside, past acres of vineyards.
Pathos old town stands as an internationally recognised site of historic and archeaological importance. The Ancient Greeks believed Aphrodite rose from the sea at Paphos, and many ancient sites, castles, and traditional villages exist in and around the town, making for convenient day trips. This has earned the entire town a place on the UNESCO World Cultural Heritage List.
This villa does not have any reviews but the agent has 2 reviews for their other properties.
This villa is:
Outside this villa in Northern Cyprus, CyprusThis villa has a pool and a tennis court.
Prices and availability
Updated 19 March 2018
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 19 March 2018 - 5 January 2024: the minimum stay is 2 nights.
Refundable Breakage Deposit
£881.41 per booking, paid locally
2 bedrooms, Sleeps 4
DVD/Blu-ray player, Internet / WiFi