Orpheus C01 ~ 2 Bed Apartment Within Aphrodite Hills, Cyprus
Beach apartment with 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, shared pool and golf nearby in Aphrodite Hills, Cyprus
Booking cost: £0.00
Pay onlybooking deposit
From £554 per week
Apartment to rent in Aphrodite Hills, Cyprus
Apartment overview - owner's description
This stunning privately owned luxurious & spacious ground floor garden apartment situated within Orpheus Village at Aphrodite Hills 5* Golf, Tennis & Spa resort. Free WIFI & UK TV
Orpheus Village apartments won the 'Homes Overseas' 2004 Gold Award for Best Cypriot Apartments, due to the generous living space and design. The village is a small community of 21 apartments nestled in a most tranquil idyllic location set amongst a natural landscape with olive and carob trees; there's a large attractive free flowing swimming pool for the exclusive use of the residents. Constructed in mid 2003 as a show-piece for the resort, the apartment uses natural materials including marble, granite, wood and local stone. Overlooking the 2nd and 12th greens and enjoying breathtaking unobstructed panoramic views across the ravine, resort and towards the sea; this apartment enjoys a unique position.
Welcome folder & instruction manual always available.
Welcome food Pack available upon request.
Further details indoors
Fully air-conditioned throughout for both hot & cold air.Open plan lounge/dining area furnished to a modern high standard. With ample seating for 6 persons. TV, Blu-Ray DVD & Home Cinema System. Free WiFi available throughout property & gardens.Bedroom 1 with 2 single beds, fitted wardrobes, dressing table and mirror. En-suite to bedroom 1 with twin washbasins, bath with shower and separate shower cubicle.Bedroom 2 with double, fitted wardrobes, dressing table and mirror.Bedroom 3 with 2 single beds, fitted wardrobes and mirror.Additional shower room with WC & single washbasin to bedrooms 2 and 3.Fully fitted and equipped kitchen with fridge/freezer, oven/hob, microwave, coffee maker and washing machine.
Further details outdoors
Private landscaped tendered garden to the rear and sides of the apartment. Front line golf views of the 2nd and 12th greens and fairways. 3 furnished patio areas for al-fresco dining from the private BBQ.Private car port adjacent to the apartment. Shared communal swimming pool (shared between 21 apartments).
The Paphos District
The resorts location is ideally placed on the island for sun worshippers or archaeological exploration with numerous UNESCO World Heritage sites in and around Paphos. The bustling modern harbour town of Paphos is approx. 20kms away.
Aphrodite Hills is a fully integrated leisure resort built on a plateau close to Aphrodite's birthplace overlooking the azure Mediterranean sea. The resort consists of a 5-Star International hotel, 18 hole championship golf course, world class tennis academy, 'The Retreat’ award winning health and fitness Spa, walking trails, beach club, Rainbow Kids Club (ages 3 to 12) and discrete low density residential properties. The focal point of Aphrodite Hills is the traditional village square, with shops, ATM, restaurants and bars; Complementing the resort's facilities is the St. Catherine's chapel and amphitheater - providing a beautiful, romantic setting for weddings etc. Orpheus Village is nestled in a unique tranquil elevated position above the resort.
2 other reviews
1 - 2 of 2
This apartment is:
Sights and attractions
Outside this apartment in Aphrodite Hills, CyprusThis apartment is in the countryside and in a quiet area near the beach and golf. It has a shared pool, a balcony, a barbecue, a children pool area and outside lighting. Car hire is recommended as the apartment is less than a 15 minute walk to at least a couple of shops, bars and restaurants; however parking is available if required.
Prices and availability
Updated 1 July 2017
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 21 July - 31 August 2017: the minimum stay is 10 nights.
- 1 September - 20 December 2017: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 21 December 2017 - 7 January 2018: the minimum stay is 10 nights.
- 8 January - 20 July 2018: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 21 July - 31 August 2018: the minimum stay is 10 nights.
- 1 September - 20 December 2018: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 21 December 2018 - 7 January 2019: the minimum stay is 10 nights.
- 8 January - 20 July 2019: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 21 July - 31 August 2019: the minimum stay is 10 nights.
- 1 September - 20 December 2019: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 21 December 2019 - 7 January 2020: the minimum stay is 10 nights.
- 8 January - 31 May 2020: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
Early booking discounts
- Arrive between 1 April - 30 November and receive 5% off if the booking is made 9 months before the arrival date.
- Arrive between 1 April - 30 November and receive 10% off if the booking is made 12 months before the arrival date.
Late booking discounts
- Arrive between 1 April - 31 October and receive 15% off if the booking is made within 14 days of the arrival date.
Long stay discounts
- Arrive between 1 April - 31 October and receive 5% off if the booking is for 15 days or more.
- Arrive between 1 November - 31 March and receive 20% off if the booking is for 60 days or more.
If more than one discount matches your arrival date, please be aware that only one discount of the highest amount will be applied to your booking.
£2.00 per night, paid with booking
£2.00 per night, paid with booking
Welcome Food Pack
£15.00 per booking, paid with booking
2 bedrooms, Sleeps 4:
- 2 single beds and en suite
- 1 double bed
There is also 1 cot
1 bathroom, 1 en suite bathroom, 1 Separate WC
Shared pool, Size 12m x 6m, Depth 0.8m to 1.8m
CD player, DVD/Blu-ray player, Internet / WiFi, Radio, TV Languages in English, Local
Living area seats 6, Dining area seats 6, Air conditioning throughout property, Clothes drier, Hair dryer, Iron / board, Towels / linen, Washing machine, Car hire recommended
Cooker, Crockery, Cutlery, Fridge, Freezer, Glassware, Kettle, Microwave, Oven, Pots / pans, Toaster
Balcony or terrace, Barbecue, Outside lighting, Parking, Private garden, Sea view, Childrens pool area
Children's club, Creche, Golf, Gym, Tennis, Spa, Mountain Bike
Private Owner From Cambridge, United Kingdom Member since Aug 2016
Last logged in: 6 days ago
Number of properties: 3