5 reasons to take a trip to Marrakech
Marrakech may be a short two-hour flight from the UK, but once the wheels of the plane touch the tarmac and you make it to the hotel and shed your bags, you will soon discover an exotic land where the simplest of tasks, like enjoying a local meal, leads you to discover a vastly unique and welcoming culture.
After a few minutes of exploring you will find a feast for the senses, with delicious smells from local cuisines to brightly coloured fabrics found in bustling market places. But, if this doesn’t ignite the desire to pack your bags and jump on the next plane, a few of these sights may help…
1. Ride a camel through an oasis in Palmeraie:
2. Discover royalty in the Bahia Palace:
3. Wander around the beautiful Majorelle Gardens:
4. Find culture in Marrakech at the Koutoubia Mosque:
5. Trust us, you will not be disappointed with a trip to Marrakech!