Crystal Palm Villa
Villa with 5 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms, private pool and golf nearby in WaterSong, Florida
From £758 per week
Villa to rent in WaterSong, Florida
Fabulous luxury villa with private pool, spa and super extended sun deck. One of Watersong's most popular villas, just 15 minutes from Disney and situated on a peaceful gated community.
Share this holiday home
Villa overview - owner's description
Situated on the lovely Watersong gated Community, 15 mins from Disney and just 30 mins from Orlando International Airport, our luxurious 5 bedroom, 4.5 bathroom villa is available for your dream holiday.
Featuring a super extended sun deck, one of the largest on Watersong, backing on to a tranquil conservation area full of Florida nature, and with a lanai to provide shade when you want it.
You will adore the spacious living accommodation, digital cable (with free British soccer so soccer fans don't miss a thing!), TVs in all the bedrooms, having fun in the games room, the free wifi, free worldwide telephone calls and the benefit of Watersong's wonderful resort facilities.
A stylish home designed for comfort, with everything you need for a wonderful family vacation:
Family sitting area with large screen LCD HDTV, digital cable, DVD and Playstation
Free wireless broadband internet access
FREE TELEPHONE CALLS TO OVER 60 COUNTRIES WORLDWIDE!!
Live English Premier league football
Fully fitted kitchen with large fridge/freezer with ice and drinks dispensers, microwave, glass topped range and dishwasher
Kitchen nook for casual dining
Luxurious open plan lounge and dining areas
Executive furniture throughout
Utility room with washer and dryer
All the bedrooms are upstairs, to keep the ideal separation between living and sleeping.
The villa sleeps 10 guests comfortably and we also provide a cot (and high chair) free of charge for a little one in your party.
5 bedrooms, all with their own TVs
3 master suites with en-suite bathrooms
- master 1, double vanity unit, bath and huge walk-in shower, WC
- master 2, vanity unit, large walk in shower, WC
- master 3, vanity unit, bath and shower, WC
2 twins with shared bathroom, vanity unit, bath and shower, WC
All bedrooms have ceiling fans and there is air conditioning throughout.
Outside our Villa we offer:
Sparkling 30’x15’ heated swimming pool with lights
Huge extended sun deck - one of largest at Watersong!
Outside shower (hot and cold)
Fully screened pool deck with comfortable padded furniture, sun loungers, tables and chairs
Shaded lanai area
Security pool fence for your children’s protection
Barbecue on request
Backing onto conservation views full of Florida nature
West facing to beautiful Florida sunsets, with sun on the deck nearly all day long!
Crystal Palm Villa is fully registered with the Florida State Tourist Authority and our friendly and super efficient local management company ensure the cleanliness and maintenance of the villa are second-to-none, ensuring a care-free vacation.
No wonder so many of our bookings are from repeat guests or from recommendations. Once you have stayed once you will want to return, and tell friends and family all about it!
We are proud of the great feedback we receive from our guests:
'We would keep it a secret just for ourselves as it is a very beautiful property!! We would definitely recommend it.'
'Beautifully furnished with attention to detail....we had a fantastic stay.'
'We all had a lovely time in your villa, it has a great feel to it.'
'The kids were very happy in the pool, or the games room, or in front of the big screen TV, the big kids too!'
'Can we thank you for providing us with such beautiful accommodation for our holiday. You villa is exceptional and everything first class. We will have no hesitation in recommending it to family and friends!'
You will be staying a short drive from dining, shopping and entertainment. All the essential amenities such as supermarkets, bank and petrol station are conveniently close too.
Set in a conservation area in the vicinity of clear lakes, Watersong offers a tranquil retreat from the theme parks. You will be able to relax in or around your own private pool, with views of Florida nature as your backdrop. Or make use of Watersong’s elegant clubhouse, internet café, gym, community pool and spa, volleyball court and kids play area, all free of charge during your stay.
Close proximity to all Orlando’s world-famous attractions, exceptional shopping, easy access to Interstate 4 and numerous top notch golf courses makes Watersong the perfect venue for your Florida dream vacation.
Attractions & Distances: Disney from 15 minutes (dependent on the park)
SeaWorld 25 minutes
Universal Studios 30 minutes
Orlando International Airport 30 minutes
Sanford Airport 45 minutes
Tampa 60 minutes
Kennedy Space Center 60 minutes
Busch Gardens 60 minutes
Gulf Coast 60 minutes
Mall at Millennia 25 minutes
Florida Mall 25 minutes
Golf: Central Florida, and in particular the Orlando area, has an excellent choice of golf courses open to the public. Renting our vacation villa at Watersong will give you access to more than 60 golf courses all within a short drive. The choice of golf courses in the area is probably only beaten by the amazing variety of family entertainment that Orlando has to offer the holiday maker.
In fact, the best golf course within ten minutes drive from Watersong is the world famous Reunion Golf course at Champion’s Gate, where the Ladies PGA tournament is held every March/ April.
The latest addition is the Providence Golf course, situated only half a mile away.
When you add all year round sunshine to the variety of golf courses you will find Orlando hard to beat as a base for that perfect golfing holiday. Not only will you discover great golf courses but you will find the very best instructors and competitively priced golfing goods in the many golf outlets that populate the area.
17 other reviews
1 - 17 of 17
This villa is:
Sights and attractions
Outside this villa in WaterSong, FloridaThis villa is in the city and near a lively area. It has a pool, a shared pool, a balcony, a children pool area and outside lighting. Car hire is necessary as the renter will need a car to get about for shopping, eating out and the beach; however parking is available if required.
Prices and availability
Updated 12 December 2019
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 19 January - 31 January 2020: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 1 February - 14 February 2020: the minimum stay is 6 nights.
- 15 February - 23 February 2020: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 24 February - 31 March 2020: the minimum stay is 6 nights.
- 1 April - 26 April 2020: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 27 April - 22 May 2020: the minimum stay is 6 nights.
- 23 May - 7 June 2020: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 8 June - 3 July 2020: the minimum stay is 6 nights.
- 4 July - 6 September 2020: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 7 September - 16 October 2020: the minimum stay is 6 nights.
- 17 October - 31 October 2020: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 1 November - 15 December 2020: the minimum stay is 6 nights.
- 16 December 2020 - 22 January 2021: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 23 January - 12 February 2021: the minimum stay is 6 nights.
- 13 February - 21 February 2021: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 22 February - 26 March 2021: the minimum stay is 6 nights.
- 27 March - 18 April 2021: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 19 April - 28 May 2021: the minimum stay is 6 nights.
- 29 May - 5 June 2021: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 6 June - 9 July 2021: the minimum stay is 6 nights.
- 10 July - 4 September 2021: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 5 September - 15 October 2021: the minimum stay is 6 nights.
- 16 October - 31 October 2021: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 1 November - 17 December 2021: the minimum stay is 6 nights.
- 18 December 2021 - 9 February 2022: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 10 February - 18 February 2022: the minimum stay is 6 nights.
- 19 February - 23 February 2022: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 24 February - 31 March 2022: the minimum stay is 6 nights.
- 1 April - 26 April 2022: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 27 April - 22 May 2022: the minimum stay is 6 nights.
- 23 May - 7 June 2022: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 8 June - 3 July 2022: the minimum stay is 6 nights.
- 4 July - 6 September 2022: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 7 September - 16 October 2022: the minimum stay is 6 nights.
- 17 October - 31 October 2022: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 1 November - 15 December 2022: the minimum stay is 6 nights.
Early booking discounts
- Receive 5% off if the booking is made 365 days before the arrival date.
Late booking discounts
- Receive 10% off if the booking is made within 20 days of the arrival date.
Long stay discounts
- Receive 10% off if the booking is for 21 days or more.
If more than one discount matches your arrival date, please be aware that only one discount of the highest amount will be applied to your booking.
£28.00 per night, paid with booking
5 bedrooms, Sleeps 10:
- 1 king size bed and en suite
- 1 king size bed and en suite
- 1 king size bed and en suite
- 2 single beds
- 2 single beds
There is also 1 cot
4 bathrooms including 3 en suites, 1 Separate WC
Private pool with electric heating, Size 10m x 5m, Depth 1m to 1.6m
Shared pool with electric heating, Size 20m x 20m, Depth 0.1m to 1.4m
CD player, DVD/Blu-ray player, Internet / WiFi, Radio, Telephone, TV Languages in English, Spanish, Satellite / cable
Living area seats 10, Dining area seats 10, Air conditioning throughout property, Central heating, Clothes drier, Hair dryer, Iron / board, Towels / linen, Washing machine, High chair, Car hire essential
Cooker, Crockery, Cutlery, Dishwasher, Fridge, Freezer, Glassware, Kettle, Microwave, Oven, Pots / pans, Toaster
Balcony or terrace, Outside lighting, Parking, Private garden, Childrens pool area
Gym, Jacuzzi, Snooker / pool table, Table tennis
Private Owner From Chalfont St Giles, United Kingdom Member since Jul 2017
Response rate: 100%
Response time: within 3 hours
Last seen: a month ago
Number of properties: 1